The PTR-that-must-not-be-named! 1/28 - 2/6

The PTR-that-must-not-be-named! (final chapter added 1/26)

{WARNING} The PTR you are about to read may have been started on another forum website, so if you hang out at the aforenotmentioned forum - you may have seen this all before. I can not be held responsible for the waste of your time this may create. {/WARNING}

Howdy!

I decided I have been a lurker on these PTRs and TRs too long - it is now time for me to throw my hat in the ring, so to speak.

The cast of characters:

Me
My wife
My son
My daughter

What?! You need more details, you say? And something about how this could be the most boring and/or idiotic PTR ever conceived? Yes, I know. But gosh darn it, I'm going to do it anyway!

The revised cast of characters:

Me - a 39 year-old Disney freak. By day I am an IT Server Administrator, by night - an awesome dad, cook, assistant housekeeper, Rock Band (the PS3 game, not real life) bassist, not-so-handyman, dishwasher, dog sitter, and smart @$$.
IMG_1050.jpg

My wife – henceforth known as DW. A ## year-old Disney freak in training, very organized, humble, sarcastically humorous, highly intelligent, beautiful gift from God. (OK, she might be reading this one day… I need to get my brownie points in.) (Wait, by me writing that it voids the brownie points I tried to gain by telling everyone I was trying to get brownie points.) (oh, well.)
IMG_1143.jpg

My son – will be referred to as DS from here on out. He is a ten year old boy. Enough said, right? Well, he likes video games, Harry Potter (we will be going to US IoA one day on the trip for WWoHP), video games, TV, video games, eating, video games, science, video games, movies, and video games. Oh yeah, did I mention he likes video games?
Photo0020.jpg

My daughter – DD to you. She will be turning 4 years old days before our trip. She is the most girlie-girl I have ever seen. She loves Disney Princesses, Barbies, dolls, dresses, shoes, playing dress up, and enjoys watching Disney movies. Her idea of ‘slumming it’ is wearing her nice Princess dress from last year. Wow, we created a monster!
Photo0066.jpg

I hope anyone reading can manage to hold your lunch down while I take you on a roller coaster of fun, queasiness, uneasiness, white-wine-dry humor, and mind-numbing syntax and way too many commas and those ';'-thingies.

BigTex71

Original Poster
I'm baaaaaaaaack!

I am working on the start of the full Trip Report and hope to get my first entry posted soon. I will include a link to it here, in case anyone reads this after-the-fact.

Stuck on the title, though - I was going to use 'Trip Report', but that sounded too plain. Have a bit of wanna-be writer's block. :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom