Trip Report THE ONE WHERE THE FRIENDS GO TO DISNEY; ALMOST LIVE IN APRIL.

Day one sort of/ April 1

Why “almost live”? To give myself the loophole if I can not handle it

Truth be told, I am sitting in the airport now. It’s 5:30 and I have a 6:10 am flight to FLL. If you have “traveled” with me before you know I multi task when I am down in Florida. My son has a lacrosse game tonight. I will head up to Disney tomorrow.

Who is going on this trip? My friend K and I. We met when our oldest were in the same first grade class. We were the class moms and became fast friends. (So did the boys) She divorced some years later and moved to the north shore. (I am on the south shore). We do not see each other as often as we want but we see each other when we can.
She had a birthday in December and asked if I wanted to go to the city for the weekend. Lets see...NYC in December? NO THANK YOU! I countered with Florida in April. We took our youngest to WDW last April and had a great time

See Dre’s happy face in the back? Told you we had a great time!!!

She is a ton of fun! We will be taking it easy and enjoying the resort more than normal. She is not a huge ride/parks person but will do it for me and for the adventure.

Ok. Time to board. B8. Not too bad.

Songbird76

Alright, this is what I have this far: A- kanas is suppose to be Kansas.
2- I still have no clue and clearly need to read In Cold Blood
Well, I did look up Truman Capote, and it explained why I didn't know who he is. I can't read true crime books...it would give me nightmares for months. I'm guessing he uses the phrase "Totes Adorbs" to describe the Kansas landscape?

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
sorry for the poor post.i was trying to be funny and realized it wasnt..Truman was a very flamboyant personality and equally talented writer of course
he also wrote...
Breakfast_at_Tiffanys.jpg

Thank you thank you thank you for Johnny Carson. One of the all time greats! He made it worthwhile to stay up late.
As for Breakfast at Tiffany’s, I would insert a video here but I am iphone challenged (if you want to teach me how to do it I would be forever grateful). So you will (or perhaps not) have to google Deep Blue Something for this:
🎶well, that’s one thing we’ve got. 🎶

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom