The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Also @jdmdisney99 while we are in a voting mood - could I just ask if there will be more 24 hour challenges in these games?

On the subject of 'personal damage' and stuff - I think I pushed myself way too hard that last round - pulling an all nighter and getting 2 hours sleep and now I'm just completely fatigued. Is there any way to make them like 48 hour challenges?

It's your comp so I will go with your rules, but I just thought I'd ask..

Brer Panther

I just watched "The Emperor's New Groove". I personally hope that during one of these Imagineering Competitions, the challenge is to design a ride based on it.

I once had an idea for a ride based on the film. It was a simulator a la the Simpsons Ride, and the plot was that Yzma had turned Kuzco back into a llama as revenge, and he needed our help to get back to the palace. Pacha wasn't there, for some reason. I think Kronk was.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Also @jdmdisney99 while we are in a voting mood - could I just ask if there will be more 24 hour challenges in these games?

On the subject of 'personal damage' and stuff - I think I pushed myself way to hard that last round - pulling an all nighter and getting 2 hours sleep and now I'm just completely fatigued. Is there any way to make them like 48 hour challenges?

This is the problem with small teams and 24 hours.. Eng and I learned last year personal life comes first from this :)

Sam Magic

I just watched "The Emperor's New Groove". I personally hope that during one of these Imagineering Competitions, the challenge is to design a ride based on it.

I once had an idea for a ride based on the film. It was a simulator a la the Simpsons Ride, and the plot was that Yzma had turned Kuzco back into a llama as revenge, and he needed our help to get back to the palace. Pacha wasn't there, for some reason. I think Kronk was.
The rollercoaster into Yzma's lair always seemed like lots of fun.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster

On the subject of 'personal damage' and stuff - I think I pushed myself way to hard that last round - pulling an all nighter and getting 2 hours sleep and now I'm just completely fatigued. Is there any way to make them like 48 hour challenges?

Possibly. We will be reevaluating the schedule soon to retime the schedule. Remember I have to factor in Vacation Days. Since non have been used, we will have some extra days.

DinoInstitute

On the subject of 'personal damage' and stuff - I think I pushed myself way too hard that last round - pulling an all nighter and getting 2 hours sleep and now I'm just completely fatigued. Is there any way to make them like 48 hour challenges?

I was up all night too ;)

Matt7187

I was up all night too ;)
Space was up much later than me, but I had a very late night also, which I would prefer to not have to deal with often.

Matt7187

Didn't sleep either. But then again j was out at the bars soo yea
drake_yolo.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom