The return of Mowgli?

drew81

Original Poster
I've heard a rumor Mowgli might be coming out for Halloween. Tarzan will not be coming back for meet n greets and that could possibly be his replacement.

_Scar

Hathi? How would they do Hathi? : o

And I saw a Mowgli at DLP and it looks like he wears either a flesh colored suit or a long sleeved shirt. Odd.

Any pics of him at WDW?

DisneyNut2007

It's a bit disappointing to hear that Tarzan may not be returning for MNSSHP this year, but it is nice to hear that Mowgli might be joining the line-up.

Let's hope for other additions to this year's MNSSHP character line-up. Hope they'll bring out Louis the Alligator, Dr. Facilier, Hades, Clarabelle & Horace, Clara Cluck, Jack Skellington & Sally, the Country Bears, the Brers, Jack Sparrow and some other rarities for meet-and-greets at this year parties.

PurpleDragon

Hathi? How would they do Hathi? : o

And I saw a Mowgli at DLP and it looks like he wears either a flesh colored suit or a long sleeved shirt. Odd.

Any pics of him at WDW?

Well considering that if they put a half naked young man/boy out there to interact with kids, I'm sure someone would get offended. A flesh colored suit is a happy medium. However I'm not sure how Tarzan's costume looked so that's just speculation on my part. :p

Master Gracey 5

Not sure why they would do this - if you're going to have a character M&G for the Jungle Book, why wouldn't you put Baloo and Louie out more? If they wanted to make it different, you could put them in their old "Tale Spin" gear. That would be a trip down memory lane for those of us growing up in the early 1990s.

PurpleDragon

Not sure why they would do this - if you're going to have a character M&G for the Jungle Book, why wouldn't you put Baloo and Louie out more? If they wanted to make it different, you could put them in their old "Tale Spin" gear. That would be a trip down memory lane for those of us growing up in the early 1990s.

LOL!! I remember Tailspin as well as Duck Tales and Rescue Rangers. :hammer:

EDIT: Oh god now the Duck Tales theme is stuck in my head!! :brick::brick:

WishingOnAStar

picture.php

I searched Google Images and found this picture. I dunno who it is or when it was taken but Mowgli looks kinda scary

WishingOnAStar

I think the body suit is the same color as flesh colored band-aids. It sounds like a good idea but it never matches anyone's actually skin color.

mdel2208

Well considering that if they put a half naked young man/boy out there to interact with kids, I'm sure someone would get offended. A flesh colored suit is a happy medium. However I'm not sure how Tarzan's costume looked so that's just speculation on my part. :p

Here's a picture from last years MNSSHP of Tarzan.
He was doing meet and greets with Terk and changing sets with Jane.
4663824700_e4f09bf371_b.jpg

Tom

Beta Return
The group photo looks like someone made a bunch of knock-off costumes of those characters, and Mowgli really does look scary.

The Tarzan one....O...M...G. Yikes. That just isn't right!

Brian_WDW74

picture.php

I searched Google Images and found this picture. I dunno who it is or when it was taken but Mowgli looks kinda scary

I can't tell you who it is, but I can tell you when it was taken. It was during an AP event that was held at DAK on Sept. 29, 2007 to celebrate the Jungle Book DVD release. That horrible Mowgli costume has been permanently burned into my brain since that night.

But the Hathi costume was awesome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom