The New IllumiNations Reflections of Earth

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
I noticed a bunch of changes in Reflections of Earth when I saw it last week, all of which I loved and of which made an even better show:
1) Even larger explosions than in the past, often filling the sky completely
2) Disney replaced that...whachamacallits...fireworks at the end of We Go On that look like rockets being launched. Those are gone and replaced by some colorful pyro
3) Twice as many "screamer" fireworks during Celebration--I saw them six times during one show, and they now have two types of them--with two different tones
4) The show has been completely reworked so that the pyro is completely in sync with the music, as it had been becoming a bit off as time went on--now it is PERFECT.

I felt these changes made a great show even better...I love the new Reflections of Earth!

SpongeScott

YES!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: I am the luckiest man on the face of the earth! My favorite show is now even better than before! Looking forward to seeing the changes in 6 weeks. Thanks for the updated info.

Lofatrules

yeah

Great Show made better. Hats off to Disney on that one and to the imagineers who created that show in the first place it's incredible. I can't even sit and watch hometown fireworks shows anymore. 4th of July I was bored off my butt in the county park

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom