The Laugh Floor

Laura

Premium Member
I LOVE watching other people get picked on. I'm evil like that. :lookaroun

So far, I haven't been on the screen myself. :lol:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I think your deprresed

Depression is a temporary state, being a piece of male poultry like your good self, is for life.

In case you didn’t notice people find different things amusing, some people even laugh at Woody Allen and the laugh floor, yet didn’t get the humor of Bill Hicks or Chick Murray. When you grow up a bit youll understand, son.

BrennaRN

I found it adorable. I find simple jokes hilarious and I loved Mike's jokes. It was so cute. This year was the first time I had been. Can't wait to take my husband next May.

MousDad

2 weeks ago, the only 3 rides on property that my sons wanted to repeat were Test Track, Philharmagic and Laugh Floor.

Who cares about the sophistication of the humor, Nakasak? Stay home and watch Woody Allen movies if you want to. :p

The Laugh Floor is an excellent attraction. My kids got a kick out of it, because I spent the whole time telling them how much I wanted to be That Guy. So what happened? On our second visit, the wife gets picked, not me. :fork:

She did the mind reading spiel with Buddy Boil. Buddy had a hard time keeping the show going though, because my 5 year old would not stop waving his giant Mickey hand in front of my wife's face.

I'm sorry, but we'll be talking about that for years, long after we've forgotten about the intricate movements of the audioanimatronics on Spaceship Earth. (Just a dig, we all loved SSE too.)

ILLmaticS0ldier

Original Poster
Depression is a temporary state, being a piece of male poultry like your good self, is for life.

In case you didn’t notice people find different things amusing, some people even laugh at Woody Allen and the laugh floor, yet didn’t get the humor of Bill Hicks or Chick Murray. When you grow up a bit youll understand, son.

I think your to old to be on these forums

MonorailFreak

I never post here, mostly just read. But I think it's funny when people argue on here. I hope it's all in fun!

As for the attraction, I think it's alright. Much better than I had hoped. I was there during testing while I was on my College Program, so I saw a lot of crappier versions. The technology is pretty cool, but I like it better at Turtle Talk, personally.

P.S. When you are "That Guy" you get a big sticker that says "I was THAT GUY at the Laugh Floor!" That's a pretty sweet little memory.

the-reason14

I thought this show was really boring, corny, and stupid. In no way was it funny to me and it was just a complete waste of my time. But other than all of that, I think it would have been better at mgm, because it doesnt fit in TL at all. It was a nice idea and thought, imo it was just very poorly executed. Maybe if they removed the comedy from the name, it would be more watchable, cuz its not funny. Besides, TK was original and in more ways, fit the theme of TL. I just dont like how this show is at the MK, I mean, yea, its already terrible as it is, but I wish it was at mgm. Maybe it wouldnt be so bad over there because it would fit in the pixar studious section.

xsupaxmanxsfnex

I thought it was a pretty fun attraction for the whole family. I agree with the-reason14, it is out of place. Unless they are trying to say it is the future of monsters inc. because they are no longer scaring. But other than that I think it doesn't fit.

Dragonrider1227

I'll give you that. I DID think putting it in Tomorrowland was a bit of a stretch and that it would've been better in DHS. Especially since DHS could always use an extra attraction

MousDad

I thought this show was really boring, corny, and stupid. In no way was it funny to me and it was just a complete waste of my time. But other than all of that, I think it would have been better at mgm, because it doesnt fit in TL at all. It was a nice idea and thought, imo it was just very poorly executed. Maybe if they removed the comedy from the name, it would be more watchable, cuz its not funny. Besides, TK was original and in more ways, fit the theme of TL. I just dont like how this show is at the MK, I mean, yea, its already terrible as it is, but I wish it was at mgm. Maybe it wouldnt be so bad over there because it would fit in the pixar studious section.

As cool as it would be to agree with you,
I simply have to say "Sorry, no can do!"

Dragonrider1227

Depends how you define `magic`.

For the record, I did enjoy TLF an awful lot ;)
I think children and adults laughing together as they interact with movie characters qualifies. ;)
and that's good ^^ Glad you did.
But it's not the technology that makes the magic, it's the sense of wonder and giving the guests the sense that what they're experiencing is real and enjoy it. If you can do that regardless of the technology, it's magic

jonnyc

Can't we all get along lol. Well i think some of the subtle Pixar humour is genius, and i am also a big Bill Hicks fan.

I am yet to go on the Laugh Floor, as it wasn't built last time i went to WDW. I enjoyed Turtle Talk, even though i went on it begrudgingly lol. Monsters Inc. is my favourite Pixar film, so i am looking forward to it!

thevader1376

I had no expectations going in, and was really impressed. That said my Bro-in-Law went when it first opened and wasn't really impressed. After his second visit to TLF in Jan 08' he said it had improved a lot.

Perhaps it just depends on your sense of humor and what you find funny. As for me and family, we'll visit it again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom