The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

mickEblu

Original Poster
Off to a hot to start at Knotts. Got here at 10:10am (10 minutes after opening and Ghostrider was already at a 120 min wait. How? Got out of line walked to Pony Express that had a posted 5 min wait time. Have been in line for 25min and it just “temporarily broke down.” I love this place. On another note Ghost Town is really great and I particularly like the area and all the trees around Calico Rapids that’s also temporarily closed. As well as Jaguar. On Spring Break. Let’s Go! Oh yea Timber Mountain log ride is closed too. But like closed closed. Not temporary.

Anyway Ghost Town is awesome. I can appreciate it much more gettin here in the morning. It’s like getting to Main Street Disneyland in the morning. Ghost Town didn’t hit the same on that hot packed August afternoon.

mickEblu

Original Poster
Well this place has Completely won me over in the last couple hours. Wasn’t thinking I’d renew my Knotts pass but Ghost Town alone is enough to get me to renew. Just coming here to soak up the atmosphere and rides in this land 5x a year is more than worth the price. We did Pony Express, Ghostrider and Calico River Rapids. Love the general store and land in general. There’s a lot of smells here that for whatever reason bring me back to my childhood. Also love the grounds around Mrs Knotts as well as Independence Hall. Something about all this brings me back too. I think it’s all the large areas of green grass (which is becoming a thing of the past in Southern California) and how uncrowded the area is. Just got some Mrs Knotts to go and I’m eating it on this lovely outside patio at what appears to be a closed TGIF’s. Might go back in to do Sierra Sidewinder and one or two more rides.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom