The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
I just have to sit back and applaud the Warriors Front Office...they have successfully hacked the NBA :hilarious:
Breaking News: Thanos has just signed with the Warriors, it was a snap decision
DhJos07W4AA7Mtw.jpg:large

spacemt354

Chili's
I don't think they'll get much out of him til mar/Apr when he might be at full speed pending his weight, rrehab and work ethic. Think this was mostly a playoffs move. Any advantage rockets had with capela is essentially gone.
Basically. And no team apparently even offered him a contract and then he contacted golden state, makes you wonder if the injury is worse then what he claims. Because cousins said he wants to be back by training camp but Achilles injuries typically take a year and sometimes the player doesnt have the explosiveness he used to pre-injury

Disney Dad 3000

Basically. And no team apparently even offered him a contract and then he contacted golden state, makes you wonder if the injury is worse then what he claims. Because cousins said he wants to be back by training camp but Achilles injuries typically take a year and sometimes the player doesnt have the explosiveness he used to pre-injury

Also means I'll have a good bit of tv free time next may/June except the 7 days I watch rockets /warriors

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom