The Next Generation: Walt Disney World Resort

What do you want to see happening to Buzz

• Keep and update it

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Remove it and replace it

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Remove it from MK, replace the old ride with something else and add Buzz at Hollywood Studios

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters

orlando678-

Original Poster
The first Future World East pavilion is:

Universe of Energy:
1024px-Epcot_Universe_of_Energy_logo.svg.png

This pavilion has always been one of my favorites. The pavilion is based on energy. Where does it come from? How do we use it? What are the consequences? Are there alternative ways? At the Universe of Energy we will all learn these things. The whole area around the pavilion will be changed to create a green environment. A company like Alterra Power, Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners LP or Iberdrola Renovables will become the new sponsor of the pavilion and will help with the transformation. Trees are replaced by wind power blending trees, walkways will be solar collecting and there will be algae walkway lamps. The building will receive dark blue paint and the solar panels will be more visible to stress on the use of solar power. Also two new wind turbines are outside the building with the attraction's sign proudly displayed.
Wind-Turbines.jpg
The most exciting part of the pavilion is the Universe of Energy attraction. This solar energy working attraction takes you through the story of Energy with Ellen DeGeneres. The building will be expanded for new scenes. Ellen will keep her role as host of the ride, but the whole zany dream storyline will be replaced by something more serious. I think Ellen has the power to keep people listening to her and not boring guests. I dont want the ride to become the corny joke ride it is already, but a few small humorous reactions will be given by the host. The ride length will be shortened to a more manageable show time and the vehicles will be improved to move more smoothly.
maxresdefault.jpg
The lobby will receive a new mural based on energy. We will start with dinosaurs, then early humans, then industrialization and at last, futuristic green city. Also in the queue are small interactive games where you have to catch solar light, make a river flow to a watermill etc. In the pre-show with the rotating screens it is shown that Ellen is going to be our host. She tells some things about the building and some other facts about energy sources.
Then guests are led into the moving theater. Here we are introduced to the story of the ride where we follow Ellen back in time to find the origins of energy sources and then find out about our present and the future. The screens then move away to reveal the prehistoric scenes. The dinosaur AAs will be updated with faster and better movements and the light effects have been altered dramatically. The brontosauruses will reveal when you come very close and will first appear as shadows. The iconic dinosaur fight will also be updated. New thunder and lighting effects will be added and the cliffs will look aged. The lava effects will be improved by projection mapping technology. The AAs will also be more impressive than before, so they can be more like the Dinosaur! AAs.
DGS655392.jpg
Then we encounter the creepy fanged snake creature. This one will be completely replaced by a new AA with better motions. In the scenes it is explained that the giants that roamed our planet are the key of early energy sources, fossil fuels. The rests of these giants became sources like oil and coal. We then see a cave with early humans around a campfire, looking very confused and amazed by the light and warmth. It is explained that fire helped us to activate some of our energy sources,
campfire.jpg
We then move on to see that we ended up in Industrializing Manchester, England. Everywhere you look you can see steam engines and factories with smoke coming from the chimneys. The scene will be very dramatic. In the scene it is explained that the former giants now become our way to produce goods and to earn money. Steam engines were driven by coal and oil. But, there was a great danger that we had yet to uncover. We travel to present day earth. We pass through a desert environment boldly lit in bright shades of orange. We pass by some oil derricks and mines. During this scene it is explained how we obtain fossil fuels nowadays and also what its consequences are related to natural destroyal and global warming. We then go over sea to pass by oil islands.
IR36GR21x1.jpg
Past the sea is land. This land will be the land of the future. In this scene it is explained how we should create energy in balance with nature. In this scene you pass through a green city with energy sources like the sun, water, the wind etc. This will all be very anti fossil fuels. In the scene it is explained how we can all help the world to become greener. Ellen will then send us back to Epcot Center.
futuristic_city_2_by_miikedv-d4eyovv.png
After the ride we can visit the Energy Exchange Labs and the Universe of Energy Emporium. At the Energy Exchange Labs guests can explore various exhibits and displays from the former communicore. There will also be many new exhibits and the old ones will of course be updated with new information and technology. The interactive exhibits include games where you generate electricity and create alternative ways of energy generation. At the emporium you can find Universe of Energy, Ellen, Disney and Epcot Center items. I hope with these changes i can keep the pavilion entertaining, interesting and educative.
tumblr_ni512vqbYI1rqqcizo1_1280.jpg
That was the Universe of Energy pavilion. I hope you enjoyed it! If you have any suggestions on for example the host of the ride let me know. Next time we shall uncover a new pavilion of Future World. We still have 4 Future World pavilions to go!

Last edited:

orlando678-

Original Poster
After you have explored energy, you will be able to enter a new pavilion based on an old idea:

Wonders of Life:
300px-Epcot_Wonders_of_Life_logo.svg.png

The Wonders of Life pavilion was a Future World pavilion discussing themes as health, the human body and life. In 2007 the pavilion closed to later become the Festival Center. Now, for our new generation, it is time to open the pavilion once again with new experiences to enjoy. The pavilion's exterior will be re-newed. The double-helix DNA structure will hold the pavilion's logo with pride and will look new. The dome's colours will be re-painted. Also the pavilion will be more visible compared to what it is now. Inside, guest find themselves inside the giantic dome. In the middle of the dome is a new moving heart representing the center of our bodies and the center of the pavilion. Underneath the heart is a new movie theatre about the different systems in our body and our life processes.
EPCOT-Wonders_of_Life.jpg
The fair like environment will be changed into a labratory/science fair like setting with various exhibits to explore. Some of the original exhibits like the Wondercycles, Frontiers in Medicine and the Sensory Funhouse will be updated and will stay in the pavilion. There will be many new exhibits too like one based on Baymax about Health from big hero 6, a new game based on the nervous system and one where you investigate blood.
Big-Hero-6-Baymax-pain.jpg
A new restaurant will replace the former pure and simple and it will be called the Healthy Harvest. Here guests can eat healthy meats from every side of the eatwell plate. Speaking of the eatwell plate, there will be a new audio animatronic show called the Eatwell Revue. This will be a musical audio animatronic show similar to Kitchen Kabaret. It will feature foods from all the sides of the eatwell plate. They will teach you about the right balance of eating and drinking to stay healthy in a humorous and musical way.
kitchenkabaret.jpg
Another new attraction is Immune Fighters which will replace the former Body Wars area. The ride's story will be completely new. In the ride you will visit the same old M.E.T. lab, but now you will become a immune fighter to enter an artificial white blood cell and saving or helping a patient. You will be shrunk to the size of the artificial white blood cell and then enter a patient's body.The ride's movements will be less extreme and more manageable than with body wars. The ride will also have a randomized system where you get different missions. One time you have to close a wound, while the other you will have to help doctors to stop a tumor. At the end of the ride, the lab will thank the guests for helping them to test the new Immune Fighter vehicles.
bodywars_art1991disney.jpg
A new e-ticket will also open in the pavilion to add some more experiences, that aren't simulators, theatres etc. This one will be a flume ride similar to Splash Mountain called the Journey Within. This ride will discover the digestive system of a human being. In the ride you will board a special vehicle which enters the human body by another M.E.T. project. There will be many drops and the ride will be themed right so that it won't gross guests out. In the end you will be "burped out" with a big splash of course. The idea might sound weird and vague, but im not sure yet about the storyline( suggestions can be made in the comment section). I think the idea however could bring some fun, immersive and a cooling experience for your Epcot Center visits.
0026106-400_266.jpg
The last attraction in the pavilion will be based off Disney Pixar's Inside Out. This new attraction called Inside Out Brainstorm. The attraction will replace the former Cranium Command. In the attraction will be five audio animatronics based on the five emotions, Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear and Disgust. In the attraction you will be helping the emotions to give Riley another happy day. With interactive elements similar to Stitch live! guests will be able to decide who gets the controls in different situations. The ride will thus have a randomized system with different situations and different reactions. During the attraction, the emotions will teach guests about memories, the islands and emotions.
635700734995647188-PNIBrd2-06-14-2015-Republic-1-B001-2015-06-13-IMG-XXX-Inside-Out-First-1-1-9SB2MCLE-L627821584-IMG-XXX-Inside-Out-First-1-1-9SB2MCLE.jpg
The Wonders of Life Health Station will be a shop for Wonders of Life, Epcot Center and Inside Out items. It will be quite big.With these additions I hope to re-open the pavilion successfully with experiences for every family member.
The-Best-Inside-Out-Items.jpg

This was the Wonders of Life pavilion! If you have any suggestions for the pavilion or the rest of the park, let me know. Next time we will visit the Space pavilion. There are still 3 more Future World pavilions to go.

Last edited:

FigmentForver96

World Showcase was designed with expansion pads for additional countries during its construction because Epcot was originally envisioned to have 20 countries on opening day. The Expansion pads are located between Mexico and Norway(This expansion pad is designed for two countries) , China and Germany, Germany and Italy, Italy and America, America and Japan, Japan and Morocco, Morocco and France and World Showplace.
. Technically they can fit one between Canada and uk if they remove the convention center

orlando678-

Original Poster
Im very sorry for the long wait, I have been very busy and it will be very difficult for me to post new things in this week and the coming week, I hope I will be able to finish the project though.

brb1006

Im very sorry for the long wait, I have been very busy and it will be very difficult for me to post new things in this week and the coming week, I hope I will be able to finish the project though.
Don't worry pal, I usually love participating in Imagineering ideas on the forums but my Col
edge life has gotten the best of me. I will try doing another Imagineering project in the future when College work doesn't get in the way.

orlando678-

Original Poster
Update as of 4/3/2016: Mickey and the Magical Chest is changed to Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire. This show is a combination of the planned show and the upcoming show in Shanghai Disneyland, adding more stories to the show. The show is a new experience celebrating contemporary and classic Disney stories through music, dance, characters and special effects!

orlando678-

Original Poster
Okay so after a long while, I've decided to post something here. The Space pavilion will be removed and will open up a walkway to two new pavilions, the new Space pavilion and the Innovation and Science pavilion. First things first, let's start with:

The Neverending Space Pavilion:

So Epcot Center will loose one of it's attractions, Mission: Space. The new Space pavilion will be much bigger, much more exciting and much more in line with the Epcot atmosphere. It will actually use a lot of the original concepts for the space pavilion, a pavilion which combines attractions with exhibits, both entertaining and educating. From the outside the building will look like a large space center, similar to it's original concept. On some of the walls will be murals of the solar system and the stars. The walkway to the building will actually feature smaller scaled models of the planets in the solar system, with water fountains around it. Next to every planet will be a small information point which provides Guest with facts about the planet, like size, temperatures etc. The building will actually be one of the largest ones and there will also be a life-sized spaceship next to the building. The entrance will be large as the indoor area will be similar to a grand courtyard.
So the automatic doors will lead you to the grand indoor area of the Space Pavilion which has multiple levels and where guests can find various attractions, shops and dining options. The windows will show a realistic moving view of outerspace with stars, falling stars, spaceships and planets. There will be various space exhibits. They feature both interactive as non interactive elements. The exhibits will teach guests about the solar system, space travel, a possible space tourism branch, gravity and other interesting topics about the mysteries of our universe. Guests will be able to play various games, watch audio animatronic dioramas or visit interactive stands to learn in an entertaining way. Lastly there is also the The Observatory, two domes which are themed to look like observatories and which host 4D motion movie theatres. These will host a movie about the beauties and severities of the universe.
At the Space Labs guests can find out what it takes to be a real astronaut. They can do so by riding various smaller attractions based on actual astronaut tests and by playing interactive games. Guests can choose between an extreme, medium and mild version of various training simulations. One is the 3-Ax Spinning machine, which will be a two-seater ride in which you sit in a ball shaped machine which turns in every way possible. Also here is the Zero-gravity wall where guests have to climb to reach the stars. Also a guests' favorite will be the G-Force Test. Here you will sit in pairs and spin around faster and faster. The Man in Space Café will be a small quick service serving American meals.
49d63beae812f1c45fd0536032f4a047.jpg
After exploring the Space Lab, guests can continue their visit to the Space pavilion by following the walkway to the second floor, which leads you to an attraction similar to Mission: Space. Rocket Launch will be a simulator in which guests are assigned a mission, then are given a task and lastly board their spaceship to complete their mission. The ride will be randomized so people won't have the same mission or task twice. Guests will have to visit a Mars Space Station, get a satellite back to work or stop an asteroid for example. The ride itself will actually be more realistic and will also look more like a Rocket than Mission: Space does. The special effects will be similar to the ones in Mission: Space and there will again be a division between mild and extreme. Nearby is the Lunar Base shop where guests can find their Space pavilion and Epcot Center souvenirs.
Another walkway leads to the other side of the pavilion which is separate and home to the Stellar Terrace. This will be a table service which will have a view over the whole pavilion and with tables near the large windows showing the beauties of outerspace. The restaurant itself will have a similar style to the Stargazer Grill, but more sophisticated. Break away from your space travels at this terrace and behold a few of the grandest views in the pavilion, all while indulging in a variety of meals from European, Asian, American and Australian cuisine. The restaurant will be based on the next image down here, which sort of describes what I have in mind for this restaurant.
From all around the pavilion guests will be able to see a pillar in the center of the pavilion. From time to time guests can see others being raised around the tower and released into a room above the pavilion. This ride will be called Space Walk and will be the major attraction of this pavilion. Guests will first pass by a pre-show about men studying the galaxies, afterwards guests will be send up the pillar and delivered to a space station. This ride will give guests a chance to look into space and peer into non-public areas of the space station operations. The ride will be an interactive trackless ride, which simulates the feeling of being in space . I'm not sure yet what ride system it would have, but I imagine something with two robot arms per vehicle which switch from one to the other and would be out of sight to simulate the space feel. A joystick would allow guests to influence their directions.

After all those adventures at the Space pavilion, guests can explore the Science and Innovation Pavilion, one of the pavilions featuring a lot of attractions.

spacemt354

Chili's
Okay so after a long while, I've decided to post something here. The Space pavilion will be removed and will open up a walkway to two new pavilions, the new Space pavilion and the Innovation and Science pavilion. First things first, let's start with:

The Neverending Space Pavilion:

So Epcot Center will loose one of it's attractions, Mission: Space. The new Space pavilion will be much bigger, much more exciting and much more in line with the Epcot atmosphere. It will actually use a lot of the original concepts for the space pavilion, a pavilion which combines attractions with exhibits, both entertaining and educating. From the outside the building will look like a large space center, similar to it's original concept. On some of the walls will be murals of the solar system and the stars. The walkway to the building will actually feature smaller scaled models of the planets in the solar system, with water fountains around it. Next to every planet will be a small information point which provides Guest with facts about the planet, like size, temperatures etc. The building will actually be one of the largest ones and there will also be a life-sized spaceship next to the building. The entrance will be large as the indoor area will be similar to a grand courtyard.
So the automatic doors will lead you to the grand indoor area of the Space Pavilion which has multiple levels and where guests can find various attractions, shops and dining options. The windows will show a realistic moving view of outerspace with stars, falling stars, spaceships and planets. There will be various space exhibits. They feature both interactive as non interactive elements. The exhibits will teach guests about the solar system, space travel, a possible space tourism branch, gravity and other interesting topics about the mysteries of our universe. Guests will be able to play various games, watch audio animatronic dioramas or visit interactive stands to learn in an entertaining way. Lastly there is also the The Observatory, two domes which are themed to look like observatories and which host 4D motion movie theatres. These will host a movie about the beauties and severities of the universe.
At the Space Labs guests can find out what it takes to be a real astronaut. They can do so by riding various smaller attractions based on actual astronaut tests and by playing interactive games. Guests can choose between an extreme, medium and mild version of various training simulations. One is the 3-Ax Spinning machine, which will be a two-seater ride in which you sit in a ball shaped machine which turns in every way possible. Also here is the Zero-gravity wall where guests have to climb to reach the stars. Also a guests' favorite will be the G-Force Test. Here you will sit in pairs and spin around faster and faster. The Man in Space Café will be a small quick service serving American meals.
49d63beae812f1c45fd0536032f4a047.jpg
After exploring the Space Lab, guests can continue their visit to the Space pavilion by following the walkway to the second floor, which leads you to an attraction similar to Mission: Space. Rocket Launch will be a simulator in which guests are assigned a mission, then are given a task and lastly board their spaceship to complete their mission. The ride will be randomized so people won't have the same mission or task twice. Guests will have to visit a Mars Space Station, get a satellite back to work or stop an asteroid for example. The ride itself will actually be more realistic and will also look more like a Rocket than Mission: Space does. The special effects will be similar to the ones in Mission: Space and there will again be a division between mild and extreme. Nearby is the Lunar Base shop where guests can find their Space pavilion and Epcot Center souvenirs.
Another walkway leads to the other side of the pavilion which is separate and home to the Stellar Terrace. This will be a table service which will have a view over the whole pavilion and with tables near the large windows showing the beauties of outerspace. The restaurant itself will have a similar style to the Stargazer Grill, but more sophisticated. Break away from your space travels at this terrace and behold a few of the grandest views in the pavilion, all while indulging in a variety of meals from European, Asian, American and Australian cuisine. The restaurant will be based on the next image down here, which sort of describes what I have in mind for this restaurant.
From all around the pavilion guests will be able to see a pillar in the center of the pavilion. From time to time guests can see others being raised around the tower and released into a room above the pavilion. This ride will be called Space Walk and will be the major attraction of this pavilion. Guests will first pass by a pre-show about men studying the galaxies, afterwards guests will be send up the pillar and delivered to a space station. This ride will give guests a chance to look into space and peer into non-public areas of the space station operations. The ride will be an interactive trackless ride, which simulates the feeling of being in space . I'm not sure yet what ride system it would have, but I imagine something with two robot arms per vehicle which switch from one to the other and would be out of sight to simulate the space feel. A joystick would allow guests to influence their directions.

After all those adventures at the Space pavilion, guests can explore the Science and Innovation Pavilion, one of the pavilions featuring a lot of attractions.

Awesome!

Suchomimus

Now we will visit the land of the future, the land of the unknown and the land of innovation. Welcome to:

Tomorrowland:
1280px-Tomorrowland_logo.svg.png

From the land of fantasy, we enter the land of tomorrow. Two new waterfalls similar to the ones found in Tokyo Disneyland split Tomorrowland from Fantasyland. The land as we know it today has two styles in its area. I would like to change this to one style being Deco Tech style. As you enter the land from Fantasyland you can find the Astronomer's Club. On the outside it will look like a big futuristic observatory. On the inside it looks more discovery island like, with marble pillars and statues of discoverers as Galileo. In the middle of the restaurant is a big dome which looks like a big window into space. The dome will actually be made of screens showing stars, planets and many more things. To the right is a new shop replacing Mickey's Star Traders. This shop will now be the River of Time Store selling souvenirs based on the new ride replacing Stitch's Great Escape( which unfortunately doesn't fit Tomorrowland). The new ride will be known as Adventure Thru Time.
image0031-300x134.jpg
Guests will enter the Tomorrowland Interplanetary Convention Center. The building will be overhauled to fit the Tomorrowland theme way better. The biggest change of the three is the entrance hall, which has gone from a darkened corridor to the wide open, glass walled Exposition Hall of the Convention Center, with the TTA looking down into the space as it passes. The preshow room is the same structurally as before, only with new colour schemes and designs, and a newly fitted screen behind the central desk. The two theatres have the same seating, but the walls and ceiling have been completely rebuilt to accommodate the new elements required for the show. To better accommodate the new floor to ceiling windows now looking out onto the Avenue of the Planets, the existing Fastpass+ kiosks have been moved to the old extended queue area, while the outdoor portion of the queue now extends up towards Rockettower Plaza. Guests enter the main exposition hall of the Tomorrowland Interplanetary Convention Center, a large open space with floor to ceiling glass windows on the left, and exposition posters for such events as "Mission to Mars: History or Hoax?" And "XS-Tech Teleportation: Seize the Future" on the right, with planters and benches scattered throughout. The Tomorrowland Transit Authority looks into this hall from above, as guests are ushered into The Professor's booth. Here we meet two new characters being Professor Stella Erucson and her robot assistant, Comet. Stella and Comet( both are audio animatronics) will be surrounded by two tubes. Inside one is not Skippy, but a velociraptor. Stella will begin by saying Ah.. Hello my friends and welcome to the Tomorrowland Interplanetary Convention Center. I am Professor Stella Erucson and this, this is one of my earliest inventions and my partner, Comet. I have created many things for the people of Tomorrowland. Some of my inventions are the flying car, the transport tubes and today you will be one of the first people to witness my newest invention, the Time Machine! With the Time Machine we can bring you to any place in time in the past and even the future. As you can see here on your left we have brought a prehistorical velociraptor to Tomorrowland by our Time Machine already. Now let's look the tube on the right. I will show you what my Time Machine can do. Comet will type something in and smoke appears inside the tube. A baby wooly mammoth will appear making a toot like sound. Now Stella says Ah.. the wonders of science. Now it's your turn to enter the Time Machine and to travel to the times lost long ago. Comet will explain that you will next enter the Time Machine to travel back in time. Also he will tell some safety rules before you board.
ZnBIzxp.png
After Guests have entered the theater they can choose a seat and pull down the safety bar on their shoulders. Now there will be screens on the sides where you can see Stella and Comet in the control room. Okay is everyone ready to experience the impossible? Let's bring back our raptor first. Comet, do your thing! Comet types in the data and we go back to the Stone Age. On the sides are new screens similar to the ones in the Hogwarts Express that simulate the feeling of looking outside. You see a wormhole like environment for some time and then a prehistoric rainforest area with a big volcano in the back. A big Gigantosaurus appears and groans a bit. Okay, Stella says, by the help of the transport tubes we will bring the raptor to the Time Machine. Smoke appears and we will see the young raptor. Our time machine descends down into the rainforest while you can see various wildlife. A hungry t-rex appears forcing us to fly towards the volcano. The t-rex crashes into a tree. We then see a group of velociraptors. Stella says Ah that must be our dino's mother. The raptor starts to make a sound and tries to escape the tube. The velociraptors outside react to this and some jump on to the Time Machine. Stella says oh calm down now, we will give your friend back. Comet pushes a button which makes the baby raptor disappear from the tube and reunites it with its family. Stella says Ahw.. How cute. Now we can't leave our mammoth alone can we? Comet bring us to the Ice Age. Again we see the wormhole like environment and then see frozen mountains. The baby mammoth appears in the tube. A group of mammoths can be seen below. The baby lso reacts to see its family. The baby mammoth gets transported back to its family immediately. However a full grown mammoth gets send into the tube. The mammoth is literally stuffed into the tube, threatening the glass to break. A tusk activates the pre-damage opening. Stella sends the mammoth back. The tube is now open. Guests can feel the cold temperatures from the ice age. A saber tooth tiger can be seen outside coming closer to the mammoths. Stella moves our vehicle to scare him off. An AA saber tooth tiger jumps into the time machine. The lights turn off and you can hear the growling of the tiger. By special effects it will feel like he is walking around the machine. Stella tries to get him out of there by shooting water at him, slightly soaking guests. A mammoth outside angrily crashes into the time machine. The tusk can be seen spearing one of the wall. The tiger falls into the middle and the lights turn on to reveal the animal inside the tube. Comet sends him back. Comet tells Stella that the Machine has a lot of damage. Stella replies with Okay then we shorten their tour, bring them back. Comet types in data, but we appear to be in a Roman Empire. Maximus, a Roman gladiator appears inside the tube looking very confused. A large lion AA floats above him. Another hole is created by the lion. The lights turn off again. Guests can hear the sounds and feel the lion circling us as well as Maximus' footsteps and the swing of his sword just inches from our faces. The lion is forced into the tube together with Maximus and are send back to Rome. Smoke again appears and a large, aggressive robot appears. He tells us that we have broken the laws of Tim and should now pay. The robot tries to hit us with his Hulk like arms. Comet activates a pair of laser cannons which are similar to the Stitch cannons but look more realistic. The cannons fire at the robot causing it to spark and fall over. A French guillotine appears in the tube and cuts off the robot's head. Stella again tries to bring us back to Tomorrowland but instead brings Beethoven with his piano to the tube. He plays his famous symphony and is then send back. Comet connects a cable to the control panel and finally brings us back to Tomorrowland. Outside you can see the City of Tomorrow. Stella says Ah you're back I see you outside. Comet! Activate the brakes! The time machine crashes into the building, but without major damage. Stella excuses herself for the bumpy ride and thanks us for our bravery. Comet says hope to see you again real soon time travelers! Guests exit the ride. I would like to thank MCParadox and TheOriginalTiki for being my inspiration for this ride.
wFdC4mG.png
Come back down to Earth for a sweet treat: soft serve cones, sundaes, floats, smoothies,muffins and more here at Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies. Also here is the Merchant of Venus shop for Tomorrowland souvenirs. Tomorrowland Terrace is re-tooled into a Deco-Tech restaurant based on retro-astronomy. It will be known as Star Gazers. The restaurant would be hosted by aliens and would bring back some ideas from the Plectu revue idea as a dinner show.
carousel_alienshow.jpg
Facing Adventure Thru Time is a new ride known as the Journey to the Unknown. Here you enter the Intergalactic Transportation Center which is like a futuristic airport which brings you to any place on Earth or in Space. Outside and inside are posters of outerspace destinations( Mars, Moon, Titan, Venus etc.). The ride will show guests the abilities of travelling to space in the future. In the attraction we are asked to travel to an upcoming outerspace destination to see if its safe for tourists to visit. In the pre-show you will meet Captain Caelus( AA) who is the boss of the Transportation Center. He tells the guests about the new travel technology of Tomorrowland and later also explain our mission. We are asked to travel to Planet Unknown to find out if there's life here and if it's safe here. The guests are led through a tunnel that is filled with screens that make it look as if you are in a tunnel entering a spaceship. The spaceships will close with glass doors closing on top. The ride will be a mix of Despicable Me:Minion Mayhem and Simpsons the ride. You will travel into a 360 dome that simulates the feeling of travelling outerspace by 4d effects and hd quality screens. The dome will be one of the new icons of Tomorrowland. On Planet Unknown, we find out that two alien races are fighting for the control of the planet. Guests must try to escape the war between the aliens and get back to Earth safely. The ride wont be really scary but it will focus on one scarier race of alien and a nice/cute type of alien. You will exit via the Intergalactic Travel Souvenir Center Shop.
i_planets.jpg
Next we will close Buzz Lightyears ride and replace it with a new KUKA/ EMV shooter ride. Here we will become one of Tomorrowland City's Fighters of Peace. In the ride( Tomorrowfighters) we will find out that a Alien Cyborg type has invaded Tomorrowland and its our job to save the land with our laser guns. The ride will be family friendly. It will take over the Buzz building and the area between Buzz and Carousel of Progress. The building's facade will be themed to a Tomorrow City backdrop and an ancient Alien temple which holds a spherical artifact which the cyborg aliens are looking for.
Blog+-+WDW+MK+2025+no+RoA+birds+TL.PNG
Replacing the Carousel of Progress is Tron: Escape from the Grid. The buildings shape will stay but rethemed with LED lights. The building will also be expanded further to the back and the inside will be changed completely. The ride will be a mix of the upcoming ride in Shanghai and Test Track. The ride will be more indoors than outside compared to Shanghai. Guests will first enter the queue where we learn that in the future we will be able to play inside virtual worlds to play our games very easily. They then enter an elevator which "sends" guests into the world of Tron. You will be brought to a second level where Flynn tells us to get out of here, because Clu has taken over. Now guests will have to board a Lightcycle and escape the world of Tron. The ride will use screen and audio animatronic effects. The outdoor portion will be the part where guests escape the Grid.
Capture%20drsquoeacutecran%202015-07-18%20agrave%2005.17.18.png%7Eoriginal
Then we move on to the next ride. This ride will be Wall-E's Great Rescue. This ride will bring IP and kid friendly experiences to the guests of Tomorrowland. I chose Wall-E because he actually comes from the future. In the ride we board Axiom. Our vehicles will be similar to the peoplemover vehicles in the movie. We will enter Axiom as new residents on the ship. Then we find Wall-E and Eve who are trying to bring back the people to Earth. Now can you help them to defeat the Axioms captain and to save the Earth's people? The ride will be a KUKA arm dark ride using advanced audio animatronics. The outside will look like Axiom who has landed at Tomorrowland's Space Port.
wall-e-610.jpg
Next is Rockettower plaza. Buzz's Star Command will be replaced by Axiom Shopping Cart selling Wall-E merchandise. Also here is The Lunching Pad . Fuel up before blast off with some out of this world specialties including Coney Island dog, topped with chili and served with apple slices or chips. Cream cheese pretzels, frozen carbonated beverages and soft drinks are also available. After you have eaten board a rocketship and fly in your own rocket ship in Astro Orbiter. Another attraction is the Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover. Embark on a 10 minute tour of Tomorrowland aboard this emission free mass transit system of the future. I added metallic fins to the rear 2/3 of the PeopleMover. New scenes in some of the dark parts of the rides will be created too! Also to the buildings of the land, new spires, domes and other ornamentation are added.
Astro%20Orbiter.jpg
Next replacing the show is the Tomorrowland expo. This show will be hosted by the dreamers of the future to show off their newest inventions as jetpacks, robots and many other things too! Guests will be asked to volunteer and to assist the inventors of the future. Next is one of the most popular rides of the park, Space Mountain. Blast off on a rip-roaring rocket through the darkest reaches of outer space. The ride will receive new tracks, new vehicles, FX, on board audio, darkness etc. The arcade will be removed and a new shorter, more detailed deco-tech facade marks the entrance to the ride. There is a large fountain and two reflecting pools in the plaza, befitting a flagship attraction. In front of the ride is the Cool Ship. Refresh yourself at this soace age stand in Tomorrowland as you get a leg up on your day with a jumbo turkey leg and then wash it down with bottled water or a fountain drink complete with a souvenir Tomorrowland beaker.
629x354
The last addition to the land will be the House of Horizons. This will be a walkthrough ride between Space. Mountain and Astronomer's Club. Here you will get a tour by Tom Morrow in the house of the future. This house will show the newest technology incorporated for many things. See self cleaning technology, security systems, holograms and so much more. This walkthrough would be build in honor of the original ride in Disneyland. The ride includes 6 rooms. The guests would be split into groups. There is one group per room to keep it going.
house_of_the_future_1956_000.jpg
Tomorrowland:

Attractions:
- Adventure Thru Time
- Journey to the Unknown
- Tomorrowfighters
- Tron: Escape from the Grid
- Wall-E's Great Rescue
- Astro Orbiter
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Space Mountain
- House of Horizons

Restaurants:
- Astronomer's Club
- Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies
- Star Gazers
- The Lunching Pad
- The Cool Ship

Shops:
- The River of Time Store
- Intergalactic Travel Souvenir Center
- Merchant of Venus
- Axiom Shopping Cart

Shows:
- The Tomorrowland Expo

Meet and greets:
- Wall-E and Eve
- Miles from Tomorrowland characters
- Dreamers of the future
- Lewis and Wilbur
- Stitch and Gantu
- Buzz Lightyear

I hope you enjoyed Tomorrowland! Let me know your ideas and opinions, if you want to. The next few posts will be parades, castle shows and nighttime spectaculars.

Will you be changing the location of the Tron roller coaster since it was revealed to not only come to Tomorrowland, but also replace the Speedway?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom