The "mourning the loss of the Adventurers Club" Thread is here....

BSikor

I saw Snoopy at the Velcro show on Monday but I didn't see Sugar Snapp. I know Blonde is on the World Showcase with the players.

Here's the pic from the Velcro show

picture.php

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I saw Snoopy at the Velcro show on Monday but I didn't see Sugar Snapp. I know Blonde is on the World Showcase with the players.

Here's the pic from the Velcro show
I ran into Blondie in WS at the beginning the month. Gave the Adventurer's Club salute which he returned with a big smile.

chaggy102

Oh without a doubt he was the most popular Otis...also hoping one day that I'll be free and able to see his standup because from what I've heard it's incredible.

BSikor

I ran into Blondie in WS at the beginning the month. Gave the Adventurer's Club salute which he returned with a big smile.

So did I. I was in the crowd and he gave me a wave. I guess that's what happens after you spend every night of the last week at the club.

MousDad

Er...what happened to the Iger thread while I was at work. Can someone PM me?

Things must've gotten sideways in that thread while I was out...:lookaroun

Not sure... it was gone around 3pm today... . Maybe the admins felt there were enough AC threads already?

Tantalizing.

The thread about Bob Iger dropping the F-bomb at the shareholder got obliterated as well.

Either both threads got out of hand, or someone's been at work behind the scenes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom