The next big thing........Another live trip report!

In honor of @disneysince71, I'd like to post as we go. It was so much fun reading along, I figured, "why not?" I tried this in February, but it only lasted half the trip. I picked up a stomach bug midway and ended up tossing the phone in the sink in the wee hours of the morning ending any updates. Hope to avoid that this time! :mad: iphones can be expensive! Anyway, I can't promise to be as active as she was, but I'll try to keep it current and not aggravate my wonderful family as we enjoy Disneyworld!
On a side note, our flight has already been delayed until 6:50 PM. We were hoping to check in at the Yacht Club then head to MK for EMH. Don't think that will happen now, but we shall see what we shall see.
The trip is from Today, June 30 through July 14. The first week will be spent at the YC. Our second week at AKL. My wife and I will be traveling with our son, 10, and daughter, 8. Very excited, but now bummed with this delay! :(

gonetowdw

In honor of @disneysince71, I'd like to post as we go. It was so much fun reading along, I figured, "why not?" I tried this in February, but it only lasted half the trip. I picked up a stomach bug midway and ended up tossing the phone in the sink in the wee hours of the morning ending any updates. Hope to avoid that this time! :mad: iphones can be expensive! Anyway, I can't promise to be as active as she was, but I'll try to keep it current and not aggravate my wonderful family as we enjoy Disneyworld!
On a side note, out flight has already been delayed until 6:50 PM. We were hoping to check in at the Yacht Club then head to MK for EMH. Don't think that will happen now, but we shall see what we shall see.
The trip is from Today, June 30 through July 14. The first week will be spent at the YC. Our second week at AKL. My wife and I will be traveling with our son, 10, and daughter, 8. Very excited, but now bummed with this delay! :(
Looking forward to it-you can then count me down to my trip. Actually, we overlap by a couple of days. Have a great trip!!!

coachwnh

Original Poster
@coachwnh here's praying the storms move through quickly and that you make there in time for EMH!
Not going to be possible. Flight not scheduled to arrive until 10:45. That means we either unpack and rearrange our bags or or stay to get our bags. We are planning on getting our own bags now.

On phone with SWA trying to get another flight now!! Fingers crossed!

coachwnh

Original Poster
SWA was able to switch us to an earlier flight, but we wouldn't sit with the kids. Plus that flight was heading from Orlando and had yet to leave. The agent said that earlier flight would be delayed as well. We are sitting tight for now with our scheduled flight. Heading out the door to Philly. I'll keep you posted!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom