The Most Unusual Burger At WDW.

Rogue21

Bacon and Pineapple Burger - 8 ounce grilled and topped with smoked gouda, grilled pineapple, honey glazed bacon.

^This. From Paradiso 37. I think I read somewhere they are one of the few, if not only, places on WDW property that will grill it up medium-rare.

As for peanut butter on a burger, with a slice of swiss and some nice seasonings . . . Yum! Had one at a local place called Mother's. Heaven on a bun. :D

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Yes, it has lobster, hollandaise and asparagus.
Would that be the Grand Floridian Burger?
Grand Floridian Burger - Angus Chuck Burger, butter-poached Lobster, with red onion marmalade, crispy prosciutto and arugula on a brioche bun with chips $19.49​

I went through the menus at AllEars looking for this and it's the closest thing that I found.

Sweet Melissa

Would that be the Grand Floridian Burger?
Grand Floridian Burger - Angus Chuck Burger, butter-poached Lobster, with red onion marmalade, crispy prosciutto and arugula on a brioche bun with chips $19.49​

I went through the menus at AllEars looking for this and it the closest thing that I found.
Thanks! It looks like they've changed it since we were there last. The new version sounds tasty and less messy.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Good Night America..My prayers for the folk in Oklahoma ..But before I put head to pillow,what is the most unusual burger you've had at Disney.? ...I'd love to try the Bison at WL as it sounds awesome..The reason I ask is at the weekend I played at a 50th birthday bash and on the buffet were venison burgers with jalapeño cheese and they were fantastic,slices of beef tomato and lettuce and hot mustard..Awesome combination. So apart from the run of the mill Angus burgers,is there a burger at WDW that is different from the rest..? Just curious as ever..
'
I have no idea if they have this at WDW but would love to know - i have fallen in love with an egg on a burger? Like a fried egg! With bacon too! And tomatoe! Its lovely!!! :)

CheshireCat12

I read about the PB and J burger at the ESPN club, so I made my own at home (beef burger with creamy Peanut butter, grape jelly, and jalapenos) but I had no jalapenos so I put a few dashes of hot sauce. It was actually very good! Not amazing but good!

I also have eaten that krispy kreme donut burger at a fair- now THAT was delicious!

mrdisman

I read about the PB and J burger at the ESPN club, so I made my own at home (beef burger with creamy Peanut butter, grape jelly, and jalapenos) but I had no jalapenos so I put a few dashes of hot sauce. It was actually very good! Not amazing but good!

I also have eaten that krispy kreme donut burger at a fair- now THAT was delicious!
You can't go wrong with grape jelly.

Thats so funny i was just about to try and make that PB and J burger tomorrow! I'm glad you said it was good, now I'm excited to try it. But ya the ESPN club definitely has a few burgers that I'd love to try the next time I'm at the boardwalk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom