The Sorcerer's Apprentice Holiday Special

Suchomimus

It's true. I'm a real jerk.
Ugh, hate that guy.
1bf.png

That guy will get his ice cream when he pays me back the 20 bucks he owes me.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Chapter 5: Party in the S.A.U.

Arriving in the SAU, Figment began singing...
Hoped off the plane at MCO
With a dream and my cardigan

"Silence" Outbound requested "we need to hear where this chant is coming from"

VBB....VBB....VBB

"It's getting louder" tcool noticed

"Anyone need directions?" a voice called from behind the trio, wearing a Natural Light Christmas sweater

1607870611375.png

"Who are you?" Outbound demanded

"Akua" the man said as he began passing out beverages "We're all Ohana here, it's time to relax"

"What is this place?"

"Let @Voxel show you, friends"

Voxel exclaimed
"Hey Figment, long time no see, I've been hanging out here in VB with Akua, @D Hulk and @AceAstro as we occasionally go to
The Microverse Pavilion in EPCOT"

"Sounds like a great life" Figment realized

"Oh it is - what are you all doing here?"

"You haven't noticed all of the universes colliding recently?" Figment asked

"Here? Nah ... time moves differently here ... VBB, you'll catch on."

"What does VBB mean?" Outbound asked

"Volcano Bay Bro" Voxel said "it's all good here"

"But this project didn't even win! It was Kongo Bongo Bay!" Figment interrupted

"Well...that's just like, your opinion man. When you're a VBB...none of that matters"

"I take it you won't want to come to the Island of Misfit Characters?" Figment asked Voxel

"Dude...wait...is Stitch still there?"

"Yeah, Stitch is there for toilet papering Cinderella's Castle and also replacing Alien Encounter"

"Stitch did nothing wrong!" Voxel exclaimed "We'll go rescue him!"

And with that the trio of them officially became Volcano Bay Bros and set off with Voxel back towards the Island of Misfit Characters.
EWlSbqq.png

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
continued

After their adventure and becoming Volcano Bay Bros, the trio traveled to the Island of Misfit Characters through a pathway only the caretaker of the SAU, Figment, knew how to navigate.

"You all might not like where we have to go to get to the Island of Misfit Characters" Figment stated.

Tcool suggested
"Oh no...then maybe we could explore the SAU first before going to the Island of Misfit Characters?"

As the trio continued over I-4 and into Walt Disney World - Voxel pulled up his SAU Experience app

"Thanks to @Pi on my Cake for this, the 2020 nice version - didn't know he could design apps! 2018 Pi gave me an app that kept crashing my phone"

saue logo.png

saue phones.png

"I'm going to go watch Disney Resort TV and see what the Top 7 Must-Sees are!" Tcool explained

resort11.jpg

"There's @Sam4D23 's Grand European Resort!" tcool announced

"Let's all explore the Magic Kingdom!" Voxel suggested "I've gotta ride the peoplemover at least once"
5595332867731169079%253Faccount_id%253D9

"Good idea! But I'm making a b-line for @RMichael21 and Team Mickey's Sierran Expedition from Season 3!" Figment stated

"This is a lot of fun, Figment - but where exactly do we have to go to get to the Island of Misfit Characters"

"It's through a Restroom"

"Oh the Tangled Restrooms?"

"No....not quite..."

VxtolWE.png

"Well, I didn't see this on the Top 7 Must-Sees...." Tcool realized.

Tcool and Voxel braced for where Figment was taking them as they traveled to Disney's Animal Kingdom.

Attachments

• resort11.jpg
    resort11.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 64

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
continued

Tcool, Figment, Outbound, and Voxel trekked towards Disney's Animal Kingdom where the portal to the Island of Misfit Characters was located.

"So this is it - we have to go up to the Lavatory Laboratory"

"Sounds unpleasant" Voxel stated
DAK map.jpg

5156377851344131826.jpg

As they walked through the entrance to Disney's Animal Kingdom they noticed all of the SAU additions such as the Symbiosis dark ride as well as the South America expansion land. Meandering back towards the Wildlife Express train, they got off at the Conservation Station stop and were greeted by a man with an abnormal earring pulling down on his earlobe.

"Joe Rohde?" Outbound asked

"Hello fellow imagineers, it's @PerGron - see I told you all...you never saw me and Joe in a room together before!" PerGron responded.

"We're here for access into the Island of Misfit Characters"

"Ah - you'll need to go deep into the Lavatory - you gotta watch out for the Hippos, they splatter. Also here have a complimentary Starbucks for your journey" PerGron accomodated.

RWHypCP.png

"Oh and here's our famous #HippoSplatterWall gents - be sure to take your picture by this incredible themed bathroom!"

KNnY6Nh.png

"You can view the whole brochure here!"

"Wow...there's a scat poster of North American Mammals in the bathroom. First the Everest queue, now this - what is your obsession with this, PerGron?"

"Ah, life of a zookeeper, I'm the caretaker of this portal - and I must say out of all the travelers you four have stayed around the longest, you must really enjoy it here"

"Well...it smells great PerGron" tcool exclaimed "But I think we should be on our way"

"Certainly - it's the 4th stall on the right, just give it a good flush and you'll be on your way"

With that the group held their breath, flushed away, and wound up back on the Island of Misfit Characters, with Nigel and Disney Dad continuing their vibrant conversation.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Chapter 6: The Escape

Arriving back on the Island of Misfit Characters - Voxel immediately called out to Stitch
ff21f0b7328ea004d66e0829b8d6e2d0.jpg

"Buddy! I found you - let go of BB-8!" He shouted. "It's been fun everyone - good luck on your adventure"

"I too will be going back to the Twist in Time Universe" tcool amended "I'm glad we got you back, Figment"

"I sensed something in the Lavatory" Outbound stated "I presence I have not felt since...."

And with that the trio of friends that brought Figment back to the Island went back to their universes, with tcool adding one more piece of advice for Figment

"It's up to you Figment, the universe is in chaos because of Waldo, you and your SAU friends have to stop it. And one more thing...make sure you give that Nintendo Switch back to Tiki/Barker Bird. If you don't return it and the SAU winner tries to snap reality back, it will shatter the multi-verse..."

"I will totally give this Switch back!" Figment stated with a wink. The group went their separate ways with Figment walking back to the Hyperion theater to wave to @b-wolf95 and @montydysquith-navarro

"Hey! I'm going to bring Nigel back to the SAU, want to escape too? Nobody deserves to be down here"

"But Figment, you can maybe sneak one character out...but everyone? Won't someone try to stop you?" monty asked

"Unit agrees" b-wolf stated "Destroy mode activated"

The trio then walked to meet up with Disney Dad and Figment - who were right where Figment left them

"Nigel! We're breaking everyone out of here!"

"Figment, what a surprise to see you back!" Nigel exclaimed

"I was looking through the files on this Nintendo Switch, there's a Minecraft world by a new imagineer @Mickeynerd17 - it's in the unknown region - Waldo doesn't know it's there! We can sneak in and get you back to the Imagination Pavilion!"

"Unit agrees with escape plan" b-wolf stated "Unit also has friend here, Olaf"

"Oh @Pufflefan ?" Monty wondered "A fine fellow to come along with us!"
28-284643_olaf-christmas-clipart-frozen-olaf-clip-art.png

"Well gang, I paid off all the bills, I'm ready to go" Disney Dad stated

And with that - the group of Figment, Nigel, Disney Dad, monty, b-wolf and Pufflefan launched into the world of Minecraft to save the people on the Island of Misfit Characters

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom