The "ONE" Ride or Attraction You Would Love to See RETURN

Iteachwood

Original Poster
Lots of rides and attractions have passed us by throughout the years, but the one I'd just love to see them bring back is SKYWAY across the Magic Kingdom. That was so awsum ( actually a little scarey for me "heights") but so cool!!!!!! Riding above the park, serene,pleasant, and great sights.

I would love to see 20,000 Leagues return maybe they could retheme it to something like Atlantis. Plus I always thought the lagoon looks so nice with Tommorrowland in the background.

devoy1701

Really? I could've sworn you could. Oh well the lagoon still looked nice.

nope. the Tea Cups pretty much blocked the view into Tomorrowland. You could probably see part of the speedway, but the Lagoon was too far away to glimpse much of Tomorrowland.

Disneyland's Lagoon on the other hand is pretty much smackdab in the middle of Tomorrowland and completely intertwined with Autopia, the Monorail, and the PeopleMover and IMO one of the most visually stimulating areas of any Disney Theme Park! (i'm sure someone will post a picture!)

rodserling27

Horizons was great, as was Mr. Toad, but my vote has gotta go with 20,000 Leagues. I have such fantastic memories of going on that with my uncle and parents. What a fantastic attraction, so very unique.

Malvito

Adventures Through Inner Space. With the improvements in special effects, that one could look pretty spectacular. Though I would hope that they would keep the "Miracles From Molecules" song.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom