D Hulk

Original Poster
enhance

enhance

D Hulk

Original Poster
enhance

enhance

The Sorcerer’s Apprentice Universe permits players to not only travel across the world, they can also travel into alternate worlds. Creations from past seasons still exist to be developed further…or to be destroyed by villains.

I give you Disney’s Inventus, a fifth gate created for Walt Disney World by Team Oswald in Season 3. This is a park of myths, legends and literature, with lands devoted to Ancient Greece, Ancient Desert, Mesoamerica, The Far East, The Bifrost, and the Celtic Forest.

Your task is to design a new land for an expansion pad at Disney’s Inventus.
(To be placed in an open area of the map below.)

inventus.jpg

- We’re stepping away from familiar Real World™ parks early! Be sure to familiarize yourself with Inventus, its attractions and themes.
- Let’s try to balance this park out. Disney’s Animal Kingdom only truly came into its own with Pandora complimenting the existing park.
- You may use IPs, original ideas, or a combination of the two.
- Keep a sense of scale. Inventus’ lands have a ride-shop-retail balance similar to DisneySea’s lands.
- The original Inventus design team assumed a park buildout stretching into next decade. Your land will be opening in 2035, just in time for Inventus’ 10th anniversary.

http://sas3teamo.wixsite.com/inventus

Project Managers
Warriors
- @nated1226
Princes - @Evilgidgit

Guest Reviewers
Warriors
- Magicart87, englanddg, GlacierGlacier, Figments Friend, PaisleyMF, mimitchi33, CreateDisney
Princes - WowFactor, michmousefan, EricsBiscuit, El_Tomato, 21stamps, mickeyfan5534, Fox&Hound, Magic Feather.

This Project is due Monday, January 21st at 11:59 PM EST

Time Zones
Pacific Standard Time - 8:59 PM
Eastern Standard Time - 11:59 PM
Barbados Party Time - 12:59 AM
Greenwich Mean Time - 3:59 AM
Central European Time - 4:59 AM

One final note: As the winning project manager on Team Warriors, @Voxel has earned Buzzy the Immunity Idol for Stanza II. If Team Warriors loses, he cannot be nominated to the Cursed Courtroom.​

Last edited:

D Hulk

Original Poster
enhance

Program Guide
Disney's Inventus

--------

Villainous Advice
Hey, I’m Hades, Lord of the Dead, Ruler of Inventus. Hiya, how ya doin’? Anyway, here’s the deal. See, you’re here to, uh, be Big Mister Imagineer or whatever and, well, that futzes up my plans. So here’s how it’s gonna play out. You schlemiels ‘re gonna do your whole fast-talkin’ pitch thing, and I WILL STOP YOU!
- Hades

--------

Heroic Hints
enhance

--------

Stanza II - Disney Villain Songs Sound Trivia

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
enhance

Program Guide
Disney's Inventus

--------

Villainous Advice
Hey, I’m Hades, Lord of the Dead, Ruler of Inventus. Hiya, how ya doin’? Anyway, here’s the deal. See, you’re here to, uh, be Big Mister Imagineer or whatever and, well, that futzes up my plans. So here’s how it’s gonna play out. You schlemiels ‘re gonna do your whole fast-talkin’ pitch thing, and I WILL STOP YOU!
- Hades

--------

Heroic Hints
enhance

--------

1. Cruella De Vill
  2. Friends on the Other Side
  3. Gaston!
  4. Be Prepared
  5. Rattigan
  6. Heffalumps and Woozles
  7. Mother knows best
  8. The Oogie Boogie Song
  9. Hell Fire
  10. Poor Unfortunate Souls

Brer Oswald

enhance

Program Guide
Disney's Inventus

--------

Villainous Advice
- Hades

--------

Heroic Hints
enhance

--------

1. Cruella de Vil
2. Friend’s on the Other Side
3. Gaston
4. Be Prepared
5. The World’s Greatest Criminal but I had to look it up so it doesn’t count
6. Heffalump’s and Woozles
7. Mother Knows Best, but again doesn’t count for the same reason
8. Oogie Boogie’s Song
9. Hellfire
10. Poor Unfortunate Souls
8/10 isn’t bad

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom