THE (new) LAND - Wanna tour it? Well step right in...

General Grizz

Original Poster
EDIT: Several hotos available on page 4 and 5 of this thread.
30+ shots available at http://www.d-troops.com/news.php#479

Check back tonight after I get full access to photos.

Here's a little preview for you all:

ccca.jpg

cccb.jpg

cccc.jpg

All shall be revealed...

So stay tuned...

The_CEO

Oh Grizz.. Looks like the place has TOTALLY changed for the worse!!

Looks very refreshing. :)

Can't wait to see.

Magicot

mandib said:
Wow that seating area (thats what it is right?) look so cool. I can't wait for more pictures! :)

These pictures have gotten me soo excited!! Yes that last picture is a seating area and without a doubt appears to be an eating area. Chances are a bunch of tables will be put in there and the benches will act as seating at the tables. If you look closely at the gray curved thing in the lower right part of this "seating circle" its obviously where you would get napkins, ketchup, mustard, straws, etc. I am soo pleased with these pictures- the future of The Land looks bright!

chucknstuff

cccc.jpg

All shall be revealed...

The LADDER is in the land (look in the top left of the picture)

ALL HAIL THE LADDER...THE MOST SACRED OBJECT IN WDW.

General Grizz

Original Poster
I will have 20+ pics up around 11PM.

I will say this... as the photographer stated, The Land has an extreme case of schizophrenia. Nice? Yeah. But this thing is a monster to analyze..

I'll be back with more tonight.

tirian

I'm thrilled to see such a great design that apparently improves on the last rehab. Now, instead of just featuring elements from the earth, the Land seems to focus on everything from the seasons to topography. First IASW, now the Land...is it possible that Disney is returning to their former confidence in quality?

(ignoring SGE)

There's still much to be done (after all, Epcot is nearly 25 years old); but Disney seems to finally be progressing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom