The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

mickEblu

Original Poster
Nope! But I’ve thought about it many times lol. Not really sure why I’ve never bothered to go in there. Have you? If so, is it any good?

I’m dying to try the food court at the Banc of California stadium across the street.

Yes a few months ago and it was delicious!

I didn’t know that existed. Let me know how it is.

Last edited:

Phroobar

It does make me look like a supervillain!
It sure does.

RU34011LG.jpg

Rich T

Man, Five Guys is good. I always say that after I eat it but rarely go. Not a fan of their fries though so I go to McDonalds down the street.
The one time I ate at my local Five Guys, the fries were near-inedible grease sponges. I’ll try again sometime; burger was good.

mickEblu

Original Poster
The one time I ate at my local Five Guys, the fries were near-inedible grease sponges. I’ll try again sometime; burger was good.

yeah the fries suck! Burgers are great! It’s a beef lovers burger. That wonderful beefy taste really comes through.

mickEblu

Original Poster
Though I never got the appeal of Five Guys over In-N-Out, I do agree their fries suck.

If I'm going to eat at a local burger spot down in the LA area it'd be Fatburger.

I haven’t had fatburger in 10 + years. I don’t remember much about it but I must not have loved it. I’ll give them another shot soon

Darkbeer1

>>The Orange County Clerk-Recorder’s public offices have been closed since March 17 because of the coronavirus outbreak, but Clerk-Recorder Hugh Nguyen’s staff have started handing out marriage certificates and uniting couples in matrimony from the protection of ticket booths set up in the Honda Center parking lot in Anaheim.

Nguyen said he had to cancel 800 couples’ pre-scheduled appointments when his offices closed, so he and his staff racked their brains for a way to put love back in the air, while keeping it free of coronavirus.

People can order birth and death certificates, record title to properties and handle most other official records online, but both halves of a couple must appear in person to sign the marriage license.

“We’ve been planning to see how we could open up, because the demand is there,” Nguyen said.

Ticket booths are enclosed in glass, which would keep his workers safe, Nguyen said – so he borrowed three from the OC Fair & Event Center, which along with the Honda Center has been closed and empty for weeks.<<

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom