The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Going live with @Pionmycake for an overdue exit interview with Pi as well as the podcast reviews for the Final Four proposals. It's Pi's first time back on the channel since his dramatic elimination, so this is one you won't want to miss!

I don't know why you still think people hated the restaurant prompt -- nobody did!

It was a combination of a bunch of people being busy/sick, slightly confused on it...and that we had the option of taking projects off. That's it. Again...nobody hated it.

spacemt354

Chili's
To share a little story I went to @MonorailRed today and say that tonight around midnight might be a good time to post the board room thread being that it's haunted mansion themed and whatnot

She says that she has a surprise...and then boom...an actual stretching room art piece:eek:

Sorry that deserves some sort of Workshop post Red, I was impressed!
2018-03-18.gif

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
To share a little story I went to @MonorailRed today and say that tonight around midnight might be a good time to post the board room thread being that it's haunted mansion themed and whatnot

She says that she has a surprise...and then boom...an actual stretching room art piece:eek:

Sorry that deserves some sort of Workshop post Red, I was impressed!

Thanks! :D

It wasn't incredibly complicated, though it looks that way!

I used this website to make the gif - did the art on photoshop.

https://ezgif.com/maker

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom