The reasons why I WILL NOT be purchasing a disney annual pass!!!

Disneyworldpirate

Original Poster
Reason #1 ---The United States is entering into a recession

Reason #2 ---Disney Annual Passes are so expensive now that they arent a value anymore

Reason #3 ---Disney is getting rid of classic rides and replacing them with garbage

Reason #4 ---Lightning Lane is gone

Reason #5---Crowds seem bigger than ever

Reason #6---Disney executives have made it quite clear they dont care about true disney fans so why should we support them anymore

Reason #7---They pay their employee bad wages while the executives make WAY too much money

Reason #8---Other parks are offering better deals

Raxel7851

Reason #2 ---Disney Annual Passes are so expensive now that they arent a value anymore

Reason #3 ---Disney is getting rid of classic rides and replacing them with garbage

Reason #6---Disney executives have made it quite clear they dont care about true disney fans so why should we support them anymore

Reason #7---They pay their employee bad wages while the executives make WAY too much money

Reason #9— You won’t be there!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member

Didn't stop me post 9/11, 2008/9, or from keeping it during covid.

They've always been expensive.

That's a matter of taste.

I literally used it on Sunday

Yes. Disney markets effectively.

It's been like that for decades

Michael Eisner, 1981: "To make money is our only objective."

Sounds like all of corporate America

Eh, debatable. We're UO APs and Universal just feels trashy every time we go.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member

I take it you didn't get the Pixier Pass. 😆

Tony the Tigger

1. This is speculation.
2. This is subjective. They’re a value to other people, but not to you.
3. Technically partially true: Disney has gotten rid of some classic rides - and will continue to do so. You shouldn’t expect otherwise.
4. What?!
5. Crowds ebb and flow. Go when they ebb.
6. They don’t care about true Disney fans? What has you feeling slighted and entitled? I don’t need companies to demonstrate caring.
7. They pay way higher than FL min wage, I would argue too much for some simple jobs.
8. No other parks are comparable to WDW. The closest to that league is universal, and I don’t see impressive ticket prices outside of some promotions.

Weather_Lady

Lightning Lane is gone? Do you mean Fastpass?

While some of your complaints are shared by many here, it sounds like you just came to vent some planning-stage frustration, with little personal knowledge or recent experience, and a baffling distaste for punctuation marks.

You mention in other posts that you were planning visits to WDW anyway: hope you are/were pleasantly surprised by your experience.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Lightning Lane is gone? Do you mean Fastpass?

While some of your complaints are shared by many here, it sounds like you just came to vent some planning-stage frustration, with little personal knowledge or recent experience, and a baffling distaste for punctuation marks.

You mention in other posts that you were planning visits to WDW anyway: hope you are/were pleasantly surprised by your experience.
The complaining is over the top…as is the standard patronizing lecturing in response.

Both things can be and are true

KatiebugFan

So #2,3,6 are linked together. Disney doesn't care about it because it is removing the rides I love and replacing them with ones that are (subjectively) garbage therefore the passes are worth anything anymore. So basically the same complaint since time immemorial.

Lets not forget..

Reason #9 Sam did nothing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom