The simplest things.....

Jeremy P

Can I say all of it? That won't work?

I have a few big simple pleasures:
Hearing the area music of every park when you're walking towards the gates. I mean, it comes close to getting me choked up every single time.
Finding a friendly cast member who genuinely cares about where you're from and whether you're enjoying yourself.
Exploring Morocco in EPCOT. The paths in that pavilion are my favorite because they're so quiet and almost feel hidden

kathrynwmurphy

People watching in MK, walking under the train station and seeing old attraction posters, hearing the music on Main Street (or anywhere else, honestly!), walking through the star tunnel at SM, walking into Spaceship Earth, seeing MK lit up at night.... giving me all the feels! These simple things will never grow old to me!

Deno

Original Poster
People watching in MK, walking under the train station and seeing old attraction posters, hearing the music on Main Street (or anywhere else, honestly!), walking through the star tunnel at SM, walking into Spaceship Earth, seeing MK lit up at night.... giving me all the feels! These simple things will never grow old to me!

Oh I agree with ALL those. The atmosphere is better than the rides themselves.

Smiley/OCD

I know it sounds silly, but I love riding Disney buses! I feel so happy when I finally board, listening to Disney music in the background, discussing the day's plan with DH and DS, knowing that soon I'll be entering a park for amazing adventures! Ok, told you it was silly! I become a kid again at Disney!:)
That's not silly...I LOVE the voice-over, "Welcome to the WDW transportation system...we're on our way to the Magic Kingdom"...The first is the giant sign on the way into the property...the bus ride is second...the sight of Cinderella Castle on Main St...Pooh's puffed French toast from CP the first morning we're there and a nice Dole whip...and just smiles!!

graphite1326

That's not silly...I LOVE the voice-over, "Welcome to the WDW transportation system...we're on our way to the Magic Kingdom"...The first is the giant sign on the way into the property...the bus ride is second...the sight of Cinderella Castle on Main St...Pooh's puffed French toast from CP the first morning we're there and a nice Dole whip...and just smiles!!
I wait for the bus voice over as soon as you turn the corner entering MK. "Welcome to the Magic Kingdom ........"

Smiley/OCD

No I don't, but tell me more!!!!
We bought them on the Disney Parks website about 4 years ago...they are ceramic S & shakers, about 3" high x 1 1/2" square...there were 4 (sold separately), Frontierland, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland and Adventureland. I think they were around 10.00 each. I don't know if they are still available, but we get a LITTLE taste of Disney everyday!!!

PurpleDragon

Getting off I-4 after a 6-7 hour drive from Atlanta and driving under the "Welcome to Walt Disney World" signs. Always puts a huge smile on my face.

Getting a dole whip and sitting down and taking in the atmosphere of Adventureland.

Sitting in any of the international pavilions in WSC and taking in all the details and atmosphere.

Angel Ariel

Mine right now is DL related, as that's where we've been going lately. I love hearing the music the have playing in the bus loop area as you walk from Harbor into the Esplanade...I may or may not dance a little as we walk to the turnstiles :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom