The Night I proposed at Disneyland

DLMAGICDARREN

Sorry my official congrats are so late, I didn't see this post before I actually chatted with you Mitch!

Congrats to both of you.

I know Carla will love to return to Florida for her Honeymoon, that will be so cool to see you two then, plus I'll be out your way Christmas so we will have to meet up, and do the official congratulations in person!

Best of luck to both of you, Carla and Mitch.

Tramp

Congratulations ...you two look terrific! Cal, you romantic dog you!:animwink:

Attachments

• congrats2.gif
    congrats2.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 79

no2apprentice

What wonderful news! Congratulations!:sohappy:

Too bad the ring wasn't Mickey shaped, that would have been so neat (at least from a guy's perspective - don't know how a woman would feel about it).

CalDisney

Original Poster
Originally posted by DLMAGICDARREN
Sorry my official congrats are so late, I didn't see this post before I actually chatted with you Mitch!

Congrats to both of you.

I know Carla will love to return to Florida for her Honeymoon, that will be so cool to see you two then, plus I'll be out your way Christmas so we will have to meet up, and do the official congratulations in person!

Best of luck to both of you, Carla and Mitch.
That would be Great!! Darren
We will have to see you at Christmas
and Happy ThanksGiving!!:)

Goofette

Congratulations!!!!

I can't believe I just found this with the great pictures. I wish you both the best of luck. Thanks for posting the pictures. Tigggrl looks absolutely Beautiful! You two make a terrific couple.

CalDisney

Original Poster
Originally posted by Goofette
Congratulations!!!!

I can't believe I just found this with the great pictures. I wish you both the best of luck. Thanks for posting the pictures. Tigggrl looks absolutely Beautiful! You two make a terrific couple.

Awwee!!
Thank You Paula:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom