The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

TwilightZone

I'm judging you right now... Though I would expect Diddy Kong racing to be better it was a newer game, they had alot to work with. What made Mario Kart 64 so amazing was the experience of playing friends in this way. It was new, and 3D and you could give the shifty controller to the guy no one liked so that he always lost.
yeah mario kart 64 is a fun game. I just hate people acting like it is the best kart racer or mario kart ever. It's not.
Though ever since mario kart 8 came out that has been dying down.

Voxel

President of Progress City
yeah mario kart 64 is a fun game. I just hate people acting like it is the best kart racer or mario kart ever. It's not.
Though ever since mario kart 8 came out that has been dying down.
Double Dash was the best for a while. I cna't do wii version. The Wii U/Switch version is legendary..
Now if someone wants to tell me that Super Smash Bros Melee is not the best smash, heads will be bashed.

TwilightZone

Real talk: Diddy King racing is one of my favorite games of all time. A great blend of adventure games and kart racing. Creative multiplayer battle modes. Creative weapon stacking. Co Op story mode. New game plus. That game is amazing.

Diddy Kong Racing is probably the game I most want a sequel for out of any
diddy kong racing is so balanced that I can win in a race without using any item.

TwilightZone

Double Dash was the best for a while. I cna't do wii version. The Wii U/Switch version is legendary..
Now if someone wants to tell me that Super Smash Bros Melee is not the best smash, heads will be bashed.
my ranking of every mario kart game
snes: bad
64: good
super circuit: underrated
double dash: kinda boring
ds: ok
wii: ultimate multiplayer experience #1
7: ok
8/deluxe: ultimate multiplayer experience #2

spacemt354

Chili's
So here's a "little" something I've been working on ;)

Currently it's just a main street and the hub, but I'm pretty proud of myself. I feel like this is definitely a change from my past maps. I'm aiming for more detail than ever before in my maps.

Full size: https://sta.sh/0c2e6rfye2f
untitled_by_tcool123-dc0431x.png
Very nice work!!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom