The Official "I'm making ADR's on 10/27" thread!

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I was able to log on through Internet Explorer - not Mozilla. And it was just before 6 am. I started with CRT - all booked for two different days. And then I choose a Chef Mickey - and "i'm sorry, due to heavy traffic we can not process your request". So I am now trying my husbands computer which is bigger and faster...and it can't even retrieve my ressie!!!!! It's just thinking!!!

LoveYa

Tried At 4:30..no luck and got this at 6.30....

"Sorry, the booking system is currently unavailable. Please try again later or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to dial this number"

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Original Poster
I got the same message.

Why do I find it amusing that Disney assumes children would be up at this hour, frantically making ADR's?

mousebymarriage

Tried since 5:55am and first was told "due to high volume we are unable to process your request, please try again later".

Then got the message saying "Disney Dining is unavailable at this time please call 1-407-939-3463"!

I got up over an hour early to do this:hammer:!

Now, I have to wait until kiddies go to school becaause phone lines don't open until 7am and the kiddies will be up by then. They don't know we are going to Disney in Feb. it's a surprise that we will reveal on Christmas Day!

mousebymarriage

Look at all of us posting on here at the crack of dawn (or before) after spending almost an hour trying to make dining ressies, I definately think we are over the edge and need a support group!:hammer::ROFLOL:

Got nothing for our February trip. Same message as the others got. Will have to call in once the office is open and try my luck waiting for a free operator.

What frustrates me is that everyone with even a passing knowledge of WDW dining knew this was going to happen, and yet Disney couldn't arrange to have some extra capacity added to the online system, even temporarily, to accommodate the early rush on Oct. 27??

I thought they were supposed to release park hours today as well. As of right now the only hours listed for March are Animal Kingdom and Typhoon Lagoon. :brick:What is the problem?? Did they not know that we would be up this early?? I have only been waiting 2 months for this day to come. No ressies available and no park hours. Why are they not ready??:confused::shrug:

disneygirl76

Now I am getting the all circuits are busy message. And then once it said this number is no longer in service! Ha! This just gets to me. They knew this was going to happen. It happened when they did the other switch and they knew it was going to happen again. At least last time I could spend 3 hours on the phone waiting - it was a Sunday! Now I have to get to work and have limited time to do this. Just so irritating.

kmdisney

I've got you all beat....I mixed it up in my head that "I" needed to be calling in at 5:00 a.m. (Central) for a 6:00 a.m. (Eastern) time difference. I have been up since 4:30 and realized at 4:45 that the phones didn't start until 6:00 (Central). Until 6:00 a.m. I received this "Happy Voice" saying the office is closed.... NOW of course it is the endless "call didn't go through message" :goodnevil

If we all knew this would happen....why didn't WDW know this would happen....not like they don't have the resources to beef up the staffing and phone system.

Anyway...GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :wave:

My wife and I started dialing at 7. Her on her cell and me a land line. I got into the queue at 2 or 3 minutes after but am still on hold. She never got through.

disneygirl76

Has anyone made an ADR yet this morning - on the web or phone?

Just curious!! :wave:

Oh ... and now... I still get this number has been disconnected or the phone rings 4 times and then goes to a busy signal. Lovely!

I got through at 7:02 and was put on hold. They answered at 7:30 and I got CRT for 1/31 at 8AM and Chef Mickeys for 1/26 at 5PM. Based on what people are saying here I feel pretty lucky to have gotten through. We had 4 people from our party calling and I am the only one who got through. Everyone else was calling on cell phones and I was on a land line. I wonder if that made a difference.

djpoore94

Online system crashed about 6:20 or so this morning as we were attempting to do some ADRs and still won't even load, just get a screen that says Sorry the booking system is currently unavailable. Since we both leave for work before 7 AM (eastern) we can't call. We're not picky and know that we'll get something at places that we like (probably not LeCellier or Chef Mickey) so we're not too stressed about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom