The Proposals

Chaos Cat

ATTENTION!!

Fall fail GIF - Find on GIFER

There is a rumor that someone might crash The Proposals!! Can you guess who it is before it's revealed tomorrow?
A wolf bot?

fursuit.png

NateD1226

Original Poster
Here comes the bride! Err...I mean the game!

The Best Wedding GIFs of All Time

Welcome to the Proposals! This will be a new take on the simple daily brainstorming idea. I will be giving out daily prompts for anyone and everyone to
propose an idea to make something new or better! (Do you get the name now?)

Inside The Nba Laughing GIF by NBA on TNT - Find & Share on GIPHY

You may have some questions, but before you ask, check out this Q&A that I made to help keep the confusion level to a low. If you have any questions after, feel free to ask.

When does this start?

November 27th which was announced in the teaser posted in the first post!

Who can join in on this?
Anyone! You don’t need to be an Imagineer forum regular to play. As long as you have an idea that you feel comfortable sharing, you can join in whenever you want.

Do I have to put any effort into this?
Not at all. You can do a one sentence pitch or a 10 page document! We love seeing all the amazing work people do on these forums.

Is this a competition game?
Nope! This is just a daily brainstorming game for people to propose ideas for fun and enjoyment. This is a perfect game for people who don’t like to play in comps or who aren’t in a comp at the moment.

Do I have to participate every single day?
No! This is a game where anyone can join in whenever they like. If you don’t like a prompt or just don’t have any ideas for it, then you don’t have to participate that day.

Can I suggest prompts?
Of course! On Thursday (11/26), I will be posting a Google Forms for anyone who would like to suggest a prompt. For the people reading this on 11/27 or beyond, feel free to send me a PM or post in the thread on what prompts you would like to see in the game!

What can I expect to see in the prompts given?
Anything and everything! But if I had to guesstimate a percentage of the prompt themes, I would say it’s 50% Disney, 25% Universal, and 25% other topics from other studios/theme parks.

Who was the wedding crasher?
None other than @Pi on my Cake! Pi will be hopping in some days or weeks to share some of his own prompts for y’all! After all, his game inspired this.

So who is ready to propose some ideas?

spacemt354

Chili's

Welcome to the Proposals! This will be a new take on the simple daily brainstorming idea. I will be giving out daily prompts for anyone and everyone to

You may have some questions, but before you ask, check out this Q&A that I made to help keep the confusion level to a low. If you have any questions after, feel free to ask.

When does this start?

Who can join in on this?
Anyone! You don’t need to be an Imagineer forum regular to play. As long as you have an idea that you feel comfortable sharing, you can join in whenever you want.

Not at all. You can do a one sentence pitch or a 10 page document! We love seeing all the amazing work people do on these forums.

Nope! This is just a daily brainstorming game for people to propose ideas for fun and enjoyment. This is a perfect game for people who don’t like to play in comps or who aren’t in a comp at the moment.

No! This is a game where anyone can join in whenever they like. If you don’t like a prompt or just don’t have any ideas for it, then you don’t have to participate that day.

Can I suggest prompts?
Of course! On Thursday (11/26), I will be posting a Google Forms for anyone who would like to suggest a prompt. For the people reading this on 11/27 or beyond, feel free to send me a PM or post in the thread on what prompts you would like to see in the game!

Anything and everything! But if I had to guesstimate a percentage of the prompt themes, I would say it’s 50% Disney, 25% Universal, and 25% other topics from other studios/theme parks.

None other than @Pi on my Cake! Pi will be hopping in some days or weeks to share some of his own prompts for y’all! After all, his game inspired this.

Looking forward to this!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

When does this start?

Who can join in on this?

Can I suggest prompts?

Home Crash GIF

Hi​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom