The next big thing........Another live trip report!

In honor of @disneysince71, I'd like to post as we go. It was so much fun reading along, I figured, "why not?" I tried this in February, but it only lasted half the trip. I picked up a stomach bug midway and ended up tossing the phone in the sink in the wee hours of the morning ending any updates. Hope to avoid that this time! :mad: iphones can be expensive! Anyway, I can't promise to be as active as she was, but I'll try to keep it current and not aggravate my wonderful family as we enjoy Disneyworld!
On a side note, our flight has already been delayed until 6:50 PM. We were hoping to check in at the Yacht Club then head to MK for EMH. Don't think that will happen now, but we shall see what we shall see.
The trip is from Today, June 30 through July 14. The first week will be spent at the YC. Our second week at AKL. My wife and I will be traveling with our son, 10, and daughter, 8. Very excited, but now bummed with this delay! :(

coachwnh

Original Poster
Well I wouldn't let myself start reading your DL trip report until I finished this one, just realized I've been trying to plow through it for a month now. Great Read! I may have forgotten since I've been reading for weeks now, does your family do the Haunted Mansion?

Now that you have completed DL, I can be Johnny Come Lately to that trip report. :D The joys of summer.
Yes. Love the HM. There is a picture my wife took from this trip posted on here of a barn owl sitting atop the entrance as she and Brayden were about to get on! Here it is again

IMG_0283
by coachwnh, on Flickr

coachwnh

Original Poster
Well I wouldn't let myself start reading your DL trip report until I finished this one, just realized I've been trying to plow through it for a month now. Great Read! I may have forgotten since I've been reading for weeks now, does your family do the Haunted Mansion?

Now that you have completed DL, I can be Johnny Come Lately to that trip report. :D The joys of summer.
Just glad you enjoyed the read!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom