The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

Suchomimus

Blog%2B-%2BUniversal%2BIOA%2BHagrid%2Bsmall.png

DisneyManOne

Saw Toy Story 4 tonight. I LOVED IT!
I saw it myself a few days ago. I didn't think they would be able to continue the story past 3, but they found a way and it was incredible! The new characters were wonderful (Key and Peele = always a delight, Keanu Reeves was deliciously hamtastic as Duke Kaboom, Forky was wonderful) and I love what they did with Bo Peep! They made her so adventurous and bold, even though she's made of porcelain and thus, more susceptible to breaking. (There's a gag involving such a notion in the film, but I don't want to spoil it). And as for Gabby Gabby...well, anything I say about her will spoil everything about her character, but she's an amazing character, as well. It's all in all just a wonderful film, and if this truly is the last sequel we'll get from Pixar, then it's quite a fitting end to such an era.

Also, you know how Tony Goldmark said in his One Movie Later vlog for Avengers: Endgame that he wants to yell "time heist" at random people on the street?

That's how I feel about the phrase "plush rush."

Suchomimus

What I liked:​
  • Though we didn't see the queue in this video, I really liked all the details on the boards displaying facts about the animals we'd see on the tour
  • New areas of the tour instead of old copies like 'Stegosaur Springs' or 'Hadrosaur Cove'
  • The mosasur skeleton and the "WHEN DINOSAURS RULED THE WORLD" sign seen after the drop
  • The aquarium scene; the mosasaurus eating the shark, splashing water when it breaches and then attacks the boat; breaking the glass in the process (this does bring up the question as to why the mosasaurus attacked the visitors in the boat when she never attacked the visitors in the feeding show)
  • The most appropriate use of TV screens in an attraction by Universal
  • The detail in damage left behind by the Indominus
  • New spitters(code name for dilophosaurus)!
  • The Indominus AAs
  • Blue and Roberta(the T. Rex) return
What I disliked:​
  • The missed opportunity to better tie in with the Cretaceous Cruise; a kayaking experience that would've let visitors get up close to Apatosaurus,Baryonyx, Metriacanthosaurus, Microceratus, Parasaurolophus, Stegosaurus, and Suchomimus.
  • How empty and grey the beginning leading to the aquarium is; there should be some more color on the door
  • The transition from the Jurassic World Lagoon to the middle of the jungle, or rather the lack thereof
  • They kept the old Stegosaurs and Parasaurolophus AAs instead of replacing them with newer version or even new dinos
  • They also kept the old raptor paddock; which is out of place with Jurassic World
  • Those slain pteranodons not look fake but are also out place. We're nowhere near the Aviary, so what are they doing here?
  • The Tyrannosaurus Rex Kingdom is now located in an enclosed building as part of the tour; which doesn't make sense

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom