The PiXtar Story on Starz

brisem

Original Poster
If anyone is interested, on Thurs the 22rd at 10p-11:30p, The Starz movie channel will be showing the Pixar Story.

dwightshrutefan

It's not about being perfect it's about proper spelling. Come on, you spelled PIXAR wrong.

Uh.. Its not a life skill to know how to spell Pixar, so give him a break. This is what gets me how people are so picky about peoples spelling errors, come on, its a website, a forum. Its not THAT important and as long as you know what there aying, it dosnt matter about spelling.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Sorry,
I'll try to be as perfect as you
I don't think it was a matter of being perfect, just correcting someone who doesn't seem to know the correct name of the company.

Disney and Pixtar
In the Money Section or USAToday, there was an interesting article about Disney owning the film libraries of Pixtar and Miramax. Disney owns the rights to all sequels of Pixtar. Disney is figured to use this in negotiations to keep Pixtar.
Uh.. Its not a life skill to know how to spell Pixar, so give him a break. This is what gets me how people are so picky about peoples spelling errors, come on, its a website, a forum. Its not THAT important and as long as you know what there aying, it dosnt matter about spelling.
Some may not know what he's aying. Spelling DOES matter.

He could have been referring to
http://www3.pixtar.lv/slide?id=orojsjfbijbpdlnklpv
or
http://www.pixtar.com.br/

Fun2BFree

Stop.jpeg

unkadug

You guys can really be a bit to harsh sometimes.

Don't go in the obnoxious post topic.

Thanks for the news.

I don't think I was being harsh, just trying to clarify, so there would be no misunderstanding of what the OP meant and where the correctors are coming from.

WDWEric

I was not being harsh either, but if you are going to post info at least spell the company right and give us the right date. So which is Tues. the 22nd or Thurs?

EPCOT Explorer

I don't think I was being harsh, just trying to clarify, so there would be no misunderstanding of what the OP meant and where the correctors are coming from.

C'mon, unkadug.Your a great guy around on the forums but this is a little much,It's a Disney site.I think we all know what he is/was talking about.

unkadug

There is always Pixar bashing around here.

Perhaps it's a subconscious thing. I refuse to accept Pixar therefore I'll spell it any way I want.

princessjojo

It's apparently obvious everyone knew what the op was talking about so what was the point of berating them over it? It all seems rather trivial if you ask me. But then again, I'm used to it by now since my kids do it all the time.:shrug:

unkadug

Sure it's trivial.

That's what we do here, we talk about every trivial matter that pertains to Disney.

That's what a fan site is all about.

Surely you've been around long enough to know that every little matter is picked apart.

Some of you need to get tougher skins if you get so upset about someone being corrected about the name of a company. :shrug:

princessjojo

:rolleyes: What ever! Most people I know on Disney boards have better things to do than ridicule others. It's pretty highschool girlish clicky if you ask me. But hey, have fun...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom