The Most Times!!!!!!

The_CEO

Original Poster
What is the most times you have riden a certain atraction?

Please state the times you have riden and the Atraction name....

NowInc

In a row? or total?

I mean..i could easly say i have ridden ToT over 500 times...

But in a ROW...my current record is 29...

TTA still holds the record tho...31 times in a row ;)

ToTBellHop

I don't even know how many times I've been on the Tower...it never gets old! Glad to hear they have begun clearing for the Tower at Cali Adventure. Also glad to hear it won't be like our Tower very much (supposed to have a New York theme and isn't supposed to have the room where the elevators move horizontally).

The_CEO

Original Poster
I didnt say it had to be a ride..... I said it had to be atraction......

Is the country bears a atraction..,...???.,....... YES lol

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
I didnt say it had to be a ride..... I said it had to be atraction......

Is the country bears a atraction..,...???.,....... YES lol

You originally said "What is the most times you have riden a certain atraction?"

Country Bears may be an attraction, but you don't ride it. And "attraction" has two t's in the beginning.

The_CEO

Original Poster
MY BAD ...... MY BAD ....

ATTENTION EVERYONE ...

MAY I PLEASE HAVE YOUR UNDIVIDED ATTENTION....

HOW MANY TIMES IN A ROW HAVE YOU BEEN TO A CERTAIN ATTRACTION???

SORRY BOUT THE TYPO'S SILENT..................

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
In a row....probably 10-15 on Rock n Roller Coaster. Over all that day, definitely more. Took a whole day and swapped from RnRC to ToT back and forth.....then took each several times in a row, heh.

In a trip, i'll probably rider RnRC close to 30-40 times. :hammer:

Pioneer Hall

In august we were in the Mexico pavillion riding El Rio del Tiempo. We are ready to leave and get outside and see it is pouring rain. We didn't feel like walking in it so we stayed in Mexico. We rode El Rio del Tiempo 19 times without getting off. We finally heard that it stopped raining and ran out. Best part of that ride is the beginning when you pass the restaurant.

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by NowInc

TTA still holds the record tho...31 times in a row ;)

Just curious. Did you ever have to get off or did you just keep going around?

Our record in a row (sniff) is a measly 3 times for TTA. :(

As for you DisneyInsider, let's all sing it together,
La La La La Laaaaa
La La La La La Laaaa
La La La La Laaaa
La La La La La Laaaa

Well you know the rest.

I'll bet it had stopped raining after the 3rd time around, they just liked having you there.:D

MGMBoy

I rode R'n'R Coaster 18 times in a row (not getting out of the car) and a total of 26 times that day. :) I almost had vertigo but it was SO MUCH FUN!!!!! :D

Maria

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
In august we were in the Mexico pavillion riding El Rio del Tiempo. We are ready to leave and get outside and see it is pouring rain. We didn't feel like walking in it so we stayed in Mexico. We rode El Rio del Tiempo 19 times without getting off. We finally heard that it stopped raining and ran out. Best part of that ride is the beginning when you pass the restaurant.

OMG! Considering that the ride lasts around 7-9 mins. (can´t remember exactly, but you get the picture)... that makes a total of at least 133 minutes inside!!!

You have amazed me.... I used to spend 10 hours working with that music and at the end of the day we were soooo happy to finally turn it off!! :D

NowInc

Originally posted by DisneyPhD

Just curious. Did you ever have to get off or did you just keep going around?

Our record in a row (sniff) is a measly 3 times for TTA. :(

In a row..never had to get up ;)

My butt was killing me (plastic seats..ouch)...but it was very relaxing none the less...

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by Maria

OMG! Considering that the ride lasts around 7-9 mins. (can´t remember exactly, but you get the picture)... that makes a total of at least 133 minutes inside!!!

You have amazed me.... I used to spend 10 hours working with that music and at the end of the day we were soooo happy to finally turn it off!! :D

Between that and getting stuck on Small World for over an hour, I was almost ready to go crazy. Every few times around someone in my party (other than me) would get off the boat and check. And every time they would say still pouring, so we decided not to go. I must have bad luck on rides or something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom