The Negativity Thraed

Goofyernmost

That one was WAAAAAY to easy.
And I'll bet that you hate that don't you?

I also hate it that no one seems to want go with the Ben & Jerry's different flavors theme. The one time that I make a consession and participate because in this case I would be leading the way and not following. I hate that!

NYwdwfan

And I'll bet that you hate that don't you?

I DO hate that. And now I hate that you knew I would hate that.

I've also noticed that I no longer need to look at screen names or avatars to know who is posting. I can tell my the tone of the post. I hate that I spend SO MUCH TIME on this site that I know the wit of imaginary friends on the internet. I hate that I find that both pathetic and cool at the same time. And I hate that there are those that are going to agree with me!!!

Goofyernmost

I've also noticed that I no longer need to look at screen names or avatars to know who is posting. I can tell my the tone of the post. I hate that I spend SO MUCH TIME on this site that I know the wit of imaginary friends on the internet. I hate that I find that both pathetic and cool at the same time. And I hate that there are those that are going to agree with me!!!
I both agree and disagree...I'll bet that churns your grits don't it? Ya gotta hate that!

PUSH

I hate that I don't have to look who it is either. I hate how predictable things get when you spend too much time doing something.

Zweiland

I'm... imaginary? *goes in a corner and cries*

I would say I hate something, but apparently imaginary narwhals aren't allowed to talk. :arghh:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom