The on demand print service is back...

JustInTime

Original Poster
I am not too sure how long, but the Art of Disney's On Demand poster printing is back in service. You can once more get all your favorite attraction posters in canvas or paper! :wave:

janoimagine

I just bought 3 around the end of October (I think they were 16x20 paper, with an image size of 10.5x16?) they set me back about $70 including shipping. Overall I am happy with them, I wish they offered more of the old attraction posters, they appear to be printed off something like an Epson 7890 or 9890.

JustInTime

Original Poster
Sorry it has taken so long! Just got back from the world! I didn't look at any other posters except the Haunted Mansion ones. I know the smallest ones were 22 dollars plus 9 dollar shipping. 3 week delivery time.

AEfx

I was really excited about seeing this at Disneyland, and was pretty disapointed once I did. I thought the prices were kinda crazy for the quality, especially when you factor in going home and framing it, etc. (since their prices for that kind of stuff are crazy astronimical). Plus, the whold "POD" thing obviously would have an impact on longevity as well.

I filed this one under "not for me", but I am sure it does work out for many people who enjoy the attraction posters.

rodserling27

I'm so glad this is back up and running! When I was there in June, I ordered a beautiful painting print of The Nautilus from 20,000 Leagues concept art. They had to straight-up cancel my entire order a few weeks later due to some sytem error. Hooray, i can't wait to re-order it, maybe a Haunted Mansion poster with it too!

AlasiaTerd

Can you please tell me that, is this service available in online or is this service still available now? I'm a bit confused because I reached here late. Thanks :)

rodserling27

Can you please tell me that, is this service available in online or is this service still available now? I'm a bit confused because I reached here late. Thanks :)

Hi! It's available at the Main Street Cinema/Art Store in Magic Kingdom (Now Playing: The Art of Disney or something to that effect). There is a small computer screen to the right hand side of the store when you walk in where you can order custom prints of many things, most importantly classic "vintage" attraction posters. :)

shmmrname

On the WDW Today podcast, they had mentioned 'unofficial' attraction posters that were very high quality. It will require a quick WIKI search, but supposedly they feature older attractions, and the artist now works in an official capacity for Disney (so I assume his work is pretty good).

Just an alternative suggestion...

muse1983

I am not too sure how long, but the Art of Disney's On Demand poster printing is back in service. You can once more get all your favorite attraction posters in canvas or paper! :wave:

Did it ever go anywhere? It was still in full swing when we went in Oct.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I had no idea this existed. I'm going to have to purchase a few of these in September.

I've been trying to come up with a good theme for our soon to be - family \ movie room downstairs.

WDW attraction posters gives me a great idea...

A WDW themed family movie room....real original around here huh??

It's embarrassing -- but we realized the other day that for all the pictures we've taken at WDW over the last 6 years...We have little to no WDW family pictures displayed...:eek: !!!??????

That would give us a chance, need, push to print and disply all those great memories. :D

muse1983

I wasn't running for a quite while a year or more ago. The old company went out of business. Keep in mind you/somebody is/are bumping an old thread.

:lol:Wow I just realized that the original thread was created in 2010! Someone did some digging to find this one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom