The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

Suchomimus

giphy.gif

FireMountain

It was suppose to be a week after the original date.

(Source) I’m in japan and I remember them say that
Really? Where did they say that? I checked Nintendo's Japanese Twitter and they just said, and I quote, "Regarding the new broadcast schedule, I will show you again later."

The reason people are thinking Monday is because they need to pump it out before Famitsu starts printing, leaking the Direct's content.

But, with the recent Splatoon datamines, Thursday seems pretty likely.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Really? Where did they say that? I checked Nintendo's Japanese Twitter and they just said, and I quote, "Regarding the new broadcast schedule, I will show you again later."

The reason people are thinking Monday is because they need to pump it out before Famitsu starts printing, leaking the Direct's content.

But, with the recent Splatoon datamines, Thursday seems pretty likely.
I’ll try to find the source. But I’m kinda drunk right right now so I don’t know

Voxel

President of Progress City
So after the website played me for a solid 15 minutes I was finally able to get in and buy the new iPhone Xs Max! It should arrive just in time for my WDW trip!

Just think of all those pictures for the trip report :hilarious:
Dang something tells me I would have had an issue. I’ll get mine when I get home. I’m turn on the XS Or the Xr. Idk about the max

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
New season of Bojack Horseman dropped today. Such a fantastically well written show. I cleared my schedule today so I could just binge watch the whole season and spend the whole 12 episodes tipsy (To get into the spirit of the show, but not too drunk to get into the negative side of the show). Just finished episode 6, so half way through!

This flipping show just did a full episode that was a single monologue from Bojack. 20 minutes of an animated show where all it is is a single character talking in a room. It was engrossing, daring, funny, sad, amazing. I can't see any other show being gutsy enough to do that. Much less being well made enough to do it and it not turn out terribly. This is gonna win an emmy for this episode. I just hope it wins more than just one for animation. Because it deserves it.

mickeyfan5534

I can't see any other show being gutsy enough to do that. Much less being well made enough to do it and it not turn out terribly.
I'm not gonna be that guy but I'm gonna be that guy, the penultimate episode of Doctor Who a couple seasons ago did something somewhat similar and got nominated for an Emmy for their troubles. If this was anywhere near how good that was, I need to get on board with this show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom