The Merch Alert Thread

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

@mickEblu Uh Oh....

rumored release date: 10/27
tnnusvtrlmr11.jpg

(leaked via DisFunko on reddit)

This is actually going to be a hard pass for me. Out of principle.
ewww gross

Hatbox Ghostbuster

I mean If it was something that was more characteristic of the abominable snowman like fur maybe I would double dip.

So is this Yeti going to be more exclusive or something?
There was already a super exclusive flocked version.
abominable-snowman-flocked-289-5130-6.jpg

What's interesting to me is that the site that reported this cited no sources for their information and I scoured the funko subreddit and could only find someone mentioning it by linking to that original article. In other words, no real solid information apart from "only at Disneyland and only at World of Disney" However, one person did comment on the reddit thread that WDW would be getting a glitter version of Orange Bird. But as far as I know, Funko hasn't officially confirmed this yet.

Last edited:

mickEblu

Original Poster
There was already a super exclusive flocked version.
abominable-snowman-flocked-289-5130-6.jpg

What's interesting to me is that the site that reported this cited no sources for their information and I scoured the funko subreddit and could only find someone mentioning it by linking to that original article. In other words, no real solid information apart from "only at Disneyland and only at World of Disney" However, one person did comment on the reddit thread that WDW would be getting a glitter version of Orange Bird. But as far as I know, Funko hasn't officially confirmed this yet.

Yea I remember seeing one of those on eBay listed for a steep price. I meant fur like visible actual fur. With these flocked pieces it seems like you wouldn’t notice the difference unless you’re holding it. Don’t get me wrong I would prefer it to the all plastic one. It’d Be nice if it was standard practice for them to Flock anything animal/ creature with fur. At a $40 price point they should be able to do that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom