The Official WDWMFCP Role Call!

sum41914

Original Poster
I remember, I think it was last year, there was a thread made where everyone who got accepted into the WDWCP as well as the alumni summer would post their job, and arrival date. So to start this one off:

Operations

May 17th

P.S. Cant wait only 9 Days left till i leave :D

joanna71985

Character Attendant

May 24 (only 14 more days til I leave!)

Oh, and this is my 2nd CP. I also did merch for Spring 2005.

Ona

Merchandise and Attractions

June 18th

:sohappy:

I'm on the new International J1 Academic Program. It's a year long and we switch roles half way through. We are actually CPs on this program. :)

I also did the International Program in 2003-2004 over in UK Pavilion Merchandise.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo excited about going back! :p

Ona x

sanita

Ona said:
Merchandise and Attractions

June 18th

:sohappy:

I'm on the new International J1 Academic Program. It's a year long and we switch roles half way through. We are actually CPs on this program. :)

I also did the International Program in 2003-2004 over in UK Pavilion Merchandise.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo excited about going back! :p

Ona x

what program is that? Is it a program where you are residing in the UK? please elaborate

bsummer

Character Performer - Pluto Height

May 22nd - Summer Alumni

Spring Adv. 2005 - Front Desk & Bell Services at the Grand Floridian

Ona

Sanita, it is a year long program in association with the University of Central Michigan. It is on a J1 visa and hence, it's open to students and recent grads. We will be living in Vista or Chatham and doing regular CP roles. I'm merch for 6 months, then attractions for 6 months. We are enroled as distance learning students at the University of Central Michigan and also do CP classes.

There are folks out there already on the program. It's in pilot stages at the moment and it's starting with folks from the UK but more countries are being added (only european ones that I know of at the moment).

If you have any more questions, ask away and I'll try my best to answer. :)

Ona x

WDWKat26

bsummer said:
Character Performer - Pluto Height

May 22nd - Summer Alumni

Spring Adv. 2005 - Front Desk & Bell Services at the Grand Floridian

Welcome to Entertainment, you and I will have the same friends! If you have any questions lemme know :)

joanna71985 said:
Character Attendant

May 24 (only 14 more days til I leave!)

Oh, and this is my 2nd CP. I also did merch for Spring 2005.

Yey, maybe you'll be attending to me someday!

kcw

WDWKat26 said:
KCW-You'll also be "Friends" with the same people that I am friends with! :) Congrats!

Fabulous!! well then any helpful hints you could pass my way would be greatly appreciated! haha i look forward to meeting ya!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom