The logistics of MVMCP....

I've asked this before and this might be a silly question, but how do the tickets for MVMCP work time-wise? The park is open in the morning for regular ticket buyers but then what? Do they kick everyone out or close the park down for a bit? Usher people without tickets for the party out the front gates while they let the new crowd in? Allow the people without tickets to stay but not let them on rides, see the parade etc.?

I've always wondered how it works logistically and can't seem to find an explanation anywhere :shrug:

bigtotoro

I would advise you to get there before the "herding out" begins (after Wishes). Main Street is more of a mess than usual and it's like a salmon swimming upstream. MVMCP is a real treat, and for me, is the ONLY way to do MK (no more than 10 mins for ANY ride).

Upvote 0

joanna71985

I've asked this before and this might be a silly question, but how do the tickets for MVMCP work time-wise? The park is open in the morning for regular ticket buyers but then what? Do they kick everyone out or close the park down for a bit? Usher people without tickets for the party out the front gates while they let the new crowd in? Allow the people without tickets to stay but not let them on rides, see the parade etc.?

I've always wondered how it works logistically and can't seem to find an explanation anywhere :shrug:

People with party tickets can get into the MK as early as 4pm (and most people do). It makes getting in easier. You then get a wristband. When 7pm hits, people without wristbands have to leave the MK. And if they don't leave, people without wristbands can't do anything (besides, there are CMs there who are just there to look for wristbands).

Upvote 0

SpongeScott

In 2005 or 2006, they herded all of us with wristbands already in the park into Frontierland. After awhile, we were free to visit other parts of the park. They are very adamant about seeing those wristbands.

Upvote 0

KC82271

Kind of funny the mention of them being on top of the wristbands. Not lst Tuesday! We had long sleeves on and the wristbands were never asked for.

On top of that....something strange caught my attention. We came in the turnstyle about 6pm. As we were walking away, the guy said "Get your wristband over there" - so we walked over and one was put on. They never scanned our card to indicate that we got our band, so what would have prevented me from giving my "ticket" to someone else without one? We were in a large group, so someone could have also snuck in and got in. Just curious after I spent all of this money to get in!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom