The Obsessed Thread

Mouseketeer09

-roasted almonds
-popcorn (walking into the MK!)
-mt. everest
-aerosmith (RnRC all the wayy!)
-1930's and 40's music & movies (MGM and Tower of Terror)
-fireworks
-happy endings :)

:kiss: :wave:

dove_

the smell of smoke machines!
and there's lots of musical pieces that make me think of that open area between innoventions east and west in epcot

dvcmooch

Reminders

Palm trees, golf balls, certain cloud formations, combinations of reds, yellows, and blacks, buses, planes heading south, antenna toppers.

The smell of a warm apple pie, ice cream in a waffle cone, hot dogs.

Western music reminds me of the background music from the Wilderness Lodge.

Disneybird

I'm reminded every month when my bank statement comes in and I see how low my funds are and know how much could be in there if I didn't insist on going to WDW every year.

But you only live once, right?

BSikor

I know this is gonna sound weird but I work in a restaurant and when ever I am scooping ice from the ice machine I get a whiff of that cold refrigerant smell and think of disney immediately.

lilclerk

The smell of popcorn.

The other day at work, a woman called from the TTA. I was so giddy, I almost cried :lol: Luckily, most of the call was her looking for a pen so it worked out for me.

Jenna

The Teacher Training Association (TTA)-I'm training to be a primary school teacher
Car antenna toppers
Choc ices-pity they arent all shaped like Mickey
Mt. Everest
loads more I just cant think

disneynut4u

We took my niece when she was 3. Afterwards, when we got home, any time she saw a city bus, she thought it was the Disney bus. There is also a Catholic church That resembles a small castle (in her eyes). When she saw that, she started screaming "Cinderella's Castle!! Cinderella's Castle!!" So, everytime I see those, I think of WDW!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom