The Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History'

YodaMan

Am I the only one who noticed PDavid liked the OP....some may have issues with him but he has given insider info in the past

I could totally see Muppets over HoP outdoor to bring Life to that area....would make good sense also...Sam Eagle??

If you go back a few months on Twitter, this isn't the first mention of a new Muppet Show coming to Magic Kingdom. I actually wouldn't be totally shocked if this turned out to be true (although Liberty Square is a bit iffy of choice, to be totally honest).

Last edited:

champdisney

Perhaps even Disney is against Donald Trump becoming president that they're using the Muppets as a way to avoid inserting his likeness into the attraction.

Just imagine a AA figure of Trump on stage bickering with the other presidents... "Scuse me... SCUSE ME!"

However, I wouldn't by suprised if Disney was in favor of his presidency due to how they monopolize their money around. Sorry for going there but Iger and Trump = best friends.

FigmentForver96

Perhaps even Disney is against Donald Trump becoming president that they're using the Muppets as a way to avoid inserting his likeness into the attraction.

Just imagine a AA figure of Trump on stage bickering with the other presidents... "Scuse me... SCUSE ME!"

However, I wouldn't by suprised if Disney was in favor of his presidency due to how they monopolize their money around. Sorry for going there but Iger and Trump = best friends.
Yea I doubt that's it.

rioriz

I'm not sure why people think this is such a stretch. If anything Muppets are a strong American brand and have had numerous shows events celebrating American Culture. Hell there is a whole show in DHS with the finale squarely giving a patriotic feel. if they can pull off a mini show on the balcony of THoP with a patriotic feel I am all for it....

Magic Feather

They are replacing Hall of Presidents with a glorious three hour production titled, "A Salute to all Nations, but mostly America". Trust me, I went to school with Meg Crofton and she told me all about it.

(She may've graduated before I got there though)
But due to budget cuts, it was shortened to a minute and a half and will re use the existing small world dolls, which will subsequently be replaced by Elsa dolls in "it's a FROZEN world"

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Another reason to give little credence to many social media sites....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom