The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

Disney Irish

Premium Member
We here can’t even come to a consensus on what the general population will call Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. That’s not a sign of a good name.

Its not even opened yet, so I don't know why we are worried about what the gen pop will call it. We're also talking about the same gen pop that calls Haunted Mansion the Haunted House.

mickEblu

Original Poster
Its not even opened yet, so I don't know why we are worried about what the gen pop will call it. We're also talking about the same gen pop that calls Haunted Mansion the Haunted House.

You know the saying that goes “it’s so ugly, it’s cute?” That’s how I feel about you. You re so contrarian, you disagree with me on just about everything, nitpick everything I have to say to such a degree and take most points I make on such a tangent that I can’t help but like you. It’s just gotten to that point. Lol

Disney Irish

Premium Member
You know the saying that goes “it’s so ugly, it’s cute?” That’s how I feel about you. You re so contrarian, you disagree with me on just about everything, nitpick everything I have to say to such a degree and take most points I make on such a tangent that I can’t help but like you. It’s just gotten to that point. Lol

Well I'm glad you like me. Never thought otherwise. I like you as well.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I’m not worried. Lol you re too much man

Its just a saying, not thinking you're actually worried about it. Point is that I don't think there will be one single thing the gen pop will call it. In my opinion, it'll just be called "Rise" or the "Resistance ride".

But I do get that you find the naming so unappealing.

mickEblu

Original Poster
Its just a saying, not thinking you're actually worried about it. Point is that I don't think there will be one single thing the gen pop will call it. In my opinion, it'll just be called "Rise" or the "Resistance ride".

But I do get that you find the naming so unappealing.

I know the saying. Lol.

For what it’s worth I’m going to call it “the 5 hour wait ride.”

TROR

Stumbled upon this concept mural for Tomorrowland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom