The MSPaint WDWMagic Member Picture Thread

Goofette

Originally posted by Wckd Queen
You know, Vince never posts photos of himself like that...Im so glad that you did, Paula :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it! :lol:

:lol: :lol: Thanks!

VINCE...I TRIEd, I Promise!!! I Tried to make it look good....ayaya, paybacks are gonna be bad! hahaha

Goofette

OMG, :lol: :lol: That's Great Lisa!!! These are really hilarious. This was a good thread idea. (I say that for now, I heard someone is drawing one of me :lookaroun )

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
oh my gosh these are too funny thank god no one has drawn one of me yet I would hate to see what they think of me :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got one in mind, but I'm afraid my take on a "tiggerlover" might be a bit much for a disney board.:zipit:

Here's Goofette:

Attachments

• goofette.jpg
    goofette.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 177

tiggerlover1971

Originally posted by garyhoov
I've got one in mind, but I'm afraid my take on a "tiggerlover" might be a bit much for a disney board.:zipit:

Here's Goofette:
HAHAHAHAHAH:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh my god I am afraid to think what you were thinking and great picture of Paula aka Goofette

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Erika
:p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you want to avoid lawsuits, I think you better preface that post with the following warning/disclaimer:

*WARNING: Reading the following post could lead to loss of bladder and/or bowel control. The management is not responsible for soiled undergarments.*

MerHearted

Originally posted by Goofette
:lol: :lol: Thanks!

VINCE...I TRIEd, I Promise!!! I Tried to make it look good....ayaya, paybacks are gonna be bad! hahaha

They sure are, Paula. ;) :p

Attachments

• goofette.jpg
    goofette.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 152

Goofette

Gary, I Love the pic! Gawrsh, Looks just like me! hahaha

ERika, OMG, I'm LMFAOPIMP, That's Hilarious!!!! Whewwww that was good.

Oh Man, Vince, I KNEW I was gonna get paid back :lol: :lol: :lol: Sad thing is you've actually seen a pic of me with those glasses covering my face!!! Hahahaha (hey, thanks for the great though ;) Hahaha)

Maria

Took me forever, but I think it´s worth it... :D
I am going to hell for this.... :eek:
568cb94d42a4dbd4b5d44b44d6522c64.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom