The One Thing I Just Gotta Bring Back With Me From Disney All The Time

radev104

My fiance and I had our first trip together last year and decided to get an ornament everytime we go down. And I started a charm bracelet so now I will get a charm everytime I go down also.
I always bring back napkins and park maps.

bethymouse

Everything!

Seriously though, I'd have a trunk full!:ROFLOL:
But I stick to a tshirt, pen, photo album, magnet, car license plate, and anything else cute and small that has the year on it! I also collect snow globes w/ the year on it ( small ones).:)

loveofamouse

I usually get shotglasses and light spinners. This time, though, I want to try for some new things. I want kitchen items and Mickey stuff. I have a neighbor that buys every mickey/minnie item I buy so I need to come home with things that can't be gotten at a regular store. LMAO

muffinhands

i hit up mouse keeping the first day i get in for soaps and shampoos. also at the MK, i always take a couple of spider plant babies from the bus depot home so that i have a piece of Disney with me at home

DisneyparkFreak

1. That years snowglobe and usually another snowglobe of some sort.
2. Minnie Cookies - White Chocolate Raspberry (The best)
3. Mickey Chocolate Mint Bars. (the ones that look like dollar bills)

Mickey_777

I always bring back a couple copies of the latest park maps (though they changed very little the last few times). And lately I always get at least one Vinylmation figure. We also try to get an ornament for the tree as well.

muse1983

Every year we go to Disney I always make sure to stock up on the GOOFY CERRY Sour Ball Candies. Dont know why but got addicted to them and always tend to bring back 1/2 to a dozen bags to help get me through my next trip.

Funny you should mention those...I just ate half a bag of them last night:lol:

What do you bring back from Disney

Christmas balls, antennae balls, mugs, lots of soap and shampoos (my little guy loves them). lots and lots of great memories. Every time I look at something I bring back it makes me smile. This year I want to pick up some kitchen things and of course more Christmas balls.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom