The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

kmbmw777

I wanted them to win but it was getting very nerve wracking right at the end there. UMBC vs. Loyola in the Elite Eight? :p
That would be amazing.
The Sister is 98 years young! I like how she predicted they would go to the Sweet 16 then lose lol
I hope they go further. I’m pretty sure I have them going to the final four lol (I made all my choices based on how likely I was to apply there)

Suchomimus

tumblr_p3zjzdBcJ91x2itx6o1_540.png

spacemt354

Chili's

spacemt354

Chili's

kmbmw777

I also like when it says 'if you use internet explorer' click here,...and then click here to get a futuristic web experience

*links to firefox download page*:hilarious:
Or Chrome! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
Probably one of the best projects to ever come out of the competition!

I really enjoy it for all the subtle details on top of the great attractions.
I definitely would agree with that! It should've been nominated for March Mania!

spacemt354

Chili's
In the most recent story segment...You might notice the title is Green!
https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...homecoming-edition.938985/page-2#post-8125923

Similar to some novels and films, the story of SA4 is told from different perspectives, and in this story...different formats as well.

The Team Storyline is titled in Blue and is more of a traditional novel/narrative style
Yen Sid's Storyline is titled in Green and will be mostly stylized as poem stanzas (a tribute to where The Sorcerer's Apprentice originated from - a poem by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

And the final storyline perspective and style will be revealed tomorrow before the project prompt is dropped! As a hint, the title color will be Purple

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom