The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5 - ENDGAME

michmousefan

A late and brief Princes review... There was some really creative work here, but I never felt how it all integrated. It was like a bunch of people shaking rattles and other stimuli at a helpless baby who is neck-snapping back and forth, unsure what to focus on.

It might be a better plan going forward to concentrate the initial thinking to a definitive plan of action that you all sign off on, then split up the tasks. Of course, developing an outline is the hardest thing to get done, but with a great plan... your unbridled creativity could really shine.

Apologies for my lack of participation in this exercise; tons of work and family issues have been occupying my time.

D Hulk

Original Poster
TLM2_INSTA_MAIN_DOM_1936x1936_master.jpg

In theaters today! Coincidence?​

spacemt354

Chili's

Podcast should be at 11 PM EST tonight!
As always (barring some strange tech issues like we had last week lol), I'll be watching the forum and YouTube chat so everyone who wants to be involved can be!​
Another awesome podcast guys! If I could make one 'request' -- if you have the time on the show, I'd love to hear your thoughts about the ongoing storyline throughout the Stanzas via the prologues/comics and just your thoughts on its progression from a story prospective!

The hosts put a ton of effort into it and I think it's worthy of chronicling along with the projects!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Another awesome podcast guys! If I could make one 'request' -- if you have the time on the show, I'd love to hear your thoughts about the ongoing storyline throughout the Stanzas via the prologues/comics and just your thoughts on its progression from a story prospective!

The hosts put a ton of effort into it and I think it's worthy of chronicling along with the projects!
Glad you enjoyed it! And that's an excellent idea! We've talked here and there about how much we enjoy and appreciate it, but we never actually really talked about the story and comics lol.

TheOriginalTiki

Yea, we'll definitely try to make a point to cover the storyline going forward. I'd like to think that every podcast we record is an opportunity to get better and fine-tune it! :) A couple other things we'll be employing in the future is starting with Team Warriors instead of Team Princes so that we don't get bogged down in the minutia of Prince's brainstorming from Pi's point of view and have to rush through the Warriors project which is basically what happened last time. I'm also going to start to make more of an attempt to follow the brainstorming threads, or at least the Warriors one, so that we can give equal time to the two teams in terms of the actual dynamics at play between all the players. Ya'll know me, I love weaving arcs about all the players even if they just exist in my own head-cannon, haha. ;)

Also I might as well announce that after I get back from my Knott's trip at the end of the month, I'm going to start looking into getting these podcasts on other platforms...specifically Spotify so it'll be easier to access for mobile users. We've had many requests to expand the podcast outside of Youtube and I'm finally taking the steps to make that happen! I've been incredibly happy with the quality of podcasts that I've been recording in 2019 so far both in and outside of the Imagineering ones.

TheOriginalTiki

Hey kids, ya like Tiki and Pi on the podcast together? Then be sure to check out tonight's DreamWorks themed edition of Disney Debates that were putting on in honor of How To Train Your Dragon 3. Questions include...

1. Pitch a How To Train Your Dragon attraction for Universal.

2. Which DreamWorks animated film should be adapted into a stage show ala Shrek: The Musical?

3. What is the most heartfelt moment in DreamWorks animation history?

We'll be going live 11PM on the dot. Dragon will be in the chat if you guys want to play along and vote for your favorite arguments!

spacemt354

Chili's
enhance

cdDLMsL.png

The anticipation in the northeast tri-state area was palpable towards the end of 2019, as construction regarding LEGOLAND New York reached final stages of completion. To advertise their new park and headliner attractions, throughout the region, promotional material began to surface including newspaper articles, highway attraction posters and much more.
the-chronicle-jpg.349317

The Chronicle, a local Goshen, NY newspaper highlighting the LEGO World Chase attraction

As potential future guests sit in copious amounts of traffic in Manhattan, they are greeted by this towering 6 story poster lining one of the skyscrapers on 5th Avenue.
poster-jpg.349352

LEGO also began selling merchandise pre-opening of the park, so kids and kids at heart can begin learning about the new characters that will be part of this theme park, including K. Rook and Special Agent Alphie Shield, with LEGO Play Sets and bios detailing their features and characteristics.
--------
LEGO World Chase - Character Bios
9LjlAiW.jpg

All this promotion culminated in the Spring of 2020 - when LEGOLAND New York and its headliner attraction was featured in a live digital show on the Empire State Building itself. One of the icons of global architecture, the Empire State Building can be seen for miles, even as far as northwest New Jersey and towards the New York State border. Local and national news organizations highlighted this promotional event, and millions of locals in the area tuned in for what would be a memorable event!
--------
Promotional Event in NYC

With the scale and presence of the Empire State Building, LEGOLAND New York sought to use this to their advantage with a living and moving advertisement for the new attraction.

Shown nightly from March 22nd till opening day on April 4th at 8 PM EST, this limited time commemorative event kicks off the promotion for both LEGO World Chase, and LEGOLAND New York as a whole. Using projection technology the entire show can be seen on the streets of Manhattan, on the cliffs of New Jersey, and all over local NY stations as well as part of their nightly news broadcasts. It is only fitting that an attraction soon to be located in the LEGO City land, is promoted in one of the largest cities in the world!

While not meant to be a scene by scene snapshot of the attraction, something has to be left to the imagination, the show will walk viewers through just enough of what awaits them at LEGOLAND. Introducing them to each of the lands in the park, but especially focusing on Lego City. Opening with their iconic logo, the show zooms in on the Lego World at large and into Lego City itself. It is a peaceful and serene atmosphere. The citizens of Lego City completely unaware of the mayhem that is about to befall their city.

Zooming in on the F.B.I. (Federal Brick Institute), you'll see the brick at the heart of the heist and Lego's newest thief, K. Rook waiting to make her move. Once that brick is gone, all sorts of craziness breaks out as sirens blare, Alfie Shield joins in a chase and K. Rook attempts to escape by all means possible, helicopter, motorbike, you name it.

Concluding with cascading Lego's, a telltale sign that K.Rook has stolen yet another important brick, and the Lego World Chase logo, the show wraps up a brief but fun look for viewers at the adventure in store. Taking advantage of their presence on the Empire State Building, Lego also arranged for a number of simple still projections to make their way onto the facade during the promotion. Sample shots ranged from a Brick Empire State Building, to character shots of Alfie & K. Rook to numerous LEGOLAND NY banners.

After the 10 minute promotional show concludes, the Empire State Building remains lit up throughout the night in Lego blocks resembling a towering building from LEGO City...
lego-esb-jpg.349738

--------
Opening Day of LEGOLAND NY
kkHoRed.png

world-chase-jpg.349332

As the park opens to the first guests, those with a keen interest in the park's signature attraction reached into their Lego box gift bags to pull out the park maps. Many turned their attention to the back corner of the park and particularly LEGO City. Bordering Pirate Shores on the western side of LEGO City, rests the show-building for LEGO World Chase.
legoland.jpg

Guests encounter a 65 foot tall LEGO City utopia, with nighttime neon projections and a dazzling outdoor 'chase' sequence that meanders around the entire city block. Guests approach the LEGO doors and proceed inside to the attraction itself.
526068526685276526%253Faccount_id%253D0

Guests enter the queue for LEGO World Chase in LEGO City
--------
Queue/Loading Area
legoworldchasesafetysign-png.349281

In this adventure, guests are a part of the Pursuit Unit in the F.B.I. (Federal Brick Institute), a special agency and police force in Lego World. They deal with criminal threats, invading aliens, terrorism, ninjas, jaywalkers, and much more. The F.B.I. has many headquarters scattered throughout Lego World that can be seen as you first walk into the building on the city block. This just happens to be the one in LEGO City, and you just so happen to be walking into one of the most hectic days in LEGO City history.

For a while now, the F.B.I. has been in hot pursuit of K. Rook, an infamous criminal in LEGO World - who has stolen many valuable items and never gotten caught. The F.B.I. has pursued her around the LEGO World in numerous chases and she always seems to escape, but one Agent, Agent Shield, is confient that he has the tools to stop her once and for all, as they believe she is going after the valuable 'Brick' in the LEGO City F.B.I Headquarters.

As guests walk through the F.B.I. Headquarters, the queue line weaves through security offices - which show surveillance of The Brick in a glass container, but eagle-eyed guests may notice the camera's timespan is on a loop.
1549842192201-png.349308

Guests go on through the offices, evidence lockers, and a briefing room before reaching the load area. Along the way, video monitors play a "live" briefing, hosted by the FBI Chief, D.A. Chief, introducing us to Agent Shield, and K. Rook. Guests board their pursuit vehicles, which can fit 4-6 people, and race out into the night-time streets of LEGO City. There are sixteen in total, plus four extra ones that can be added to the roster if disabled guests are in line.
--------
Ride System

On a budget of $150 Million, LEGO World Chase is one of LEGOLAND's most costly endeavors and riskiest projects to date. LEGO World Chase utilizes a new ride system recently developed by Dynamic Systems. It is called the Dual Power Coaster. Essentially, it moves like a like a less intense EMV (like Dinosaur in DAK), but it can travel along the track faster. It can be used to simulate things like drifting, floating, jumping off of ramps, and more. All with a design that lends itself to immersive theming. For more info on the unique ride system, the concept video is included below for those interested. Merlin Entertainment (the owner of LEGOLAND) is very excited for the possibilities this system has and are proud of the East coast exclusivity deal allowing LEGOLAND parks the chance to dominate the market on this new style of attraction for the next decade.

The ride vehicles will be themed as specially designed Chase Cars for the Pursuit Unit of the F.B.I. The P.U. (as the Pursuit Unit hates to be called) has designed these vehicles with all the gadgets and gizmos needed to track down and catch a notorious thief like Rook. They're pulling out all the stops to end the worldwide chase once and for all.

Vehicle Statistics and Specifics
The Chase Cars have 2 rows with a lap-bar that comes down. Each row can hold 2 adults and one child, for a maximum capacity of 6 guests per vehicle. With 16 vehicles on the track at a time and a roughly 4.5 minute ride time, the theoretical hourly capacity is roughly 1280 Guests per Hour. LEGOLAND does not have the same crowds as Universal or Disney parks, so they can prioritize the ride experience over capacity. Below is a picture of a commemorative LEGO set that recreates the Chase Cars in miniature form.
92e7096f-dd6f-4de6-a501-90478b814b62-jpeg.349344

--------

Ride Through
o6hDTLv.jpg

Agent Shield alerts guests that K. Rook has stolen The Brick and is making a getaway, and we have to intercept her. The vehicles maneuver efficiently out of the load station and swerve around a wide bend and into the city streets. Towering landscapes surround you. Bellowing chase music begins to play in the background as you are right in the middle of the action.

We see Rook duck into a back alley. Moments later, we hear the sound of a motorbike, and Rook appears on the track in front of us on the bike. The rumbling of the bike shakes the vehicle and you feel the vibrations of the bike as it hurdles away from yourselves and Agent Shield.

"Quick make a barricade up on 10th and 32nd!" Agent Shield proclaims "And follow her down that alley"
(10th and 32nd being a reference to Auguest 10th, 1932, when Lego was founded)

Cops make a blockade on an intersection with police vans, but Rook turns right down a closed road, through some barriers, towards a construction site. The track goes uphill onto the attraction's second floor. The jolting movement of the vehicle swerves you sideways slightly before ascending up the ramp. On both sides, you must dodge construction equipment and tools as the city block is being constructed.

Before we know it, we are zooming past diggers and bulldozers, passing by a wrecked Taco Tuesday van, with Emmett cameoing, complaining about a "crazy girl on a bike" ruining his lunch. The chase continues over large ramps suspended from cranes, and then on rooftops, with Rook and the guests "jumping" over the buildings. The airtime sensation is felt briefly as the guests 'hop' slightly on an elevated platform and dive downwards.

Our vehicles land on a car lot, spiraling back down to the ground floor -- and straight down into a subway! A crashing sensation is felt on both sides of the vehicle

"Watch out! We got to find another route - we're going to lose her" Shield proclaims.

"You'll never catch me now fools!" You can hear K. Rook say off in the distance.

Despite Shield's screams to find another route, we charge down into the subway, dodging trains, and pass by the Power Miners as we chase Rook. The chase exits the subway, out into an underground car park, and back out onto the streets.
zTiSVup.png

A helicopter flies overhead to join the pursuit. Radio chatters in the vehicle mentions there is a delivery truck in the way, but this gives Shield an idea. Rook suddenly gains speed and zooms away around a curve (and secretly exiting the track). Just as we turn, we hear Shield chucking an oil slick onto the road, and Rook crashes.

"Yes! We got her!" exclaims Agent Shield as the vehicles slow down for a tight curve as you assess the damage of Rook's crash.

By the time we get around the next two corners, we see Shield standing with a barrel of oil, and Rook has driven her motorbike into the parked truck, now dazed and buried in a pile of identical Lego bricks to the one she stole.

We head back to the unload section, D.A. Chief announcing Rook has been put in a holding cell. The only problem is that when we get around the corner and pass by the police station, we seeing K. Rook has simply dismantled the back wall and escaped, paragliding overhead...
--------
Post-Show Exhibits
3914186159188724669%253Faccount_id%253D0

Exiting the harrowing adventure, you're thrust into the epicenter of LEGO City - a sprawling multiplex of imagination and creativity. The heart-pounding action from our chase leads you right into 'Test the Vision' - where The Brick has been restored from the clutches of Rook. Inside you can your family can use digital screens to interact with the LEGO City of the Future, learn about how city safety works, and play interactive security games as you catch criminals such as Rook.

West of Test the Vision is Double Bubble, a gift shop selling merchandise from the attraction as well as other assorted LEGO attire as well. Furthermore, the Thought Cloud Cafe upon the 2nd floor of the post-show exhibit, is a small quick service venue to provide an indoor respite from the park and a place for families to regroup and unwind after the attraction.

Lastly, City Hall invites guests to a M&G with Agent Alfie Shield, with some tips and tricks written in graffiti on the walls. Kids and adults alike might get a kick out of the Sound Trivia that is also available daily in this area.
--------
Villainous Advice

“Stealing is very wrong. Unless, of course, you want it. Or if it is nice and shiny. In which case, go with it. Just never let yourself get caught, darling. You're better than that."

- Kay Rook
--------
Heroic Hints

cvpRA45.png

--------
Sound Trivia - Heist Music

1. Ocean's Eleven Title Theme
  2. White Collar Title Theme
  3. Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego Title Theme
  4. Ant-Man Main Theme
  5. Leverage Main Theme
Concluding Thoughts
Overall, LEGO World Chase hopes to enthrall new guests with a thrilling adventure throughout a LEGO cityscape using a unique and new ride system. From all of us at Team Princes, we hope you enjoyed it and see ya real soon!​

Outbound

February 12, 2019, 11:59 PM · Merlin Entertainment may have announced their intentions for Legoland New York back in 2016, but their advertising campaign hasn’t kicked off properly until now.

You may remember our post two weeks ago detailing Legoland’s teaser of a new attraction, Lego: Dream Awesome. We theorized it would be a simulator attraction with some connection to the popular Lego Movie franchise. Well, once again we have been proven terribly wrong- it turns out it is nothing of the sort!

A couple days back, Legoland NY opened an official Instagram page detailing promotion images of their upcoming show and attraction. It turns out Legoland is planning a Broadway Show to promote the ride! So much for it being a simple IP grab.

We finally got our first official bit of news today, in the most unlikely of sources- The February edition of the Lego Life Magazine. For those unaware, Lego Life is a free children's magazine that promotes the Lego brand. Keep in mind everything you read was meant for children- which is a bit annoying for us theme park nerds but oh well!

To see the magazine, you will need to open the letter. Go ahead, click on it! And while you are at it,
listen to this! And as you get to the end of the ride, you may listen to this!

Brer Oswald

enhance

cdDLMsL.png

The anticipation in the northeast tri-state area was palpable towards the end of 2019, as construction regarding LEGOLAND New York reached final stages of completion. To advertise their new park and headliner attractions, throughout the region, promotional material began to surface including newspaper articles, highway attraction posters and much more.
the-chronicle-jpg.349317

The Chronicle, a local Goshen, NY newspaper highlighting the LEGO World Chase attraction

As potential future guests sit in copious amounts of traffic in Manhattan, they are greeted by this towering 6 story poster lining one of the skyscrapers on 5th Avenue.
poster-jpg.349352

LEGO also began selling merchandise pre-opening of the park, so kids and kids at heart can begin learning about the new characters that will be part of this theme park, including K. Rook and Special Agent Alphie Shield, with LEGO Play Sets and bios detailing their features and characteristics.
--------
LEGO World Chase - Character Bios
9LjlAiW.jpg

All this promotion culminated in the Spring of 2020 - when LEGOLAND New York and its headliner attraction was featured in a live digital show on the Empire State Building itself. One of the icons of global architecture, the Empire State Building can be seen for miles, even as far as northwest New Jersey and towards the New York State border. Local and national news organizations highlighted this promotional event, and millions of locals in the area tuned in for what would be a memorable event!
--------
Promotional Event in NYC

With the scale and presence of the Empire State Building, LEGOLAND New York sought to use this to their advantage with a living and moving advertisement for the new attraction.

Shown nightly from March 22nd till opening day on April 4th at 8 PM EST, this limited time commemorative event kicks off the promotion for both LEGO World Chase, and LEGOLAND New York as a whole. Using projection technology the entire show can be seen on the streets of Manhattan, on the cliffs of New Jersey, and all over local NY stations as well as part of their nightly news broadcasts. It is only fitting that an attraction soon to be located in the LEGO City land, is promoted in one of the largest cities in the world!

While not meant to be a scene by scene snapshot of the attraction, something has to be left to the imagination, the show will walk viewers through just enough of what awaits them at LEGOLAND. Introducing them to each of the lands in the park, but especially focusing on Lego City. Opening with their iconic logo, the show zooms in on the Lego World at large and into Lego City itself. It is a peaceful and serene atmosphere. The citizens of Lego City completely unaware of the mayhem that is about to befall their city.

Zooming in on the F.B.I. (Federal Brick Institute), you'll see the brick at the heart of the heist and Lego's newest thief, K. Rook waiting to make her move. Once that brick is gone, all sorts of craziness breaks out as sirens blare, Alfie Shield joins in a chase and K. Rook attempts to escape by all means possible, helicopter, motorbike, you name it.

Concluding with cascading Lego's, a telltale sign that K.Rook has stolen yet another important brick, and the Lego World Chase logo, the show wraps up a brief but fun look for viewers at the adventure in store. Taking advantage of their presence on the Empire State Building, Lego also arranged for a number of simple still projections to make their way onto the facade during the promotion. Sample shots ranged from a Brick Empire State Building, to character shots of Alfie & K. Rook to numerous LEGOLAND NY banners.

After the 10 minute promotional show concludes, the Empire State Building remains lit up throughout the night in Lego blocks resembling a towering building from LEGO City...
lego-esb-jpg.349738

--------
Opening Day of LEGOLAND NY
kkHoRed.png

world-chase-jpg.349332

As the park opens to the first guests, those with a keen interest in the park's signature attraction reached into their Lego box gift bags to pull out the park maps. Many turned their attention to the back corner of the park and particularly LEGO City. Bordering Pirate Shores on the western side of LEGO City, rests the show-building for LEGO World Chase.
legoland.jpg

Guests encounter a 65 foot tall LEGO City utopia, with nighttime neon projections and a dazzling outdoor 'chase' sequence that meanders around the entire city block. Guests approach the LEGO doors and proceed inside to the attraction itself.
526068526685276526%253Faccount_id%253D0

Guests enter the queue for LEGO World Chase in LEGO City
--------
Queue/Loading Area
legoworldchasesafetysign-png.349281

In this adventure, guests are a part of the Pursuit Unit in the F.B.I. (Federal Brick Institute), a special agency and police force in Lego World. They deal with criminal threats, invading aliens, terrorism, ninjas, jaywalkers, and much more. The F.B.I. has many headquarters scattered throughout Lego World that can be seen as you first walk into the building on the city block. This just happens to be the one in LEGO City, and you just so happen to be walking into one of the most hectic days in LEGO City history.

For a while now, the F.B.I. has been in hot pursuit of K. Rook, an infamous criminal in LEGO World - who has stolen many valuable items and never gotten caught. The F.B.I. has pursued her around the LEGO World in numerous chases and she always seems to escape, but one Agent, Agent Shield, is confient that he has the tools to stop her once and for all, as they believe she is going after the valuable 'Brick' in the LEGO City F.B.I Headquarters.

As guests walk through the F.B.I. Headquarters, the queue line weaves through security offices - which show surveillance of The Brick in a glass container, but eagle-eyed guests may notice the camera's timespan is on a loop.
1549842192201-png.349308

Guests go on through the offices, evidence lockers, and a briefing room before reaching the load area. Along the way, video monitors play a "live" briefing, hosted by the FBI Chief, D.A. Chief, introducing us to Agent Shield, and K. Rook. Guests board their pursuit vehicles, which can fit 4-6 people, and race out into the night-time streets of LEGO City. There are sixteen in total, plus four extra ones that can be added to the roster if disabled guests are in line.
--------
Ride System

On a budget of $150 Million, LEGO World Chase is one of LEGOLAND's most costly endeavors and riskiest projects to date. LEGO World Chase utilizes a new ride system recently developed by Dynamic Systems. It is called the Dual Power Coaster. Essentially, it moves like a like a less intense EMV (like Dinosaur in DAK), but it can travel along the track faster. It can be used to simulate things like drifting, floating, jumping off of ramps, and more. All with a design that lends itself to immersive theming. For more info on the unique ride system, the concept video is included below for those interested. Merlin Entertainment (the owner of LEGOLAND) is very excited for the possibilities this system has and are proud of the East coast exclusivity deal allowing LEGOLAND parks the chance to dominate the market on this new style of attraction for the next decade.

The ride vehicles will be themed as specially designed Chase Cars for the Pursuit Unit of the F.B.I. The P.U. (as the Pursuit Unit hates to be called) has designed these vehicles with all the gadgets and gizmos needed to track down and catch a notorious thief like Rook. They're pulling out all the stops to end the worldwide chase once and for all.

Vehicle Statistics and Specifics
The Chase Cars have 2 rows with a lap-bar that comes down. Each row can hold 2 adults and one child, for a maximum capacity of 6 guests per vehicle. With 16 vehicles on the track at a time and a roughly 4.5 minute ride time, the theoretical hourly capacity is roughly 1280 Guests per Hour. LEGOLAND does not have the same crowds as Universal or Disney parks, so they can prioritize the ride experience over capacity. Below is a picture of a commemorative LEGO set that recreates the Chase Cars in miniature form.
92e7096f-dd6f-4de6-a501-90478b814b62-jpeg.349344

--------

Ride Through
o6hDTLv.jpg

Agent Shield alerts guests that K. Rook has stolen The Brick and is making a getaway, and we have to intercept her. The vehicles maneuver efficiently out of the load station and swerve around a wide bend and into the city streets. Towering landscapes surround you. Bellowing chase music begins to play in the background as you are right in the middle of the action.

We see Rook duck into a back alley. Moments later, we hear the sound of a motorbike, and Rook appears on the track in front of us on the bike. The rumbling of the bike shakes the vehicle and you feel the vibrations of the bike as it hurdles away from yourselves and Agent Shield.

"Quick make a barricade up on 10th and 32nd!" Agent Shield proclaims "And follow her down that alley"
(10th and 32nd being a reference to Auguest 10th, 1932, when Lego was founded)

Cops make a blockade on an intersection with police vans, but Rook turns right down a closed road, through some barriers, towards a construction site. The track goes uphill onto the attraction's second floor. The jolting movement of the vehicle swerves you sideways slightly before ascending up the ramp. On both sides, you must dodge construction equipment and tools as the city block is being constructed.

Before we know it, we are zooming past diggers and bulldozers, passing by a wrecked Taco Tuesday van, with Emmett cameoing, complaining about a "crazy girl on a bike" ruining his lunch. The chase continues over large ramps suspended from cranes, and then on rooftops, with Rook and the guests "jumping" over the buildings. The airtime sensation is felt briefly as the guests 'hop' slightly on an elevated platform and dive downwards.

Our vehicles land on a car lot, spiraling back down to the ground floor -- and straight down into a subway! A crashing sensation is felt on both sides of the vehicle

"Watch out! We got to find another route - we're going to lose her" Shield proclaims.

"You'll never catch me now fools!" You can hear K. Rook say off in the distance.

Despite Shield's screams to find another route, we charge down into the subway, dodging trains, and pass by the Power Miners as we chase Rook. The chase exits the subway, out into an underground car park, and back out onto the streets.
zTiSVup.png

A helicopter flies overhead to join the pursuit. Radio chatters in the vehicle mentions there is a delivery truck in the way, but this gives Shield an idea. Rook suddenly gains speed and zooms away around a curve (and secretly exiting the track). Just as we turn, we hear Shield chucking an oil slick onto the road, and Rook crashes.

"Yes! We got her!" exclaims Agent Shield as the vehicles slow down for a tight curve as you assess the damage of Rook's crash.

By the time we get around the next two corners, we see Shield standing with a barrel of oil, and Rook has driven her motorbike into the parked truck, now dazed and buried in a pile of identical Lego bricks to the one she stole.

We head back to the unload section, D.A. Chief announcing Rook has been put in a holding cell. The only problem is that when we get around the corner and pass by the police station, we seeing K. Rook has simply dismantled the back wall and escaped, paragliding overhead...
--------
Post-Show Exhibits
3914186159188724669%253Faccount_id%253D0

Exiting the harrowing adventure, you're thrust into the epicenter of LEGO City - a sprawling multiplex of imagination and creativity. The heart-pounding action from our chase leads you right into 'Test the Vision' - where The Brick has been restored from the clutches of Rook. Inside you can your family can use digital screens to interact with the LEGO City of the Future, learn about how city safety works, and play interactive security games as you catch criminals such as Rook.

West of Test the Vision is Double Bubble, a gift shop selling merchandise from the attraction as well as other assorted LEGO attire as well. Furthermore, the Thought Cloud Cafe upon the 2nd floor of the post-show exhibit, is a small quick service venue to provide an indoor respite from the park and a place for families to regroup and unwind after the attraction.

Lastly, City Hall invites guests to a M&G with Agent Alfie Shield, with some tips and tricks written in graffiti on the walls. Kids and adults alike might get a kick out of the Sound Trivia that is also available daily in this area.
--------
Villainous Advice

“Stealing is very wrong. Unless, of course, you want it. Or if it is nice and shiny. In which case, go with it. Just never let yourself get caught, darling. You're better than that."

- Kay Rook
--------
Heroic Hints

cvpRA45.png

--------
Sound Trivia - Heist Music

1. Ocean's Eleven Title Theme
  2. White Collar Title Theme
  3. Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego Title Theme
  4. Ant-Man Main Theme
  5. Leverage Main Theme
Concluding Thoughts
Overall, LEGO World Chase hopes to enthrall new guests with a thrilling adventure throughout a LEGO cityscape using a unique and new ride system. From all of us at Team Princes, we hope you enjoyed it and see ya real soon!​

GWAHAHAHA. An attraction fit for a king, if I do say so myself!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom