The Next Poster - Disney Style

jw24

False. I wear flip-flops every once in a while but not in the parks! Sneakers all the way when it comes to the theme parks.

TNP watches a Disney-related Halloween movie marathon.

ExtinctJenn

Hmmm not sure if that's true or false... I am working from home today and I am in my PJs so I guess I could say I went to work (in my home office) as a lazy bum! LOL!

TNP has thrown a Disney themed birthday party for their child(ren)

Figgy1

True, I missed a lot of stuff in my first trip, I hope to keep learning more and more on my subsequent trips.
TNP Designed his own car in Epcot's TEST TRACK
A most magical welcome and true my boys finally let me on our 5th trip througho_O:banghead: TNP is in serious need of a trip to Disney NOW

The Empress Lilly

True-ish. I love Mexico. A unique indoor design, atmospheric, and the best ride in WS. But I can't get used to the three fowl and the new massive restaurant in front.

Incidentally, I have always found it a bit ironic that the one country whose climate is roughly comparable to Orlando's should be the one WS pavilion that is all indoors.

TNP has a set water park + theme park combo that works for them.

Last edited:

ExtinctJenn

Meh. Didn't see the first one. The only super hero series I ever really got into was Iron Man (other than the original series of Batmans and Spiderman).

TNP has a single character they tend to be more obsessed with than others

jw24

False! Those things are off the charts! Although it's not the case if you're not a fan of eating things on a stick like Figgy.....

TNP has eaten the famous school bread at the Norway pavilion in Epcot.

jw24

Well, my last trip I survived without one though having the pork shank wasn't too bad as a replacement. Better than the turkey leg because it's not quite so salty.

TNP doesn't like to share food in WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom