The Next Generation: Walt Disney World Resort

What do you want to see happening to Buzz

• Keep and update it

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Remove it and replace it

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Remove it from MK, replace the old ride with something else and add Buzz at Hollywood Studios

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters

orlando678-

Original Poster
Is there any float from Paint the Night that should be added to Animazement?
Well the Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella parts will be copied, but nothing is taken away from the other parades. I wanted to make a distinctive nighttime parade for Walt Disney World.

Twilight_Roxas

Well what about a tribute unit to Spectromagic in the opening like how Paint the Night's drum unit is a tribute to the Main Street's Electrical Parade. There could be if its possible Monster's Inc or Toy Story unit from Paint the Night.

orlando678-

Original Poster
Well what about a tribute unit to Spectromagic in the opening like how Paint the Night's drum unit is a tribute to the Main Street's Electrical Parade. There could be if its possible Monster's Inc or Toy Story unit from Paint the Night.
Im not so familiar with Spectromagic and I wanted to limit the copies, also the parade is big enough I believe.

Twilight_Roxas

Like one unit from the original like this as a tribute to Spectromagic but with the title being called Animazement.

1365px-Spectro_Magic_Title_Unit.jpg

orlando678-

Original Poster
A new daytime show will replace Dream Along with Mickey and it will be called:

Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire:

This will be a new exciting live-stage castle show. We will celebrate some of Disney's greatest stories with magic, music, dance and merriment! The grand stage in front of Cinderella Castle will serve as the major backdrop of a royal welcome to some of Disney's favorite royals as Snow White, Tiana, Rapunzel and Elsa. Instead of the original plan of having only Tiana, Rapunzel, Anna and Elsa I decided to mix this idea with the one they are currently designing for Shanghai Disneyland.
During the show, Mickey and his friends invite you to a royal festival of joy, romance, magic and music. His troupe of Merry Maker friends have travelled to distant lands to invite friends to join their celebration of fantasy. From the land of Bewitching Bayous, Goofy returns with Tiana, Naveen, Mama Odie and Louis to add a little spice of New Orleans Jazz to the party. From the Land of Lanterns, Donald invites his friends whom he met at the Snuggly Duckling together with Rapunzel and Flynn who will perform an European revue at the festival. Next is Daisy who visited to the Land of Mysterious Highlands. Here Merida and her friends perform a traditional Scottish dance on Touch the Sky. Pluto then returns from the Land of Enchanted Woods where he stumbled upon Snow White and the seven dwarfs. They will add a silly yodel performance to the show with merry dances. Minnie introduces her friends from the Land of Shimmering Seas. Here Ariel, Sebastian and their fish friends sing a Caribbean version of Under the Sea. Last, but not least Mickey shares his secret surprise. He has traveled to the Land of Mystic Mountains to invite Olaf, Kristoff, Anna and Elsa, who contributes a blast of her icy magic. It all culminates in a grand dance full with fun and fantasy to create an extra special day for the guests of the Magic Kingdom.
Marking the first appearance by both classic and contemporary characters in a show at the caste show, Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire is sure to bring Disney stories to life in a spectacular performance featuring original songs, memorable music, lively dancing and special effects magic.

Songs:
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire theme song
- Down in New Orleans
- Dig A Little Deeper
- I've Got A Dream
- Touch The Sky
- The Silly Song
- Under The Sea
- For The First Time in Forever
- In Summer
- Let It Go

Characters:
- Mickey
- Minnie
- Donald
- Goofy
- Daisy
- Pluto
- Rapunzel, Flynn, Pub Thugs
- Tiana, Naveen, Louis and Mama Odie
- Snow White, Prince Ferdinand and the Seven Dwarfs
- Merida
- Ariel and Sebastian
- Olaf, Anna, Elsa and Kristoff

Last edited:

orlando678-

Original Poster
QOur new nighttime show will be partly based on a present nighttime show. The show will be a nighttime spectacular of projections, fountains, lasers, fireworks and fire. Come and end your Magic Kingdom day at:

Wishes!: Celebration of Magic
This nighttime show will be based on the present Wishes nighttime show, but will be more similar to shows as Disney Dreams! in Paris and Once Upon A Time in Tokyo or even Disneyland Forever!. The show will have 13 different parts. The show will use the surrounding water at the hub. There will be waterscreens surrounding the people in the hub. Just like Disneyland Forever there will be projections on the Main Street building.

Part 1: Introduction
A flickering star is projected near the top of the castle.
Blue fairy: When stars are born, they posess a gift or two. One of those is, they have the power to make a wish come true.

Starlight, starbright
First star I see tonight
I wish I may, I wish I might
Have the wish, I wish tonight
We'll make a wish and do as dreamers do
And all our wishes...will come true

Jiminy Cricket: When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come..to...you.
Most magical things can happen and it all starts by making a wish!
You will then hear various characters wishing their wishes and one by one static images of them will be projected on the castle.

Cinderella: I wish I could go to the ball
Snow White: I wish someday my prince will come
Ariel: I wish I could be part of that world
Peter Pan: I wish we'd never have to grow up
Rapunzel: I wish to see the floating lights
Pinochhio: I wish I could be a real boy
Alice: I wish I could live in a world of my own
Quasimodo: I wish I could spend a day out there
Hercules: I wish I could be where I belong
Wreck-it Ralph: I wish people would see me as a hero
Anna and Elsa: I wish to be there for my sister

Fireworks lights up the sky by every sentence said.

Part 2: Wishes of family bonds

After Anna and Elsa say that sentence we see a blizzard. The first part of the family part will be a medley of do you want to build a snowman, for the first time in forever and let it go. The second part will be about Brave. First you will hear Noble Maiden Fair ( willow the wisps projected)and then also a part with Touch the Sky. A projection of the cloth of the DunBroch family can be seen on the castle. The third part will be You'll be in My Heart from Tarzan. Butterflies and tree vines will be projected while on the castle you can see Tarzan and his ape mother.Baby Mine. You will see Dumbo and his mother on the castle while on the other screens and buildings you will see other characters with their mothers.

Part 3: Wishes take flight
You then see Dumbo in a tree.
Timothy: Come on, Dumbo. You can do it! You don't need a magic feather! You can really fly!

A real Dumbo puppet flies from the castle balcony.

Then clouds are projected as if the Hub, Main Street and the Castle are raised into the sky. You can here a sequence from You can fly while the Darling children and Peter fly around.

Then you can hear Ellie's theme play and Carl's house soars by on Cinderella Castle. You hear Dug say: I love you!

Then A Whole New World starts to play. Aladdin and Jasmine sing their song while clouds, birds and other locations on earth are projected.

The last scene will have Buzz: To infinity and Beyond. A laser battle between him and Zurg is showcased and we are in the midst of the battle. Of course Buzz wins.

Part 4: Wishes to be shared with friends

Buzz will land on Andy's bed. You can see toys projected on the buildings and waterscreens with the sky wallpaper background. You've got a friend in me will play.

Then a sequence of If I didn't have you will play. The projections will be based on the things you can see at the start of the movie and the end of the movie.

Hawaiian statues form on the buildigs and torches are lit up. Lilo and Stitch sing to Aloha E Komo Mai. Stitch appears on the Castle balcony shooting around with his laser guns. Lilo then stops him by shooting water at him.

The last part will be Todd and Copper play with the Best of Friends song in the background.

Part 5: Wishes of other worlds
Jiminy: Wishes can be about anything, from a toy from the toy store to even belonging to or seeing another world.

The city of Paris gets projected on the screens and buildings. The Notre Dame cathedral rises on Cinderella Castle. Quasimodo appears and starts to sing Out there.

Then you can see Pocahontas. A North American landscape gets projected on the buildings and screens. Just around the Riverbend is sung by Pocahontas who cruises past Main Street.

The last part will of course feature Ariel with Part of That World. Ariel's treasures get projected on the buildings while Ariel swims and sings around the show area. The fountains will dance to the song.

Part 6: Wishes of romance
Bubbles appear as if we rise out of the water. We end up in a lagoon.

Sebastian: Come and kiss tha girl

Kiss the girl plays with Ariel and Eric in a boat. Music playing and dancing animals are projected. The fountains will dance to the sing as if the fish are controlling the water.

Then clouds appear and a medley of Someday my prince will come, Once upon a dream, So this is love, Beauty and the Beast and Belle Evengaline plays. The disney couples Snow White and prince Ferdinand, Cinderella and prince Charming, Aurora and Philip, Belle and Adam and Tiana and Naveen can be seen waltzing on the clouds. The fountains will also dance to the songs.

Then we go down and we see a boat with Flynn and Rapunzel in it. They sing I see the light. Thousands of lanterns will be projected around the show area.

The last scene will be I won't say I'm in love.

Part 7: Wishes of heroism

The first part will be Zero to Hero from Hercules. Greek vase figures are projected om the buildings while The Muses sing.

Then the Wreck-it Ralph arcade game gets projected with the theme song in the back.
Wreck-it Ralph: I'm gonna wreck it!

Then the buildings fall down and the scene changes into I'll make a man out of you. Chinese warriors fight around the show area while Mulan and Li Shang can be seen on the Castle.

The last sequence will have the heroes from Big Hero 6 fighting a monster threatening San Fransokyo. In the background you can hear On Top of the World.

Part 8: Wishes of Fantasy
Jiminy: Wishes can be made anywhere you want, at your home, in the park, under the sea or even in your imagination.

We see Alice laying in a flower field. The Alice in Wonderland will be the deleted world of colour sequence of the show. At the Unbirthday song you will see tea pots and cups dancing and spinning on the screens and buildings while with the March of cards scene you will see cards projected.

The next scene will have Merlin singing Higitus Figitus while enchanted objects float around the show area.

The last scene will have the Blue Fairy turning Pinocchio into a dancing puppet. He first sings Hi-diddle-dee.

Part 9: Wishes make sound
Then Pinocchio sings I've got no strings with the Dutch, French and Russian puppets.

Next we see Marie playing Scales and Arpeggios on the piano. It then changes into the madness of Marie, Thomas O' Malley and the other cats when Everybody wants to be a cat plays. The soundtrack will be similar to the Happiness is Here sequence of the song. Musical notes fly around the show area.

We then see South American images as the three caballeros sing and dance. They will sing their theme song. Mexican dancers and mariachi players will be projected on the screens and buildings. A train travels into the jungle leading us into the next part.

Part 10: Wishes of Adventure
In the jungle we end up at a camp. Here Terk and his friends are Trashin the camp around the show area.

Next we see Simba sing just cant wait to be king with his animal friends. Elephants, ostriches, crocodiles, zebras, giraffes they are all there celebrating the future king. Then we see Simba, Pumbaa and Timon walking over a tree trunk while they sing Hakuna Matata.

We move over to the sea or coasts. Jack Sparrow can be seen on the castle. Projections of pirate's fighting and burning buildings can be seen while He's a Pirate plays. Fire effects are used and water blows into the air as if cannons are shot and land in the water.
We go over the sea as if we are going from Africa to the Caribbean coasts to Asia.

We then move on to an Asian temple. Here monkeys come from every corner and sing and dance on I wanna be like you. King Louie can be seen on the castle.

Part 11: Laughter
The following scene is based on Bare Necessities. A jungle surrounding is projected on the buildings while Baloo and Mowgli can be seen on the castle.

The next scene will bring us to the German woods. Here we enter a small cottage where we party with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs on the Silly Song. Wood-carved instruments are projected on the buildings and the screens and the characters also dance around the show area.

The last scene will have us in London. Here we will enjoy the musical parts from Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and Step in Time. A carousel horse race with Mary Poppins on the left and Bert on the right can be experienced. The chimneysweeps can also be seen on the buildings of Main Street and the Castle.

Part 12: The Forces of Evil
Jiminy: Ah.. Yes , wishes are truly magical. They can be found in different ways, but .... Hey... Uh-oh..

The Evil Queen appears on the castle in front of her magic mirror.
The Evil Queen: Slave in the magic mirror, come from the farthest space. Through wind and darkness, I summon thee. Let me see thy face. A blast of wind, to find my fate. A thunderbolt to cast my spell( fireworks looks like thunder hitting the castle). Alas, grant my wish as well! Magic mirror on the wall, all the forces of evil I call!

Mirrors appear on the buildings and screens. In the mirrors you can see the faces of the Evil Queen, Oogie Boogie, Maleficent, Doctor Facilier, Ursula, Scar, Lady Tremaine, Judge Claude Frollo, Hades, Jafar, Captain Hook, Cruella de Vil, Gaston, Queen of Hearts, Mother Gothel, Prince John, Shere Khan, Yzma, Shan Yu, Governor Ratcliffe, Big Bad Wolf, Ratigan, Madam Medusa, Edgar and Madam Mim. They are all laughing. Chernabog can be seen on Bald Mountain on the castle. Then a medley of Be Prepared( hyenas and smoke geysers projected), Friends on the other side( voodoo dolls and shadows projected), Hellfire( fire and headless monks projected), Cruella de Vil( white background with black spots projected), Mother Knows Best(chalk drawings of ruffians, thugs, poisoned apples, insects and other scary things and Mother Gothel appearing projected) and Poor Unfortunate Souls( Ursula's lair and Flotsam and Jetsam projected). Fireworks fly into the sky when suddenly green fire lights up the show area.

A familiar dark character appears.

Maleficent: Behold the power of all evil! This kingdom shall be our dominion of nightmares! The mirrors again appear with the villains wickedly laughing. Jets of fire appear everywhere. Even the river is filled with fire as if a river of evil flows through the hub.

Yen Sid then appears on the castle.

Yen Sid: Forces of evil, this time you've gone too far! All the users of magic I call! Next to Yen Sid, Fairy Godmother, Mama Odie, Genie, Good Fairies, Blue Fairy, Tinkerbell, Witch( Brave) and Merlin appear.

Magic users: Now we shall combine our powers of good. Let there be no darkness, let there be no evil!

A white/ blue light breaks the mirrors one by one. The villains can be heard screaming nooooooo!!!!

Part 13: Conclusion
Jiminy: Well.. You see folks, you gotta be careful with what you wish for around here, or you could get yourself into an awful mess. Cause this, my friends is where magic lives! The buildings change to black and white as if they are sketched. Walt Disney also gets sketched on the Castle. The buildings and Walt change into realistic black and white images.

Walt Disney: To all who come to this happy place...welcome!

Fireworks fly into the sky. A blue starry sky gets projected. Every star changes into a Disney movie moment where a dream comes true.

Moments:
Snow White and her prince riding to the castle
Pinocchio becomes a real boy
Dumbo flies with his mother freed
Bambi becomes king of the forest
Cinderella transforms
Alice celebrates her unbirthday in Wonderland
Robin Hood and Maid Marian marry
Peter Pan and the Darlings fly in the sky
Lady and the tramp dine romantically
Aurora and Philip dance while Aurora's dress changes colour
The 101 dalmatians come back home
Arthur pulls the sword out of the stone
The Aristocats return to Madame La Fontaine
Ariel and Eric are reunited
Belle and Adam marry
Genie is freed
Simba roars on pride mountain
Quasimodo gets accepted by the Parisians
Hercules and Meg are together happily
Mulan gets honored by bows of the Chinese people
Tarzan and Jane stand together on a tree trunk
Boo, Sulley and Mike hug each other
Lilo and Stitch hug each other
Nemo and Marlin being together again
Tiana and Naveen transform
Rapunzel hugs her parents
Wreck- it Ralph gets accepted by the game characters and Vanellope wins the race
Merida hugs her family
Anna and Elsa embrace each other
Big Hero 6 combine their powers
Riley is happy and the emotions celebrate another happy day

Jiminy: See what a little wishing can do?

Fireworks lights up the sky. Then it stops and the Castle lies, shimmering throughout the night.

Songs:
Part 1:
- Wishes them song
- When You Wish Upon a Star

Part 2:
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman
- For the First Time in Forever
- Let it Go
- Noble Maiden Fair
- Touch the Sky
- You'll Be in My Heart
- Baby Mine

Part 3:
- You Can Fly
- Ellie's Theme
- A Whole New World

Part 4:
- You've Got A Friend In Me
- If I Didn't Have You
- Aloha E Komo Mai
- Best of Friends

Part 5:
- Out There
- Just Around the Riverbend
- Part of That World

Part 6:
- Kiss the Girl
- Someday My Prince Will Come
- Once Upon A Dream
- So This Is Love
- Beauty and the Beast
- Ma Belle Evengaline
- I See the Light
- I Won't Say I'm in Love

Part 7:
- Zero to Hero
- Wreck- It Ralph arcade theme
- I'll Make A Man Out Of You
- On Top Of the World

Part 8:
- Alice in Wonderland
- I'm Late
- Unbirthday Song
- March of the Cards
- Higitus Figitus
- Hi-Diddle-Dee

Part 9:
- I've Got No Strings On Me
- Scales and Arpeggios
- Everybody Wants To Be A Cat
- The Three Caballeros Theme Song

Part 10:
- Trashin' the Camp
- Just Can't Wait To Be King
- Hakuna Matata
- He's A Pirate
- I Wanna Be Like You

Part 11:
- Bare Necessities
- Silly Song
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
- Step in Time

Part 12:
- Night on Bald Mountain
- Cruella de Vil
- Hellfire
- Be Prepared
- Friends on the Other Side
- Poor Unfortunate Souls
- Mother Knows Best

Part 13:
- Wishes theme
- When You Wish Upon A Star

The show will take about 25 minutes and will conclude the day at Magic Kingdom. Next time we will visit another theme park, Epcot Center!

Last edited:

brb1006

QOur new nighttime show will be partly based on a present nighttime show. The show will be a nighttime spectacular of projections, fountains, lasers, fireworks and fire. Come and end your Magic Kingdom day at:

Wishes!: Celebration of Magic
This nighttime show will be based on the present Wishes nighttime show, but will be more similar to shows as Disney Dreams! in Paris and Once Upon A Time in Tokyo or even Disneyland Forever!. The show will have 13 different parts. The show will use the surrounding water at the hub. There will be waterscreens surrounding the people in the hub. Just like Disneyland Forever there will be projections on the Main Street building.

Part 1: Introduction
A flickering star is projected near the top of the castle.
Blue fairy: When stars are born, they posess a gift or two. One of those is, they have the power to make a wish come true.

Starlight, starbright
First star I see tonight
I wish I may, I wish I might
Have the wish, I wish tonight
We'll make a wish and do as dreamers do
And all our wishes...will come true

Jiminy Cricket: When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come..to...you.
Most magical things can happen and it all starts by making a wish!
You will then hear various characters wishing their wishes and one by one static images of them will be projected on the castle.

Cinderella: I wish I could go to the ball
Snow White: I wish someday my prince will come
Ariel: I wish I could be part of that world
Peter Pan: I wish we'd never have to grow up
Rapunzel: I wish to see the floating lights
Pinochhio: I wish I could be a real boy
Alice: I wish I could live in a world of my own
Quasimodo: I wish I could spend a day out there
Hercules: I wish I could be where I belong
Wreck-it Ralph: I wish people would see me as a hero
Anna and Elsa: I wish to be there for my sister

Fireworks lights up the sky by every sentence said.

Part 2: Wishes of family bonds

After Anna and Elsa say that sentence we see a blizzard. The first part of the family part will be a medley of do you want to build a snowman, for the first time in forever and let it go. The second part will be about Brave. First you will hear Noble Maiden Fair ( willow the wisps projected)and then also a part with Touch the Sky. A projection of the cloth of the DunBroch family can be seen on the castle. The third part will be You'll be in My Heart from Tarzan. Butterflies and tree vines will be projected while on the castle you can see Tarzan and his ape mother.Baby Mine. You will see Dumbo and his mother on the castle while on the other screens and buildings you will see other characters with their mothers.

Part 3: Wishes take flight
You then see Dumbo in a tree.
Timothy: Come on, Dumbo. You can do it! You don't need a magic feather! You can really fly!

A real Dumbo puppet flies from the castle balcony.

Then clouds are projected as if the Hub, Main Street and the Castle are raised into the sky. You can here a sequence from You can fly while the Darling children and Peter fly around.

Then you can hear Ellie's theme play and Carl's house soars by on Cinderella Castle. You hear Dug say: I love you!

Then A Whole New World starts to play. Aladdin and Jasmine sing their song while clouds, birds and other locations on earth are projected.

The last scene will have Buzz: To infinity and Beyond. A laser battle between him and Zurg is showcased and we are in the midst of the battle. Of course Buzz wins.

Part 4: Wishes to be shared with friends

Buzz will land on Andy's bed. You can see toys projected on the buildings and waterscreens with the sky wallpaper background. You've got a friend in me will play.

Then a sequence of If I didn't have you will play. The projections will be based on the things you can see at the start of the movie and the end of the movie.

Hawaiian statues form on the buildigs and torches are lit up. Lilo and Stitch sing to Aloha E Komo Mai. Stitch appears on the Castle balcony shooting around with his laser guns. Lilo then stops him by shooting water at him.

The last part will be Todd and Copper play with the Best of Friends song in the background.

Part 5: Wishes of other worlds
Jiminy: Wishes can be about anything, from a toy from the toy store to even belonging to or seeing another world.

The city of Paris gets projected on the screens and buildings. The Notre Dame cathedral rises on Cinderella Castle. Quasimodo appears and starts to sing Out there.

Then you can see Pocahontas. A North American landscape gets projected on the buildings and screens. Just around the Riverbend is sung by Pocahontas who cruises past Main Street.

The last part will of course feature Ariel with Part of That World. Ariel's treasures get projected on the buildings while Ariel swims and sings around the show area. The fountains will dance to the song.

Part 6: Wishes of romance
Bubbles appear as if we rise out of the water. We end up in a lagoon.

Sebastian: Come and kiss tha girl

Kiss the girl plays with Ariel and Eric in a boat. Music playing and dancing animals are projected. The fountains will dance to the sing as if the fish are controlling the water.

Then clouds appear and a medley of Someday my prince will come, Once upon a dream, So this is love, Beauty and the Beast and Belle Evengaline plays. The disney couples Snow White and prince Ferdinand, Cinderella and prince Charming, Aurora and Philip, Belle and Adam and Tiana and Naveen can be seen waltzing on the clouds. The fountains will also dance to the songs.

Then we go down and we see a boat with Flynn and Rapunzel in it. They sing I see the light. Thousands of lanterns will be projected around the show area.

The last scene will be I won't say I'm in love.

Part 7: Wishes of heroism

The first part will be Zero to Hero from Hercules. Greek vase figures are projected om the buildings while The Muses sing.

Then the Wreck-it Ralph arcade game gets projected with the theme song in the back.
Wreck-it Ralph: I'm gonna wreck it!

Then the buildings fall down and the scene changes into I'll make a man out of you. Chinese warriors fight around the show area while Mulan and Li Shang can be seen on the Castle.

The last sequence will have the heroes from Big Hero 6 fighting a monster threatening San Fransokyo. In the background you can hear On Top of the World.

Part 8: Wishes of Fantasy
Jiminy: Wishes can be made anywhere you want, at your home, in the park, under the sea or even in your imagination.

We see Alice laying in a flower field. The Alice in Wonderland will be the deleted world of colour sequence of the show. At the Unbirthday song you will see tea pots and cups dancing and spinning on the screens and buildings while with the March of cards scene you will see cards projected.

The next scene will have Merlin singing Higitus Figitus while enchanted objects float around the show area.

The last scene will have the Blue Fairy turning Pinocchio into a dancing puppet. He first sings Hi-diddle-dee.

Part 9: Wishes make sound
Then Pinocchio sings I've got no strings with the Dutch, French and Russian puppets.

Next we see Marie playing Scales and Arpeggios on the piano. It then changes into the madness of Marie, Thomas O' Malley and the other cats when Everybody wants to be a cat plays. The soundtrack will be similar to the Happiness is Here sequence of the song. Musical notes fly around the show area.

We then see South American images as the three caballeros sing and dance. They will sing their theme song. Mexican dancers and mariachi players will be projected on the screens and buildings. A train travels into the jungle leading us into the next part.

Part 10: Wishes of Adventure
In the jungle we end up at a camp. Here Terk and his friends are Trashin the camp around the show area.

Next we see Simba sing just cant wait to be king with his animal friends. Elephants, ostriches, crocodiles, zebras, giraffes they are all there celebrating the future king. Then we see Simba, Pumbaa and Timon walking over a tree trunk while they sing Hakuna Matata.

We move over to the sea or coasts. Jack Sparrow can be seen on the castle. Projections of pirate's fighting and burning buildings can be seen while He's a Pirate plays. Fire effects are used and water blows into the air as if cannons are shot and land in the water.
We go over the sea as if we are going from Africa to the Caribbean coasts to Asia.

We then move on to an Asian temple. Here monkeys come from every corner and sing and dance on I wanna be like you. King Louie can be seen on the castle.

Part 11: Laughter
The following scene is based on Bare Necessities. A jungle surrounding is projected on the buildings while Baloo and Mowgli can be seen on the castle.

The next scene will bring us to the German woods. Here we enter a small cottage where we party with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs on the Silly Song. Wood-carved instruments are projected on the buildings and the screens and the characters also dance around the show area.

The last scene will have us in London. Here we will enjoy the musical parts from Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and Step in Time. A carousel horse race with Mary Poppins on the left and Bert on the right can be experienced. The chimneysweeps can also be seen on the buildings of Main Street and the Castle.

Part 12: The Forces of Evil
Jiminy: Ah.. Yes , wishes are truly magical. They can be found in different ways, but .... Hey... Uh-oh..

The Evil Queen appears on the castle in front of her magic mirror.
The Evil Queen: Slave in the magic mirror, come from the farthest space. Through wind and darkness, I summon thee. Let me see thy face. A blast of wind, to find my fate. A thunderbolt to cast my spell( fireworks looks like thunder hitting the castle). Alas, grant my wish as well! Magic mirror on the wall, all the forces of evil I call!

Mirrors appear on the buildings and screens. In the mirrors you can see the faces of the Evil Queen, Oogie Boogie, Maleficent, Doctor Facilier, Ursula, Scar, Lady Tremaine, Judge Claude Frollo, Hades, Jafar, Captain Hook, Cruella de Vil, Gaston, Queen of Hearts, Mother Gothel, Prince John, Shere Khan, Yzma, Shan Yu, Governor Ratcliffe, Big Bad Wolf, Ratigan, Madam Medusa, Edgar and Madam Mim. They are all laughing. Chernabog can be seen on Bald Mountain on the castle. Then a medley of Be Prepared( hyenas and smoke geysers projected), Friends on the other side( voodoo dolls and shadows projected), Hellfire( fire and headless monks projected), Cruella de Vil( white background with black spots projected), Mother Knows Best(chalk drawings of ruffians, thugs, poisoned apples, insects and other scary things and Mother Gothel appearing projected) and Poor Unfortunate Souls( Ursula's lair and Flotsam and Jetsam projected). Fireworks fly into the sky when suddenly green fire lights up the show area.

A familiar dark character appears.

Maleficent: Behold the power of all evil! This kingdom shall be our dominion of nightmares! The mirrors again appear with the villains wickedly laughing. Jets of fire appear everywhere. Even the river is filled with fire as if a river of evil flows through the hub.

Yen Sid then appears on the castle.

Yen Sid: Forces of evil, this time you've gone too far! All the users of magic I call! Next to Yen Sid, Fairy Godmother, Mama Odie, Genie, Good Fairies, Blue Fairy, Tinkerbell, Witch( Brave) and Merlin appear.

Magic users: Now we shall combine our powers of good. Let there be no darkness, let there be no evil!

A white/ blue light breaks the mirrors one by one. The villains can be heard screaming nooooooo!!!!

Part 13: Conclusion
Jiminy: Well.. You see folks, you gotta be careful with what you wish for around here, or you could get yourself into an awful mess. Cause this, my friends is where magic lives! The buildings change to black and white as if they are sketched. Walt Disney also gets sketched on the Castle. The buildings and Walt change into realistic black and white images.

Walt Disney: To all who come to this happy place...welcome!

Fireworks fly into the sky. A blue starry sky gets projected. Every star changes into a Disney movie moment where a dream comes true.

Moments:
Snow White and her prince riding to the castle
Pinocchio becomes a real boy
Dumbo flies with his mother freed
Bambi becomes king of the forest
Cinderella transforms
Alice celebrates her unbirthday in Wonderland
Robin Hood and Maid Marian marry
Peter Pan and the Darlings fly in the sky
Lady and the tramp dine romantically
Aurora and Philip dance while Aurora's dress changes colour
The 101 dalmatians come back home
Arthur pulls the sword out of the stone
The Aristocats return to Madame La Fontaine
Ariel and Eric are reunited
Belle and Adam marry
Genie is freed
Simba roars on pride mountain
Quasimodo gets accepted by the Parisians
Hercules and Meg are together happily
Mulan gets honored by bows of the Chinese people
Tarzan and Jane stand together on a tree trunk
Boo, Sulley and Mike hug each other
Lilo and Stitch hug each other
Nemo and Marlin being together again
Tiana and Naveen transform
Rapunzel hugs her parents
Wreck- it Ralph gets accepted by the game characters and Vanellope wins the race
Merida hugs her family
Anna and Elsa embrace each other
Big Hero 6 combine their powers
Riley is happy and the emotions celebrate another happy day

Jiminy: See what a little wishing can do?

Fireworks lights up the sky. Then it stops and the Castle lies, shimmering throughout the night.

Songs:
Part 1:
- Wishes them song
- When You Wish Upon a Star

Part 2:
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman
- For the First Time in Forever
- Let it Go
- Noble Maiden Fair
- Touch the Sky
- You'll Be in My Heart
- Baby Mine

Part 3:
- You Can Fly
- Ellie's Theme
- A Whole New World

Part 4:
- You've Got A Friend In Me
- If I Didn't Have You
- Aloha E Komo Mai
- Best of Friends

Part 5:
- Out There
- Just Around the Riverbend
- Part of That World

Part 6:
- Kiss the Girl
- Someday My Prince Will Come
- Once Upon A Dream
- So This Is Love
- Beauty and the Beast
- Ma Belle Evengaline
- I See the Light
- I Won't Say I'm in Love

Part 7:
- Zero to Hero
- Wreck- It Ralph arcade theme
- I'll Make A Man Out Of You
- On Top Of the World

Part 8:
- Alice in Wonderland
- I'm Late
- Unbirthday Song
- March of the Cards
- Higitus Figitus
- Hi-Diddle-Dee

Part 9:
- I've Got No Strings On Me
- Scales and Arpeggios
- Everybody Wants To Be A Cat
- The Three Caballeros Theme Song

Part 10:
- Trashin' the Camp
- Just Can't Wait To Be King
- Hakuna Matata
- He's A Pirate
- I Wanna Be Like You

Part 11:
- Bare Necessities
- Silly Song
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
- Step in Time

Part 12:
- Night on Bald Mountain
- Cruella de Vil
- Hellfire
- Be Prepared
- Friends on the Other Side
- Poor Unfortunate Souls
- Mother Knows Best

Part 13:
- Wishes theme
- When You Wish Upon A Star

The show will take about 25 minutes and will conclude the day at Magic Kingdom. Next time we will visit another theme park, Epcot Center!

I just got myself hyped up when I started lessening to "higitus figus" on Youtube and imagining the objects on the buildings. I'm picturing Merlin on the Cinderella Castle and the objects are heading from the building towards the castle

Also the "Madness of Marie" sounds interesting. I wonder what is contained in that segment? I'm seeing a few building featuring Toulouse and Berlioz messing with Marie and another having the kittens walking across the building with the Cinderella Castle containing various moments where Marie calls for her mother. Maybe you can explain what happens during the Madness section? I'm also imaging the Everybody Wants To Be A Cat sequence ending with each kitten saying the following lyrics to the song which they sang before going to sleep after the Scat Cats left.

Berlioz: Everybody Wants To Be A Cat
Marie: Cause A Cat Knows Where It's At
Toulouse: Oh Yeah

Speaking of Happiness Is Here, do Marie,Toulouse, and Berlioz talk during the Aristocats unit? Because the only time I heard Marie talk at the parks was during the Valentine's Day show along with Minnie,Daisy,Clarice, and Miss Bianca sometime in 2008 or 2009. Because I wonder what each kittens sounds like in Japanese since it's been years since I heard Marie speak Japanese at Tokyo Disney Resort. This might also be the first time I heard Toulouse and Berlioz speak at the parks. Is there a video of the unit or maybe a soundtrack to the parade where their voices can be heard? If you find the soundtrack, let me know what mark in the video where the Aristocats unit is.

Last edited:

orlando678-

Original Poster
Nice so with Joy it has her juggling the memories like in World of Color Celebrate? Wonder where Star Wars would fit in the show during Season of the Force?
Yes also, but you would see that it is the end of a day for Riley and that the emotions celebrate that this is another happy day. For the star wars part, I actually thought this only was celebrated at the Hollywood Studios, but if not it would be somewhere in the wishes take flight part and you would get to see a battle between good and bad. Maybe Darth Vader could appear in one of the mirrors and mother knows best would get replaced by his theme, but only during that season then.

orlando678-

Original Poster
I just got myself hyped up when I started lessening to "higitus figus" on Youtube and imagining the objects on the buildings. I'm picturing Merlin on the Cinderella Castle and the objects are heading from the building towards the castle

Also the "Madness of Marie" sounds interesting. I wonder what is contained in that segment? I'm seeing a few building featuring Toulouse and Berlioz messing with Marie and another having the kittens walking across the building with the Cinderella Castle containing various moments where Marie calls for her mother. Maybe you can explain what happens during the Madness section? I'm also imaging the Everybody Wants To Be A Cat sequence ending with each kitten saying the following lyrics to the song which they sang before going to sleep after the Scat Cats left.

Berlioz: Everybody Wants To Be A Cat
Marie: Cause A Cat Knows Where It's At
Toulouse: Oh Yeah

Speaking of Happiness Is Here, do Marie,Toulouse, and Berlioz talk during the Aristocats unit? Because the only time I heard Marie talk at the parks was during the Valentine's Day show along with Minnie,Daisy,Clarice, and Miss Bianca sometime in 2008 or 2009. Because I wonder what each kittens sounds like in Japanese since it's been years since I heard Marie speak Japanese at Tokyo Disney Resort. This might also be the first time I heard Toulouse and Berlioz speak at the parks. Is there a video of the unit or maybe a soundtrack to the parade where their voices can be heard? If you find the soundtrack, let me know what mark in the video where the Aristocats unit is.
That's exactly what I had in mind!

Your idea sounds great, but I actually meant that she would start to sing the song Scales and Argpeggios faster and faster and all the musical notes would fly around the area faster and faster, but then Toulouse and Berlioz start playing trumpets and guitars which leads to Everybody wants to be a cat, where you see various cats dancing and playing music around the area.

And yes they have spoken, but only in Japanese.

At around 3:02, the Aristocats unit starts.

orlando678-

Original Poster
Maybe for the Star Wars part it could be a post show after Wishes or part of Celebrate the Magic with WoC's Star Wars segment.
Yeah post show would be cool. Celebrate the Magic would be gone by the way. Wishes and Celebrate the Magic will become one in Wishes: Celebration of Magic. I imagined something like the WoC's segment too!

orlando678-

Original Poster
Although I'm also considering starting another thread on a new Disney resort I've been imagining for some time now, but I'll first finish this.

orlando678-

Original Poster
We are already at our second theme park! The next theme park is Epcot which stands for Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow which truly describes what this wondrous place is all about. Epcot combines entertainment and education in one never-ending world's fair. There are two sections, Future World and World Showcase. Epcot is about culture, innovation, discovery, exploration, togetherness and time. Every post will cover one pavilion. The first change will be the name which is going to change into Epcot Center. The first area we are going to talk about will be:

Spaceship Earth:
1024px-Epcot_Spaceship_Earth_Logo.svg.png

Past the entrance you will find the entrance plaza. Here, the Leave a Legacy stone epitaphs have covered the entrance for a long time. Now I would replace them by a fountain which has symbols based on the future world pavilions and a globe which represents World Showcase. The Leave A Legacy pictures will be placed on new statues that represent think, creativity and create. Also beautiful trees and flower beds will be added to create a nice introduction of the park. Past the entrance, guests will behold Spaceship Earth, the 8-foot tall sphere and icon of Epcot Center. Inside is Spaceship Earth, a time- machine themed attraction. Spaceship Earth will be narrated by Morgan Freeman and presented by Siemens. This sixteen-minute journey through time and space will now change its' theme to how far we can communicate and time instead of how we communicate which will be discussed in another pavilion. The ride's audio animatronics will be improved and the scenes will be more immersive. Also the audio of the scenes will be more clear and there is less focus on the narration.
4484580346_500637f96a_z.jpg
The ride's video screen will now act as a timeline showing some information about time period, rulers, culture, location and more. The vehicles enter a tunnel and rise sharply upward. On the sides of the tunnel we see stars. On your way you hear famous quotes from the past like sentences from Neil Armstrong, Plato, Alexander the Great, Susan B. Anthony etc. The first scene with the screens will be replaced by audio animatronic scenes with early humans fighting a mammoth and early human women are collecting berries, nuts and other useful resources. There is no or barely no form of communication and language. Guests enter a cave populated by audio animatronic humans. They represent the development of early language through cave paintings. An early human leader tells stories to the others. The drawings on the cave will come to life and begin to dance as the time machine continues onward.
The music changes into a phrygian mode, implying a middle eastern/ north african atmosphere. Guests are brought through a heated diorama of the Egyptians, who invented the system of hieroglyphs recorded on an early kind of paper, Papyrus. Papyrus enabled people to transport messages opposed to static cave paintings. The scene gets changed to a more realistic form where it falls like you're really out in the desert while today it feels like you're in a closed room. The next scene is the Phoenicians scene. Here we see Phoenician merchants carrying goods to faraway lands. Sir Freeman will explain that each civilization was trying to communicate but they were unable to understand each other. The Phoenicians created an easy form of an early alphabet, so that trade and communication would be easier.
MG_0270.jpg
The time machine turns a corner and shows riders a lesson in mathematics being taught in an ancient Greek city. Mathematics helped to invent the birth of a high tech life which we know today. Also we see that the Greek people understood each other under one language. We then shift to ancient Rome. A night scene including a traveler in a chariot delivering news depicts how the connection of roads and canals stretching across the whole European continent leading to Rome shows cultural unification.
Walt-Disney-World-478.jpg
After this sounds of crashes and the smell of burnt wood fill the room. It's the fall of Rome by mercenery armies which are destroying the bulk of the world's recorded knowledge, including scrolls from the Library of Alexandria. You see burning cities in the background. We then find new hope where Islamic and Jewish scholars continue the preserving of information, the continuation of progress in science and the further discoveries on other fields as biology and more. We then arrive at a monastery where biblical manuscripts are being copied. The music changes into the hallelujah chorus. Guests can see Gutenberg working with the first movable-type of printing machine, which allows information to be transported across the globe.
3190907319_c3a2709c5c.jpg
We now travel to the European Renaissance. Animatronics of ensembles playing rich poylphonic secular motets, maypole dancing and the painting of a portrait of a woman. The scene ends with passing under a scaffold where Michelangelo is seen painting the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. The narrator tells us that eventhough language was already established for a long time, paintings, dance and music can say a thousand more words. The vehicles transition to a post Civil War. Guests witmess news reports showcasing the current events with amazing efficiency. Loud prinying presses show the incredible influence of machines improving mass communication. The music changes to a ragtime piano. We then pass telegraphs, telephones, televisions, on which we can see Apollo 11 landing on the moon. Even machines were able to speak language now.
sse117846SMALL.jpg
We also pass a lab full with early computers. We pass through a garage in California where a man is seen building one of the first home computers. Information is send off the computers and transferred by a satellite that rays of electric energy fly overhead. We see a sphere representing Earth. Various lights fly around the sphere representing e mails , text messages, internet and more. We see computer codes and then arrive at the climax of the ride, Spaceship Earth. New projected stars will fill the background. The vehicles rotate backwards as they begin to descent again. We hear Tomorrow's Child playing.
epcot.jpg
For the new ending I imagine something like @sshindel and @DisneyManOne . As you descent you will pass by all the planets while you hear the Pale Blue Dot speech by Carl Sagan. You will keep seeing the same Earth until its a small dot left in the back of the tunnel. After Sagan's speech Tomorrow's Child will again play. You then see again stars. These will fade away on your way to the station. At the exit of the ride you will be able to engage yourself in Earth Station. Here you can find a small quick service called Earth's Refreshments. Also here are small games and displays based on communication, the world and time. On the second floor is an information desk and a sun terrace where you can overlook the Central Plaza. Also around the geosphere are the Gateway Gifts and the Camera Center shops.
tumblr_moen3nBeuU1stzg0uo1_1280.jpg

Next time I will speak about the Epcot Central Plaza and Innoventions/ Communicore

Last edited:

G WDW

We are already at our second theme park! The next theme park is Epcot which stands for Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow which truly describes what this wondrous place is all about. Epcot combines entertainment and education in one never-ending world's fair. There are two sections, Future World and World Showcase. Epcot is about culture, innovation, discovery, exploration, togetherness and time. Every post will cover one pavilion. The first change will be the name which is going to change into Epcot Center. The first area we are going to talk about will be:

Spaceship Earth:
1024px-Epcot_Spaceship_Earth_Logo.svg.png

Past the entrance you will find the entrance plaza. Here, the Leave a Legacy stone epitaphs have covered the entrance for a long time. Now I would replace them by a fountain which has symbols based on the future world pavilions and a globe which represents World Showcase. The Leave A Legacy pictures will be placed on new statues that represent think, creativity and create. Also beautiful trees and flower beds will be added to create a nice introduction of the park. Past the entrance, guests will behold Spaceship Earth, the 8-foot tall sphere and icon of Epcot Center. Inside is Spaceship Earth, a time- machine themed attraction. Spaceship Earth will be narrated by Morgan Freeman and presented by Siemens. This sixteen-minute journey through time and space will now change its' theme to how far we can communicate and time instead of how we communicate which will be discussed in another pavilion. The ride's audio animatronics will be improved and the scenes will be more immersive. Also the audio of the scenes will be more clear and there is less focus on the narration.
4484580346_500637f96a_z.jpg
The ride's video screen will now act as a timeline showing some information about time period, rulers, culture, location and more. The vehicles enter a tunnel and rise sharply upward. On the sides of the tunnel we see stars. On your way you hear famous quotes from the past like sentences from Neil Armstrong, Plato, Alexander the Great, Susan B. Anthony etc. The first scene with the screens will be replaced by audio animatronic scenes with early humans fighting a mammoth and early human women are collecting berries, nuts and other useful resources. There is no or barely no form of communication and language. Guests enter a cave populated by audio animatronic humans. They represent the development of early language through cave paintings. An early human leader tells stories to the others. The drawings on the cave will come to life and begin to dance as the time machine continues onward.
The music changes into a phrygian mode, implying a middle eastern/ north african atmosphere. Guests are brought through a heated diorama of the Egyptians, who invented the system of hieroglyphs recorded on an early kind of paper, Papyrus. Papyrus enabled people to transport messages opposed to static cave paintings. The scene gets changed to a more realistic form where it falls like you're really out in the desert while today it feels like you're in a closed room. The next scene is the Phoenicians scene. Here we see Phoenician merchants carrying goods to faraway lands. Sir Freeman will explain that each civilization was trying to communicate but they were unable to understand each other. The Phoenicians created an easy form of an early alphabet, so that trade and communication would be easier.
MG_0270.jpg
The time machine turns a corner and shows riders a lesson in mathematics being taught in an ancient Greek city. Mathematics helped to invent the birth of a high tech life which we know today. Also we see that the Greek people understood each other under one language. We then shift to ancient Rome. A night scene including a traveler in a chariot delivering news depicts how the connection of roads and canals stretching across the whole European continent leading to Rome shows cultural unification.
Walt-Disney-World-478.jpg
After this sounds of crashes and the smell of burnt wood fill the room. It's the fall of Rome by mercenery armies which are destroying the bulk of the world's recorded knowledge, including scrolls from the Library of Alexandria. You see burning cities in the background. We then find new hope where Islamic and Jewish scholars continue the preserving of information, the continuation of progress in science and the further discoveries on other fields as biology and more. We then arrive at a monastery where biblical manuscripts are being copied. The music changes into the hallelujah chorus. Guests can see Gutenberg working with the first movable-type of printing machine, which allows information to be transported across the globe.
3190907319_c3a2709c5c.jpg
We now travel to the European Renaissance. Animatronics of ensembles playing rich poylphonic secular motets, maypole dancing and the painting of a portrait of a woman. The scene ends with passing under a scaffold where Michelangelo is seen painting the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. The narrator tells us that eventhough language was already established for a long time, paintings, dance and music can say a thousand more words. The vehicles transition to a post Civil War. Guests witmess news reports showcasing the current events with amazing efficiency. Loud prinying presses show the incredible influence of machines improving mass communication. The music changes to a ragtime piano. We then pass telegraphs, telephones, televisions, on which we can see Apollo 11 landing on the moon. Even machines were able to speak language now.
sse117846SMALL.jpg
We also pass a lab full with early computers. We pass through a garage in California where a man is seen building one of the first home computers. Information is send off the computers and transferred by a satellite that rays of electric energy fly overhead. We see a sphere representing Earth. Various lights fly around the sphere representing e mails , text messages, internet and more. We see computer codes and then arrive at the climax of the ride, Spaceship Earth. New projected stars will fill the background. The vehicles rotate backwards as they begin to descent again. We hear Tomorrow's Child playing.
epcot.jpg
For the new ending I imagine something like @sshindel and @DisneyManOne . As you descent you will pass by all the planets while you hear the Pale Blue Dot speech by Carl Sagan. You will keep seeing the same Earth until its a small dot left in the back of the tunnel. After Sagan's speech Tomorrow's Child will again play. You then see again stars. These will fade away on your way to the station. At the exit of the ride you will be able to engage yourself in Earth Station. Here you can find a small quick service called Earth's Refreshments. Also here are small games and displays based on communication, the world and time. On the second floor is an information desk and a sun terrace where you can overlook the Central Plaza. Also around the geosphere are the Gateway Gifts and the Camera Center shops.
tumblr_moen3nBeuU1stzg0uo1_1280.jpg

Next time I will speak about the Epcot Central Plaza and Innoventions/ Communicore

I feel like in the ride there should be an emphasis on other cultures besides European/Mediterranean. The whole beginning of the ride is very Eurocentric. Maybe put something in about Ancient China or India? Or maybe even Mesoamerica and/or Andean civilization?

I'm not just saying this for the sake of inclusiveness, but I think some variation would make the ride better

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom