The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5 - ENDGAME

D Hulk

Original Poster
I have an issue and question about this challenge.

Is the monorail lines suppose to stay open. It’s the only means to half of the hotels and DisneySea from the Disneyland Train station and is physically a part of the Ikspiari
This is a good question. The Oriental Land Company which owns Tokyo Disney Resort has deep pockets, and has been known to reroute the Monorail (such as when adding DisneySea). Keep in mind that the Monorail is technically part of the Tokyo Metro.

I would say keep in mind how your project will impact the resort during construction. If you must first reroute the Monorail away from Ikspiari to have a cleaner slate, that is a valid option. What you’ve proposed to your team, @Voxel, also sounds like a realistic approach.

Voxel

President of Progress City
This is a good question. The Oriental Land Company which owns Tokyo Disney Resort has deep pockets, and has been known to reroute the Monorail (such as when adding DisneySea). Keep in mind that the Monorail is technically part of the Tokyo Metro.

I would say keep in mind how your project will impact the resort during construction. If you must first reroute the Monorail away from Ikspiari to have a cleaner slate, that is a valid option. What you’ve proposed to your team, @Voxel, also sounds like a realistic approach.
Aye aye captian

kmbmw777

YOKAI'S ROUND THREE FUN JAMS
1-1.jpg

Link

Voxel

President of Progress City
Random Side note, Voxel has not done a DJ Power Hour in a while.. Perhap it may come back. But in case anyone is wonder this are what I have been jamming to a lot.

On the Japanese Side of things Band-Maid has taken my heart, not only do they rock but they are amazing live:

On the Korean Side, I have fallen in love with Korean Rap thanks to my partner.. So yea.. Let's go YEZI:

Enjoy

TheOriginalTiki

You've all be waiting very patiently for the podcast to come back, between me being sick and then Pi leaving for his trip right as I was recovering, we just haven't had great luck when it comes to scheduling. Well...Pi is back, I'm feeling 100% better, and I've got the day off, so TOMORROW is the day! Project one will be highlighted, with more of a focus on project two as it cemented the current teams and is more recent. Very excited to finally be broadcasting to you guys again and look forward to hearing the podcast feedback. I'll get back to you on a time as soon as Pi and I figure that part out. ;)

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
You've all be waiting very patiently for the podcast to come back, between me being sick and then Pi leaving for his trip right as I was recovering, we just haven't had great luck when it comes to scheduling. Well...Pi is back, I'm feeling 100% better, and I've got the day off, so TOMORROW is the day! Project one will be highlighted, with more of a focus on project two as it cemented the current teams and is more recent. Very excited to finally be broadcasting to you guys again and look forward to hearing the podcast feedback. I'll get back to you on a time as soon as Pi and I figure that part out. ;)
Can't say with absolute certainty yet, but as long as plans don't change me and Tiki should be going live with the podcast recaps of Stanzas 1 and (mostly) 2 tonight at around 11 PM EST! I'll be doing the same thing I did with the cast podcast where I watch the chat here and on youtube so that anyone who wants to be involved can interact!

TheOriginalTiki

Apologies for only getting through project one last night. We just didn't realize how much we'd have to say about the Tomorrowland stuff and in the moment I think both of us sort of came to the conclusion that we didn't want to side step any details when you all put so much work into these presentations. The project two podcast will be going live at 11PM on the dot tonight.

@nated1226 let me just say I'm stoked to hype up Knott's in this podcast, haha. Awesome to see someone else who loves the park as much as I do on the boards. You did an excellent job emulating the park and its themes with the flow of your team's project!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom