The One Thing I Just Gotta Bring Back With Me From Disney All The Time

MIKETFROMRI

Original Poster
Every year we go to Disney I always make sure to stock up on the GOOFY CERRY Sour Ball Candies. Dont know why but got addicted to them and always tend to bring back 1/2 to a dozen bags to help get me through my next trip.

luv

I used to love getting antenna toppers...until they stopped putting antennae on cars. :mad:

Most of my Disney purchases are pins or notepads.

powlessfamily4

Every year we go to Disney I always make sure to stock up on the GOOFY CERRY Sour Ball Candies. Dont know why but got addicted to them and always tend to bring back 1/2 to a dozen bags to help get me through my next trip.

Deja vu me too! We also grab tons of the Mickey gummi heads.

plaz10

Minnie Bake Shop Cookie box

Mickey Rice Krispie Treat (why? I can make them at home for much cheaper - I don't know but I always bring one home and wait like 3 months to eat it)

A shotglass

rufio

Christmas ornament for every visit.

Also, snacks from the giftshops (chocolate covered marshmallows, rice crispies, etc). They're soooooo yummy!:slurp:

tink65

Deja vu me too! We also grab tons of the Mickey gummi heads.

Oh my goodness.....we love the Mickey gummi heads! We will eat them periodically throughout the parks and then if we have any snack credits left at the end of our trip we use them on the gummis to bring home with us!

C.FERNIE

Christmas ornament for every visit.

Also, snacks from the giftshops (chocolate covered marshmallows, rice crispies, etc). They're soooooo yummy!:slurp:

never thought of that but we decided we were going to get two christmas ornaments every time we went, one being mickey with the year and another random one! :wave:

acishere

- Shot Glass (I have no plain ones, they are all from some tourist spot or my college's bookstore)
- Magnet with the year I visited on it
- Christmas ornaments because I have barely anything to decorate mine and growing up pretty much every cool ornament was from somewhere special.

I_heart_Tigger

One t-shirt
Mickey soap (and usually much more) from Basin
a piece of jewelry (usually a ring)
Sand from the Beach Club & sometimes Wilderness Lodge (shhhh...it's for my indoor zen garden) :lookaroun

Tigger#1

We also bring back sand but not for the same reason:D
We camp at the Fort and will be finding sand in the RV for the next year:ROFLOL:

The Empress Lilly

Coffee mugs for me. I've got quite the collection, some three decades old. :sohappy:

Current ones are nearly twice as large as the old ones. We are eating and drinking too large portions.

radev104

My fiance and I had our first trip together last year and decided to get an ornament everytime we go down. And I started a charm bracelet so now I will get a charm everytime I go down also.
I always bring back napkins and park maps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom