The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

mickEblu

Original Poster
The biggest disappoint of The Coca-Cola Company buying Coca-Cola Enterprises was their refusal to switch back to sugar despite the original reason no longer existing. At least Mexican Coke is readily available in my area.

I always go for the glass bottles when I see them but never buy them in bulk. Well then again I try not buy any soda in bulk. Pretty much only for parties. Otherwise only when I’m buying fast food or out to eat.

Rich T

Your father wanted to help a homeless lady but he didn’t so CONGRATS! Your home is saved!
In all fairness, Michael gave the tuppence to his father, George. George gave it to Mr. Dawes Sr., and then Mr. Dawes Sr. died laughing from George's wooden leg joke. Mr. Dawes Jr. apparently pried the tuppence out of his father's dead hand and, in gratitude to George for making Dawes Sr. "happier than he'd ever been in his life," invested the tuppence under George's name with the best of intentions. Remember, Mr. Dawes Sr. didn't believe in feeding birds ("Feed the birds and what do you get? FAT BIRDS!"), and he probably passed that sentiment along to his son. :)

GingerGirl3

They just re released it to promote Stranger Things. $20 for two on the website. Yes, I caved. It's perfectly passable but I prefer normal Coke

Did you not think there was much of a difference? Or would say it really does taste like Pepsi? I’m still surprised they didn’t actually do a promotion of it in store or with Amazon. Seems like with Stranger Things and people like me who’ve heard of it but never tasted it they would have had a great opportunity.

Mac Tonight

1. Coke Zero
2. Coke Zero Cherry
3. Coke Zero Orange Vanilla
4. Diet Coke
5. Mexican Coke
6. Diet Pepsi
7. Pepsi Max
8. Regular Coke
9. Regular Pepsi

GingerGirl3

1. Coke Zero
2. Coke Zero Cherry
3. Coke Zero Orange Vanilla
4. Diet Coke
5. Mexican Coke
6. Diet Pepsi
7. Pepsi Max
8. Regular Coke
9. Regular Pepsi

Is this a list of drinks you haven’t tried yet? No one could actually prefer a Coke Zero. You know it has no sugar? So there’s no point to drinking it.

Mac Tonight

Is this a list of drinks you haven’t tried yet? No one could actually prefer a Coke Zero. You know it has no sugar? So there’s no point to drinking it.
Coke Zero has no sugar???

giphy.gif

... yes, I'm well aware.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom