The Negativity Thraed

dave&di

I'm sick. I have 102.2 fever and I ache like mad. I hate being sick. I hate being sick during an opening day baseball game and only half being able to enjoy it. I hate that I felt fine this morning and then got sick during the game. I hate that I have a sore throat even though I went through the misery of having my tonsils out. I hate that this didn't come on when I had NOTHING to do earlier this week. I hate that my bathtub is not bigger. I also hate that my uncle died two days ago. I hate that his (barely grown) children lost their mom five years ago and have now lost their dad.

So basically, life sucks. Rant over, thanks for reading.
:( sorry to hear.

dave&di

I hate it when I can't just hop on a plane and go to WDW whenever I want. I would also like ride RNRC and TOT naked just once. So I hate that I will never be able to that.
I was going to just 'like' your post but I only agree with your first statement! :eek:

Nemo14

I would also like ride RNRC and TOT naked just once. So I hate that I will never be able to that.

paranoid.gif

NYwdwfan

I'm sick. I have 102.2 fever and I ache like mad. I hate being sick. I hate being sick during an opening day baseball game and only half being able to enjoy it. I hate that I felt fine this morning and then got sick during the game. I hate that I have a sore throat even though I went through the misery of having my tonsils out. I hate that this didn't come on when I had NOTHING to do earlier this week. I hate that my bathtub is not bigger. I also hate that my uncle died two days ago. I hate that his (barely grown) children lost their mom five years ago and have now lost their dad.

So basically, life sucks. Rant over, thanks for reading.

I hate that this happened too!!! And I hate when people say "everything happens for a reason". No it doesn't. Something just bad things happen and it sucks. Sorry for your loss.

NYwdwfan

True story: The other day at the supermarket checkout I was behind a woman wearing BEAUTIFUL Uggs boots and paying for her food with a welfare check. What is that??! I don't have Uggs. I don't want them, but still. Why are my tax dollars subsidizing someone's food when they have $150 boots???????

bethymouse

I don't hate. I try to spread a little sunshine when I can! :) That's why I like it here. All of my "folks" (and I hope you know who you are) are kind and considerate people who just want to share a love for The Mouse!:) This is my only "home" for WDW. I have never known anywhere else. in fact, I'm pretty new to all of this "boards" stuff. i still have lots of questions!:eek: Oh I used to go to allears.net for news, but I get most of what I need ( a Disney fix) from here w/ videos and pictures, etc...:)

StarWarsGirl

I hate that you can get strept even when you've had your tonsils out.

I hate that my parents got crabs for the first time this year and I don't even want them because the spices will hurt my throat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom