The Most Times!!!!!!

The_CEO

Original Poster
I once have riden Dinosaur 25 times in a row.... I was like bored of it but since it was in the middle of July I was happy..... ( air conditioning...) HAHAHAHA..... LOL

The_CEO

Original Poster
I would rather stay in a hot sweaty car alllllll day , with some little kids wining "Are we there yet ??? " "I need to use the bathroom" "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAD" .... Susie touhed me!!!!!!"

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~
I would rather listen to that then :
:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA .. LA LA LA LA LA LA
19 TIMES!!!!!
lol
:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

NowInc

There are a few rides I would REALLY go nuts on if i were to ride it more than once in a row..

Aside from the obvious IASM

el rio del tiempo...that song would drive me batty ...
Teacups (imagine it being stuck on "ON")
Star Tours (why would anyone WANT to)
JiYI (thankfully...we dont have to worry about THAT anymore)

Pioneer Hall

Just to add to my list of attractions I got stuck on...JIYI

And it was the worst part too. When they have those stupid sound effects with the color screens on the sides. IT WAS SO LOUD!!!!! Luckilly we were only stopped for a couple of minutes. I need to get a good luck charm. JIYI, El Rio del Tiempo, and ISAW. I've also been stuck on other rides that weren't a lot of fun (TT at a huge banked turn...OWWW seatbelt). I think I need to get a good luck charm or something.

HMFan

I rode ToT 11 times in a row once. I guess my record would be 26 times for Haunted Mansion. The worst would have to be when I got stuck on It's A Small World in Disneyland Paris for 45 minutes.... ughh....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom