The Negativity Thraed

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Original Poster
I was in Auburn, Al. today and passed Toomer's Corner where the trees were removed last week after a rabid University of Alabama fan poisoned the 100 year old + trees three years ago.

If you haven't heard of this travesty, just Google "Auburn Trees".

I hate that. :(

StarWarsGirl

I hate that today is a rather big day for me (today, I am a woman. At least legally) and it's raining, and I had an asthma attack today because some idiot sprayed Axe:(.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Original Poster
I hate that today is a rather big day for me (today, I am a woman. At least legally) and it's raining, and I had an asthma attack today because some idiot sprayed Axe:(.

76.png

I hate that we don't have Birthday threads anymore.

PUSH

I was in Auburn, Al. today and passed Toomer's Corner where the trees were removed last week after a rabid University of Alabama fan poisoned the 100 year old + trees three years ago.

I hate that a couple days ago on Earth Day, the city cut down some 100+ year old trees in the main park so they could widen a road that doesn't even need to be widened. Don't you think they could have at least waited until after Earth Day?

Bethypoo

I'm a GA fan, but I hate that some jerky did that. What a loser. I hate that I almost totally missed @StarWarsGirl95 birthday(hope it was a happy one!) and I hate that nobody uses :fork: much anymore.

StarWarsGirl

I, and a gazillion other teachers coaches, and mothers of teens, hate Axe.
I hate it too. It once landed me in the hospital for three days. And nearly killed me at that. In this case, no I'm not exaggerating. In all seriousness, there is a such thing as a shower. Guys, take one! You smell much better than way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom