The Negativity Thraed

BuddyThomas

I hate that if I didn't have health insurance, a trip to the ER in October (for diverticulitis - I'm fine now) would have cost nearly $10,000 - and I was only there 3 hours. I also hate that my deductible is $1,000, and I just got the bill. Merry Christmas!

MaxW

i hate avartard land taking up beastly kingdom's place. James cameron is a hack, and i hope they cancel the land development atleast until the sequels flop.

BuddyThomas

I hate that after 27,000 glasses of wine on Thanksgiving, this happened. But at least I didn't have to listen to everyone blabbering with their political debates after pumpkin pie. :) Thanksgiving.jpg

Goofyernmost

haha. i hate being quoted
I hate that the only way to avoid being quoted is to not say anything quotable. I also hate that I am probably quoted the least of anyone on the boards. (unless, of course, I've managed to ruffle some feathers, in which case, the quotes just keep a coming) :jawdrop::joyfull::D

MaxW

I hate the way people think they can trick me into quoting them. I also hate my disney trip will be probably during the deconstruction of the sorcerer Mickey hat

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom